不知道
Don't know.
你不知道吗
You don't?
没有跟他说过话了
Don't speak to him any more.
为什么
Why's that?
你怎么有这么多问题
Why all the questions?
对不起
Sorry.
我受不了这个蠢货
I can't stand the fool.
爱德华 你不能这么说你♥爸♥
You can't speak about him like that, Edward.
你以前和他很亲近
You were close to your dad.
那时候我还没看清他的真面目
That was before I saw him for who he really was.
他还喝酒吗
Is he still drinking?
当然了 他总是在喝酒
Course he is. He's always drinking.
那你呢
And how about you?
不喝了
Not any more.
你父亲和很多人一样 受环境所迫
Your dad is a victim of his circumstances, like many people are.
但这也不该成为他那样对待你的理由 不是吗
That's no excuse for the way he treated you, though, is it?
爱德华 我不恨他
I don't hate him, Edward.
你不恨他吗
You don't?
在战前 他是一个很好的男人
He were a good man before the war.
但战争给他留下了创伤
And a damaged one after.
战争会伤害到所有人吗
Does it damage everyone - war?
不是所有人
Not everyone.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
-You were OK? -Yeah.
我想我当时...
Yeah. Suppose I were...
很幸运
..lucky.
安德鲁
Andrew.
你看上去有话想说
You look like there's something you want to say.
没什么 先生
It's nothing, sir.
我只是在想
Well, I were just thinking to myself,
它受的是内伤还是外伤
is the injury internal or external?
因为... 我看不到它身上有什么明显的伤口
Cos...I can't see any marked wound on him.
是的 你说的很对
Indeed. You're bang on.
几乎看不见它的伤口
Almost impossible to identify.
它被一头牛踢了 受伤了
He was injured all right, kicked by a cow.
我应该好好照看它的
I should've kept my eye on him.
你知道它具体被踢的部位吗
Do you know exactly where he was kicked?
这个可怜的家伙在我看见前就被踢倒了
Knocked down before I could see fpoor lad.
你帮不了它吗
Can't you help him?
它可能是脑震荡
He may be concussed.
如果要给它上麻醉的话 我们一定要小心点
We'll have to go carefully if we give him any general anaesthetic.
它有可能会死掉
There's a small chance he may not return.
他是我的全部
He's all I've got.
只有他和我相依为命
It's just me and him.
先生 它会好起来的
It'll be all right, sir.
法南先生会让小本杰明好起来的
Mr Farnon here will make little Benjamin better.
妮莉 放轻松
Easy, Nelly.
放轻松
Easy.
她怎么样了
How is she?
吉米
James?
现在她状况不怎么好 但说不准
She's not doing so well right now. But things might change.
她伤得很重吗
Is it bad?
蹄子整个被感染了
The infection is spreading across her hoof.
所以现在是什么情况
So what happens now?
她发烧了 也不进食
Well, she has a temperature, and she's not eating.
所以 我给她注射了抗菌药百浪多息
So, I've given her an injection of Prontosil.
我们现在只能等会儿再看
We'll have to wait and see.
要是待会儿更严重了怎么办
And if it...gets worse?
有时候感染的地方会恶化得很快
Well, sometimes they can deteriorate quite quickly.
要是那样的话 我只好切除蹄子上坏死的部分
And in those cases, we would have to remove the necrotic part of the hoof
这样感染就不会扩散到其他部位
in order to stop the infection from spreading.
要是扩散了呢 那怎么办
So, if it does spread? Then what?
那最好的选择是杀掉她
The best thing would be to put Nelly down.
你的意思是战争给了父亲创伤
You said war damaged Dad.
在某些方面是的
In some ways, yes.
如果战争也给我创伤呢
What if it damages me?
不会的
It won't.
爱德华 战争不会伤到你 因为不会有战争
It won't even touch you, Edward, cos it won't happen.
我们好像是应该
This seemed the right thing to do,
见一次面... 以防万一
us meeting..Just in case.
会有下一次的
There will be another time.
还会有很多次
Many more.
你训练怎么样 他们对你好吗
How's your training? Do they treat you well?
挺好的
They do.
但是...
It, er...
交到好朋友要花点时间
..takes time to make good friends, though.
向来都是如此
It always does.
但...
But, er...
刚开始的时候没人认识我 所以...
..no-one really knows when I started, so...
我可以假装是个好人
..I could pretend to be someone good,
我觉得那样挺好的
which is nice, I suppose.
你本来就是个好孩子
You are someone good.
看着我
Look at me.
爱德华·霍尔
Edward Hall...
我一直都能看见你身上好的地方
..I've always seen the good in you.
那为什么你要把我告发到警♥察♥那里去
Then why did you give me to t'police?
你那时候也看到了我内心的善了吗
Did you see the good in me then?
是的
Yes.
我一直都看得见
I always have.
我那么做 是为了你好
I did that...for your own good.
真的是为了我好吗
For my own good?
我知道当时看起来不像
I know it didn't seem like it at the time,
- 现在可能也不像 - 少管所毁了我一生
-or now even. -Borstal ruined me.
我知道这不容易
I know it were hard.
它抹去了我心中仅存的善良
It took away all the good I had left.
你之前在我身上看到的善意... 全都没了
All the good you saw in me then...it's all gone.
不 并没有 你比你想象中的坚强
No, it isn't. You're stronger than you think.
不 有的
No, it has.
还是你施加于我的
And you did that to me.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
怎么了
What's wrong? Eh?
她在等着我们的管家回来
She's waiting for our housekeeper to return.
她就像一个母亲一样对它
She's like a mother to that one.
真的吗
Is that right?
别担心
Don't worry.
妈妈会为了你按时回来的
Mother will be back for you in time.
好吗
All right?
您想要喝什么吗 桑宁威尔先生
Would you like something to drink, Mr Sunningwell?
啊 好啊
Aye, thafd be nice.
我向她保证过我会照顾好他的
I promised her Td take good care of him.
- 谁 - 我的母亲
-Who? -Me mum.
他是我在这个世界上仅存的
He's the only living, breathing thing I've got left
与她有联♥系♥的生物了
connecting me to her.
我让她失望了
I've let her down.
你并没有让她失望 桑宁威尔先生
You haven't let her down, Mr SunningwelL
给你说的好像真的一样
You sound so sure.
不 我认为她会为你对小本杰明
No, I think she'd be proud of what you've done
所做的一切感到骄傲的
for little Benjamin.
他有专业的人照顾
He's in good hands,
他很快就会回到你身边的
and he'll be back by your side in no time.
你的茶里要加什么呢
How do you take it? Your tea?
加牛奶 不加糖
Milk. No sugar.
照着她之前就这样喝
That were her doing.
马上就来
Won't be a minute.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
安德鲁 看看他的臀部
Andrew, look at his hip.
你看到了吗 它往外突出了一点
Do you see? It juts out slightly.
这是脱臼了
It's dislocated.
别担心 老伙计
Don't worry, old chap.
我们马上就能让你继续赶牛了
We'll have you chasing cows in no time.
我认为他应该不急着赶牛 法南先生
I don't think he'll be in any hurry to do that, Mr Farnon.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表