剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
而且我肯定会很挂念她
And, obviously, I'm going to miss her so much,
但如果你想抚养她,那么…
but if you want to have her then...
这可能不是好主意
maybe it's a stupid idea,
你大概也很忙,但我…
you're probably busy, but I...
好吧
Yes. Yes!
你没有接演电影或别的邀约吗
You don't have a movie coming up or something?
的确有邀约…
Well, no, there's something...
但那并不重要
but, no, it doesn't matter.
我不想制片商因为你拒演
I don't, I don't want the studio getting mad at me
而迁怒于我
because you pulled out.
叫那制片商滚蛋去吧
The studio can go take a hike.
你去纽约以后
You, you go to New York.
能追求自己的事业
You can pursue your career.
我很乐意当个住家爸爸
I'm very happy to be a stay-at-home dad.
我知珍妮花一定会很高兴
Well, I know how much Jennifer would like it.
我希望在演出期间,她能陪我两周
And I want her for 2 weeks in the middle of the run
我也会一直往返两地
and I'll be back and forth the whole time.
没问题,当然可以
Fine. Of course.
谢谢,戴安,谢谢你
Thank you, Dyan. Thank you.
就这样?过去见爸爸好吗
Okay? You want to go see daddy?
谢谢你,是我的天使
Thank you. I know, my angel.
要跟妈妈说再见吗
Shall we say goodbye to Mummy?
跟妈妈说「再见」吧
Yeah, let's say 'Bye Mum!'
再见,妈妈
Bye Mum.
好吧
Okay.
她到纽约享受人生
You enjoy New York.
我俩在这里共聚天伦
We're going to have a great time.
你正身处事业顶峰
You're at the peak of your career.
还会有更多优秀演出
You have so much to give!
能赢取更多奖项
There are so many awards to be won.
爆发更多惊人创作力
So much more creative satisfaction to be had.
还能再赚更多桶金
So much more money to be made.
史丹尼,赚尽世上所有钱
Stanley, there's no amount of money in the world
也无法补偿父女关系…
that can compensate for this...
希区柯克一直打给你
Hitch has been on the phone.
还有比利怀特
Billy Wilder.
天啊,他们全都想与你拍戏
God! They all want to make movies with you.
不介意吧
Do you mind?
不了,谢谢
No. Thank you.
我主意已决,不会再回头
I've made my decision, I'm not going back.
我有很多电影邀约,鼓励我复出
I got lots of offers to come out of retirement,
至今依然有
I still do.
但我淡出演艺界时
But me getting out of the business
正值我的前妻成了圈中红人
coincided with my ex-wife becoming something of a hot property.
代表我有更多时间与珍妮花相处
Which meant I got to spend more time with Jennifer.
准备好吗?把头向后倾侧
Are you ready? Tilt your head back.
把头微微向后倾侧
Tilt your head back slightly.
然后来吧
And go!
丢到哪里去
Where'd it go?
你有吞到吗
Have you swallowed it?
它是谁
Who is that?
莎拉 莎拉,好吧…
-Sarah. -Oh, Sarah! Oh, well...
你好,莎拉,我名叫赫敏莉…
Hello, Sarah, my name is Hermoine and...
我的最大兴趣是…
and my favourite thing in the world to do
用骨瓷杯喝大吉岭茶
is to drink Darjeeling tea out of bone china cups.
你想和我一起喝吗
Would you care to join me?
好吧,我很乐意
Yes, I would love to!
不好意思,这位女士,我很抱歉
Excuse me, your ladyship! I'm terribly sorry.
你不介意吧
Do you mind?
说真的
Honestly!
这地方越来越不像样
The place is falling apart.
人们对我有很多称呼
I've been called many things in my life.
吝啬鬼…
Skinflint...
你一点也不吝啬,加利
I don't think you're a skinflint, Cary!
不,我挺喜欢被称为吝啬鬼
Oh no, I, I quite like being called a skinflint.
我相当谨慎理财
I'm careful with my money.
我亦曾被指控为同性恋
I've also been accused of being gay.
坦白说
And I have to tell you,
我认为两者皆非侮辱
I don't consider either of those an insult of any kind.
最难习惯的
What was difficult to get used to
是不再被称为「演员」
was not being called an 'actor' anymore.
从影50年后,感觉有点奇怪
After 50 years, it was kind of strange.
我从未停止工作
I didn't stop working.
毕竟女儿出生后,我还要糊口
Well, I had a new mouth to feed after all.
我跑去从商
I did some business.
有朋友邀请我出任公♥司♥董事
A friend of mind offered me a directorship with a company
从事香水及化妆品生意…
that dealt with perfumes and cosmetics...
因此,三年前
and that is why, 3 years ago,
我去了伦敦
I found myself in London.
这实在不够周详,夏莉丝小姐
This just isn't good enough, Ms Harris.
今晚没有预订开往布里斯托的车
There's no car booked for Bristol tonight,
这不在行程表上
it's not on the itinerary
而我要探望我的母亲
and I have to go and see my mother.
她年事已高,这对我很重要
She's very elderly and it's very important to me.
好的…不如这样吧
Okay...well, how about this?
我明天要驾车前往巴斯探亲
Tomorrow, I have to drive down to see my family in Bath
身为公♥关♥人员,我很乐意
and I would be happy, as I am doing the PR,
沿途亲自载你到布里斯托
to personally drop you off in Bristol on the way
然后两天后载你回来
and bring you back here 2 days later?
点对点服务,你意下如何
How about that, door to door service?
我今天到了市场,买♥♥了一辆法拉利
I went to market today and I bought a Ferrari,
一条青瓜、一艘飞船、一顶假发
a cucumber, a Zeppelin, a powdered wig,
一对臭袜、一件…
a pair of smelly socks, a piece...
不是…
Oh no, no, no!
不…我知这是什么
No, no, no, no, I know what it is!
是…世界和平,世界和平
It's...it's world peace, it's world peace,
一大瓶冧酒、一枝喷火枪
a flagon of rum, a flame thrower,
腹语师
a ventriloquist,
金表 不…
-gold watch... -No, no!
是金表
It is a gold watch!
腹语师的肚皮
A ventriloquist's dummy!
反对
Balls!
我又赢了 你肯定有出千
-I win again. -There's some kind of cheating
不知有何蹊跷
going on somewhere here.
承认吧,我的记忆力较佳
Just...just accept I have the better memory!
绝对不是,不…
Absolutely not! Nil, nil.
好吧,再来一次…
Fine, one more time...
你肚饿吗
Are you hungry?
我确实有点饿
Yes, I am actually.
买♥♥点炸鱼薯条好吗
Fancy some fish and chips?
妈妈?
Mother?
你在家吗
Hello?
原来你在这里
Oh, there you are.
你好吗
Hello?
艾利亚斯?是你吗
Elias? Is that you?
不会吧,天啊…
No, dear...
艾利亚斯,过来陪我坐
Elias, come and sit with me.
我很想念你
I've missed you so much.
你毋需再到她那边去
You've no need to go to her anymore,
我会变好,给你一切所需
I can change. I can give you everything you need
与漂亮的孩子们留在这个家
here at home with our beautiful boys.
你能拥抱我吗?艾利亚斯
Can you hold me, Elias?
把双臂包围我
Put your arms around me.
你是我唯一所爱
You are my only one.
我的视线不应离开你
I should never have let you out of my sight.
我在此处,我不会离开你
And I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.
艾尔丝玛莉亚李奇之墓
在她离世前不久
Shortly before she died,
我妈妈吩咐我把头发染黑
my mother instructed me to dye my hair black.
我问她为何,她说
When I asked her why, she said
「因为你令我看起来很老」