剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
不,谢谢你…
well no, thank you...
看来我会回家过周末
It looks like I'm going home for the weekend.
由我独自照顾珍妮花
I can have Jennifer by myself.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地,你能与珍妮花重聚
I mean, thank God you can have Jennifer.
我非常替你高兴
I'm so pleased for you.
你好 你好,她睡着了
-Hi. -Hi. She's asleep.
我来接她吧
I'll take her.
好极
Great.
拿着吧
Here.
你不进来坐吗
Won't you come in for a bit?
不了
No.
我猜美尔会帮忙吧
I assume Mae is here to help?
不,只有…只有我俩共度周末
No, no. It's just... it's just us 2 for the weekend.
如有需要,你可随时打给我
Well, I'm only a phone call away if you need me.
星期日晚上我会过来接她
And I'll be here to get her on Sunday night.
就这样吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不吃的话,可不会长大成为淑女
If you don't eat, you won't grown up to be a big girl!
别哭,食物罢了,宝贝,只是…
Don't cry...it's just food, darling. It's just...
我知道的…
Oh, I know...
那是谁
Who's that?
鸭鸭叫…鸭鸭叫…
Quack quack here... quack quack there...
这太吵耳了,亲爱的,别这样
Oh, that's very loud, darling. Don't like that.
稍等一下…等等…
Oh, hold on...wait, wait, wait...
我的天
Oh, my God!
那是什么…
What's that?
解决所有问题的妙方
The answer to all our problems.
我知道,宝贝…
I know, my darling...
我们来吧…
Here we go...
好吧,我俩准备就绪,要开始了
alright, all hands on deck, I'm going in!
我为她换了黏贴纸尿片…
I used a sticking down diaper on her...
对她的皮肤更好
much better for her skin,
你想我寄一些给你吗
I can send you some if you like?
我也有尿片
I have diapers.
我们两周后再见吧
I'll see you in 2 weeks.
我很想念你…
I missed you...
加利…
Cary...
你听我说吧
so you heard it from me,
我下周会递表申请离婚
I'll be filing divorce papers this week.
格兰先生?霍士先生来了
Mr Grant? Mr Fox is here.
谢谢你,美尔
Thank you, Mae.
加利 史丹尼
-Cary. -Stanley.
你不是该已梳洗好、打扮好吗
Shouldn't you be getting showered and dressed?
我…我不肯定会否前往
I, I...I'm, I'm not sure I'm going to come.
什么
What?
我不会出席诉讼程序
I'm not attending the proceedings.
加利,你要亲自到场
Cary, you need to be there,
你需要为自己辩护
you need to defend yourself.
这并非普通的官司
This isn't like the other ones.
她的指控非常激烈
She's going in hard.
如何激烈
How hard?
说你是个控制狂
That you were very controlling.
她的事业、衣服、妆扮
Her career, her clothes, her make up,
她的膳食、宝宝喝的奶
what she ate, baby milk...
还有狗狗
the dog.
你弃养了她的狗狗
You got rid of her dog.
狗狗
Dog!
还有其他吗
Anything else?
她会谈及迷幻药
She's going to bring up the LSD.
我在治疗时服食的,还是…
That I took it during therapy or...
不是…
No...
你叫她服食那些
that you made her take it.
我真心相信那会…
I honestly believed it would help...
有助我俩维系感情
help us to stay together.
简直一团糟
...mess!
离婚就是如此
Well, that's divorce.
总是一团糟
It's always messy.
我们结婚时
When we married,
玛莉告诉我,我俩不能离婚
Mary told me there will be no divorce in this house.
或者我们会在厨房♥打架
There may be a hunting accident in the kitchen
但不可离婚
but no divorce!
不…我不去了
No. No. I'm not coming.
我认为你该重新考虑
I think you should reconsider.
不,谢谢你,史丹尼,但我…
No. Thank you, Stanley, but no. I, I...
我想最好尽早平息这一切
I think it's best if this thing blows over
越快越好
as quickly as possible.
我不想珍妮花在数年后
I don't want Jennifer reading some
读到一些难辨是非的片面之词
'she said, he said' version in a few years.
我不能接受
I can't.
你去吧,我留在这里
You go, I'm staying here.
我在报纸读到离婚同意书
I read about the settlement in the newspapers.
你又要供养多一个人
That's another one on the payroll.
你正在供养多少个前妻
How many ex-wives are you bankrolling?
太多了
Too many.
我应付得来,谢谢你,妈妈
I can afford it. Thank you, mother.
你太脆弱,跟你♥爸♥爸一样
You're weak. Just like your father.
他不是个好丈夫吗
I thought he was a wonderful husband,
完美的住家男人?
perfect family man?
我深知他的为人,做过什么
I know exactly what he was. And what he did.
我不是蠢材
I'm not stupid. I know,
我知艾力不是你的表弟
I know Eric isn't your cousin,
他是你的同父异母弟弟
I know he's your half-brother.
他那个贱妇母亲肯定还在某处
No doubt his slut of a mother is still out there somewhere.
但谢天谢地,我不知她是谁
I just thank God I've no idea who she is.
我猜艾利亚斯告诉过你我在何处吧
I assume Elias finally told you where I was?
我不知道
I didn't know!
我指,我毫无头绪
I mean, I had no idea.
你要相信我,我以为你…
You have to believe me, I thought you...
他告诉我你死了
he told me you were dead.
真的死了也无妨
I might as well have been.
我不想你再过来,阿齐
I don't want you to come any more, Archie.
这太伤我心
It's too upsetting.
不…妈妈,求求你
No! No, no. Mum, please.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起,但这并非我的错
I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault.
我对这一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry for all of it, for everything.
我等了你那么多年
I waited all those years for you,
终于你来了,却不想要我
and then when you did come, you didn't want me.
我非常挂念你
I missed you so much.
每天我都…
Every day I...
每天我都会想起你
I thought about you every day.
最终,我每天…
And, eventually, I...
我为自己建立
I built something for myself.
新的生活
You know, a, a new life.
对,里面却无我的容身之所
Yeah. And there was no place for me in it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真是个乖乖女
What a good girl!
她是个乖乖女,她很想念你
Oh, she's such a good girl. She's missed you.
你好
Hi! Hey!
你好,宝贝 这是谁
-Hello, my darling. -Who's that?
这是谁 你好吗
-Who's that? -Hi, hi...
有天我们在收音机听到你说话
We heard you on the radio the other day,
她一听到你的声音就很兴奋
she got so excited hearing your voice.
听着,加利,我获邀担任主角
Listen, Cary, I've been offered the lead
演出百老汇舞台剧
in a play on Broadway.
百老汇?
On Broadway?
我会留在纽约数个月
So, I'll have to be in New York for a couple of months
本来想请个褓姆
and I was going to hire a nanny,
但我想珍妮花会希望与你一起
but then I thought that Jennifer would much rather be with you.