剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
coming to America again.
好的,我不应那么说
Okay, I shouldn't have said that.
但她为什么不能过来和你同住
But why can't she come and live with you?
因为当我在她身边,我就是那个
Because when I'm around her, I'm the boy who,
一无所有和被夺去一切的男孩
who had nothing and had everything taken away.
而回去美国,我…是个人物
And back home I'm...I'm something.
我是加利格兰
I'm Cary Grant.
两者永远无法共存
The 2 can never mix.
她不断叫我做贝丝
She kept calling me Betsy.
她明显很喜欢她?
She obviously liked her?
天啊,不,她对她很差
Oh, God, no. She was horrible to her.
对我所有前妻都是
To all my ex-wives.
她只想把我留在身边
She just wants me to herself.
她甚至讨厌素未谋面的芭芭拉
She even hated Barbara who she never met...
因为她发现她的家族拥有超级市场
because she found out her family had owned Woolworths
但她没有得到折扣券
and she hadn't got a discount voucher.
我不知道
I don't know.
我永远无法把儿子还给她
I can never give her her son back.
她永远无法把童年还给我
You can never give me my childhood.
我们被困于痛苦和遗憾的无尽循环中
We're stuck in an endless cycle of pain and shame.
或者至少她是
Or she is, at least.
我现在已经有你
I've got you now.
为此,我非常感恩
For which I am incredibly grateful.
所以…我会在沙发睡
So...I'll make up the sofa as a bed.
不,我想你和我一起睡
No. I want you in my bed. With me.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
是,这是合适的时候
Yeah. It's the right time.
你何不完事
Why didn't you finish?
你觉得为什么
Well, why do you think?
但我说过我戴了子♥宫♥帽
But I told you, I'm wearing a cap?
我们不想冒任何风险
We don't want to take any chances...
我带来了礼物和令人兴奋的消息
I bring gifts! And exciting news!
你好,宾丝…宝贝
Hey, Bangs, hey, baby...Hey, baby!
对不起,我不知道你和朋友一起
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise you had company.
亲爱的,他是哈特曼医生
Hey, darling, this is...Dr Hartman.
朋友都叫他摩迪
Morty to his friends.
幸会…
-How do you do? -Pleased to meet you.
它是宾丝
And this is Bangs.
你不是生病吧
You're not sick?
不…亲爱的,哈特曼医生来这里
No, no, no, darling. Dr Hartman's here to...
监督治疗过程
supervise a therapy session.
他是我的睿智圣雄
He's my wise Mahatma.
或者你想加入我们?戴安
Perhaps you would like to join us, Dyan?
不用了,谢谢,我对这方面没兴趣
No, thank you. I'm not into anything like that.
哈特曼医生,我们想失陪一会
Dr Hartman, would you excuse us for a moment?
没问题
Of course.
你一定要现在做这件事吗
Do you have to do this right now?
对不起,但…
Well, I'm sorry but...
加利,你知道我对毒品很反感
Cary, you know how I feel about drugs.
每次探望妈妈回来后
Well, it's always a very difficult time
我都很难受
when I come back from visiting my mother.
我想我们一起经历不同的事情
I would like us to experience things.
一起经历所有事情
Well, everything...together.
绝对安全,我试过很多次
I mean, it's perfectly safe. I've done it dozens of times.
如果你不高兴
Well, you know...if you're not, if you're not happy,
那就算吧,没问题
then forget it. It's fine.
好,宾丝,我们忘记它吧
Alright, Bangs, we'll forget it.
你有什么消息
And what was your news?
丹尼基想我上他的电视节目
Danny Kaye wants me to be on his TV show.
他会把一个唱歌♥时段给我
He's offered me one of the singing slots.
不是很棒吗
Isn't that fantastic!
唱歌♥?你肯定?
Singing? Are you sure?
有可能带来其他机会,我很兴奋
It could lead to other things. I'm so excited!
太好了
Oh, that's great.
你不替我高兴吗
Aren't you happy for me?
你因此高兴,我也会因此高兴
If it makes you happy, then it makes me happy.
我买♥♥了雪糕
Oh, I, I...got ice cream.
我应该放进冰格
I should put it in the freezer.
我可以抱抱宾丝吗 不
-I can take Bangs for a bit? -No...
我可以理解,人们害怕毒品
I can understand, people get scared of drugs.
你来了?
Hey! Are you coming in?
好极
Great.
这件事令我很紧张 是
-I'm nervous about this. -Sure.
不会有事的,我保证
It's going to be fine. I promise you.
将会很棒
Better than fine.
向人生致敬
L'chaim!
放在舌底,戴安
Just put it under your tongue, Dyan.
现在坐下来放松
And now sit back and relax.
我见到空气
I can see the air.
加利,这只马太美丽了
Cary, this horse is so beautiful!
我会在这里散散步
I'm just going to walk around here for a little bit.
不要捽我
Stop scrubbing me.
我又散步了
I'm just walking again.
加利?
Cary?
这件事行不通…
It's not working...
加利,这件事行不通
Cary, it's not working!
加利,我感觉不好
Cary, I don't feel good.
我感到不适
I feel sick.
我感觉不好,我不喜欢
I don't feel good. I don't like it.
我不喜欢,加利,我很害怕
I don't like it, Cary! I'm scared!
戴安,你可以向宇宙作出任何要求
Dyan, you can ask the universe anything you want.
我不喜欢,叫停它
I don't like it! Make it stop!
欢迎回来,甜美的孩子
Welcome back, sweet child.
你有什么感觉
How are you feeling?
发生了什么事
What happened?
你有不良反应
You were having a bad reaction
所以哈特曼医生开了一些镇静剂
so Dr Hartman gave you some Secanol
让你镇静下来
to bring you down.
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
18小时
18 hours.
你要茶吗
Can I get you some tea?
我感觉好像被货车撞倒了
I feel like I've been run over by a truck.
我永远不会再做这种事
I am never doing that again.
好莱坞电影城呈献
From Television City in Hollywood,
丹尼基骚
it's the Danny Kaye Show!
1965年
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥电视城
丹尼基骚
下一位嘉宾是开朗、才华洋溢
Our next guest is a bright, talented,
迷人的年轻女士
charming young lady
她在舞台和屏幕上成名
making a name for herself on stage and screen.
各位先生女士,请欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, we're delighted to welcome
戴安简侬小姐
Miss Dyan Cannon.
I wanted the music
(I wanted the music)
to play on forever
(to play on forever)
Have I stayed too long at the fair?
(Have I stayed too long at the fair?)
I wanted the clown
(I wanted the clown)
to be constantly clever
(to be constantly clever)
Have I stayed too long at the fair?
(Have I stayed too long at the fair?)
I bought me blue ribbons
(I bought me blue ribbons)
to tie up my hair
(to tie up my hair)
But I couldn't find anybody to care
(But I couldn't find anybody to care)
The merry-go-round is beginning to slow now
(The merry-go-round is beginning to slow now)
Have I stayed too long at the fair?
(Have I stayed too long at the fair?)
丹尼认为我应该做一些卡巴莱表演
Danny thinks I should do some cabaret dates,
甚至巡回演出
maybe even a tour?
他想今晚和我讨论这件事
He wants to talk to me about it tonight.
穿上衣服吧
Hey, get dressed!
大家很快会到
Everybody'll be here soon.
这里本来是宁静的堡垒
Oh, this place is a...well, it used to be a bastion of peace for me.
这是派对,将会很好玩
It's a party. It'll be fun.
是吗
Oh, yes?