剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
本节目是真人真事
内容经过广泛访问及深入研究
为了戏剧效果
部分场景和角色是创作而成的
英国布里斯托
我从未想过
I never thought for one moment
我会亲身见到电影明星
I'd ever meet a real life movie star.
那是他的工作吗?那个男人?
Is that what he does, that man?
他是演员,他叫加利格兰
He's an actor called Cary Grant,
李奇太太
Mrs Leach.
我会回来关灯
I'll be back to turn out the light.
不是的…
That's not right. No...
你好,艾力
Hello, Eric.
你好,阿齐
Hello, Archie.
或者我应该叫你加利?
Or should I call you Cary?
大部分人都这么叫我
Well, that's what most people call me.
感谢你来和我见面
Thanks for coming to meet me.
客气
Any time.
我们是一家人,对吧?总算是吧
We are family, aren't we? After a fashion.
是,关于这件事…
Yes. Well, about that...
我宁愿我妈妈
I'd really rather my mother
不知道我有同父异母的弟弟
didn't know that I had a half-brother.
这件事不会令她
And it follows that it would serve no purpose at all
再看我爸爸一眼
for her never to lay eyes on my father again.
我明白
I understand.
如果她知道他做过的事
If she knew what he'd done,
我觉得她会气死
I think it would probably kill her.
你会怎样做?带她回美国?
What'll you do? Take her with you back to America?
不会即时,医生认为
Not immediately, the doctors think
她承受不了
the move would be too much for her.
幸好,她不能理解正在发生的事
Luckily, she doesn't really understand what's happening.
她以为自己在那里只待了几年
She thinks she's only been there a couple of years.
他不知道我今天来这里
He doesn't know I've come here today.
他身体一直不好,你知道吗
He's not been too well, you see.
我觉得他希望有机会…
I, I think he would like the chance...
不
No!
你告诉他以下这句话
You tell him these exact words:
「我们不会再相遇」
'Our paths will cross no more'.
但我想和你保持联络
I would like to stay in touch with you though.
我也会很感激这里有人
And I'd really appreciate having someone here
留意我妈妈
to keep an eye on my mother.
我会令你值得花时间这样做
You know, I'd make it worth your while?
我不想要钱
I don't want any money.
你很得体,老弟
That's very decent of you, old chap.
但…我必须坚持
But I...I'll have to insist.
我和她见面时,要怎样对她说
What'll I tell her? You know, when I meet her?
就说…
Oh, well...just say you're...
你是约瑟叔叔的儿子吧
uncle Joseph's son.
她不喜欢那边的亲戚
She didn't like their side of the family,
她和他们没有联络,她不会发现
she didn't keep in touch with them and she'll have no idea.
好家伙
Good chap.
谢谢,艾力,你会收到我的消息
Thanks, Eric. You'll be hearing from me.
妈妈,都准备好了?
All set, Mum?
李奇太太?是时候出发了
Mrs Leach? Time to go.
来吧,妈妈
Come on, Mum.
你不想再留在这里吧
You don't want to stay here any longer, do you?
你会带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
去克利夫顿
To Clifton.
你经常说你想住在那里
You always said you wanted to live there.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
你是加利格兰
You're Cary Grant.
对你来说不是,妈妈,我是阿齐
Not to you, Mum. I'm just Archie.
没问题的,艾尔丝
It's okay, Elsie.
走开…
Go away...
来
Here we go!
我觉得你或者会有点饿
I thought maybe, maybe you're feeling a bit peckish.
加了大量盐和醋
Tons of salt and vinegar,
是你一向的口味
just the way you used to like it.
是热的
It's hot.
试试吧
Try one.
怎样
How's that?
你父亲在哪里?阿齐?
Where's your father, Archie?
爸爸?他…爸爸死了
Dad? He's...Dad died.
很多年前,我很遗憾
A long time ago, I'm sorry.
不,我…
No, I...
我也这么想
I thought so.
否则他会来接来,对吧
Otherwise he'd have come to get me, wouldn't he?
他真可怜,他死的时候一定很伤心
Poor man. He must have died of a broken heart,
和妻子分隔多年
being separated from his wife all those years.
是,我想是这样的
Yes, I expect that's what happened, exactly.
你呢 我?
-And what about you? -Me?
你为什么不来接我…
Why didn't you come and get me? Why?
对不起…我…想的
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I, I...wanted to.
我每次问起
You know, every time I asked,
他们都说你未准备好,不能回家
they said you were not ready, you couldn't come home.
来,妈妈
Here you go, Mother.
进来吧
Come in, come in.
司机很快会把你的行李送上来
Now the driver will bring up your bag in a second.
就是这里,你觉得怎样
This is it. What do you think?
这是你的新家,妈妈
It's your new home, Mum.
你会和我同住吗
Will you, will you live here with me?
我…也想,但我的事业在美国
I, I...I'd like to. I have a career in America.
妻子也是
And, and a wife.
妻子?
A wife?
名义上是
Yes. Well, in name mostly,
我们暂时关系不好,但是的
we're not getting on so well at the moment. But yes.
你有我,就不需要妻子了
You don't need a wife now you've got me.
你不会孤单
You won't be alone.
你一有需要,这里就有人帮手
You've got help here for as long as you need.
我会确保你想要的一样不缺
And I'll make sure you have everything you want.
每一样,你在这里很安全
Everything. You'll be safe here,
你会很快乐
you'll be happy.
我是说,这里很华丽,对吧
I mean, it is splendid, isn't it?
好莱坞
1963年,洛杉矶宾尼迪峡谷
加利,它们都很美丽
Cary, they're all so beautiful!
你真慷慨
You're so generous!
好,下一件衣服
Okay, next up, Yves Saint Laurent...
你非常美丽
You are very very beautiful.
内在美和外在美兼备
On the inside and out.
你是个美丽的人
You are a beautiful person.
为什么听起来很不吉利
Why does that sound ominous?
不应该这样
Well, it shouldn't.
一切都…非常惬意
Everything is...copacetic.
那是什么意思
What in God's name does that mean?
非常满意
Well...well, very satisfactory.
很完美
In perfect order.
在我认识的人中,你是最有品味的
You have the most amazing taste of anybody I've ever known.
谢谢
Oh, I thank you.
我的品味来自父亲
Really. I thank my father for my sense of style.
真好
That's nice.
这是我第一次听你提起他
That's the first time I've heard you mention him.
这是他唯一给我的好东西
It's the only good thing he ever gave me.
加利,你为什么买♥♥那么多衣服给我
Cary, why did you buy me a whole new wardrobe?
情况变得有趣
Well now, that's where it gets interesting.
因为英国的天气并不温和宜人
Because, you see, England's not known for its balmy weather
我想确保你穿得暖
and I want to make sure you keep warm.
英国?
England?
我要去伦敦跟制片和导演开会
I have to go to London for a meeting with the producer
那是一部柯德莉夏萍的电影
and director of the Audrey Hepburn movie...
明显也会探望妈妈
obviously pay a visit to my mother.
如果你有空
And I...I wondered if you weren't busy,
不知你会否和我一起去
if you might come with me?
你在说笑吗