什么... 正是时候他又怎么了
What is? Whafs wrong with him?
干得漂亮 克兰西 我的好小伙
Thafs it, Clancy. Good lad.
哦 真是太棒了
Oh, well done.
我的天哪
Oh, god
没事 儿子 别急她还没到呢
All right, lad. Take a breath. She's not here yet.
哦 谢谢万能的神 保佑我
Oh, thank Christ. Heavens.
- 哦 吉米 你怎么穿双雨鞋 - 穿我的吧
-Oh, James, wellies! -Take mine.
你的皮鞋呢
What happened to your good shoes?!
这是你丢的吗
You missing something?
哦 天呐 谢天谢地它在这呢
Oh, God. Thank God.
你真的应该好好对自己的事负责了
You ought to start taking your responsibilities more seriously.
以我为榜样吧 我为自己骄傲 向来如此...
Use me as your example. I pride myself on always, always...
- 西格弗德... - 这可跟我没有关系 你加油吧
-Siegfried... -Ifs nothing to do with me. You're on your own.
西格弗德 你得帮我
Siegfried! You need to help.
- 我不... 对不起 - 海伦就在我们后面
-I don't... I'm sorry. -Helen is right behind us.
- 我知道 - 她会打死我的
-I know. -She's going to hurt me.
有办法的... 会有办法的...
Something... No, something will...
- 哦 天呐 - 听话 克兰西别咬绳子
-Oh, God. -Come on, Clancy. Don't eat your lead, please.
别咬绳子
Don't eat your lead.
- 哦 别问 - 克兰西
-Oh, don't ask! -Clancy.
不好意思 抱歉 对不起大家
Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry, everybody.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry.
真是好险啊
By the skin of your teeth.
我们能到 就可以称得上奇迹了
Well, that we're here at all is something of a miracle.
西格弗德...
Siegfried...
抱一下
Hold this.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯 嗯 当然
-Ready to go? -Yes. Yes, absolutely.
时刻准备着
Tip-top.
戒指丢了 对吧
It's the ring, isn't it?
请座
Please be seated.
... 接受这个女人 你是否愿意接受这个男人
..have this woman, and will thou have this man
成为你的丈夫
to be thy wedded husband,
并且按照神的意志
and to live together
和他共同生活 携手走进神圣婚姻的殿堂
according to God's Law in the holy state of matrimony?
你会愿意爱他 陪伴他走过成功和失败
Will thou love him, comfort him, honour and keep him
无论生老病死
in sickness and in health,
将他视作与其他人不同的唯一
and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him
直至你们死亡
for as long as ye both shall live?
- 我愿意 - 很好
-I will. -Excellent.
现在 请交换戒指
Now, the ring.
- 交换戒指 - 崔斯
-The ring? -Tris?
哦 戒指...
Oh, the ring...?
你需要戒指吗
You want the ring?
好吧
yea
此时此刻 交换戒指是婚礼传统
At this point in the service, that is the tradition.
- 但作为现代人我们对于传统... - 崔斯...
-But how do we feel about tradition in these modern -Tris...
别慌
It's all right.
我们昨晚出去之前 为了不弄丢我把它装口袋...
I pocketed it before we went out last night for safe...
在另一件外套的口袋里
My other jacket.
也许可以用这个代替一下
Perhaps this might suffice?
完美
Perfect.
确实完美
Absolutely perfect.
那我们继续 跟我念
Shall we proceed? Repeat after me.
我吉米
I, James Alfred Herriot...
- 和... - 和海伦携手
-..take thee... -Take thee Helen Rosemary Alderson...
... 度过从今往后的每一天
to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse,
无论贫穷富贵
for richer, for poorer.
无论生老病死
In sickness and in health.
爱她并珍惜她 直到死亡将我们分开
To love and to cherish till death us do part.
根据上帝的旨意
According to God's Holy Law.
我许下我的誓言
And thereto, I give thee my troth.
- 我背下来了 - 太像你了
-I memorised it. -Course you did.
现在请新娘
Now, the bride.
跟着我念
Repeat after me.
我海伦
I, Helen Rosemary
和吉米
take the James Alfred Herriot
携手度过从今往后的每一天
to have and to hold from this day forward,
无论贫穷富贵
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,
无论生老病死
in sickness and in health.
爱他并珍惜他 直到死亡将我们分开
To love and to cherish till death us do part
根据上帝的旨意
according to God's Holy Law,
我许下我的誓言
and thereto, I give thee my troth.
我可不想让你太得意了
I didn't want you showing me up.
现在你可以
You may now...
亲吻新娘了
..kiss the bride.
- 吉米 我刚在跟崔斯坦说... - 别烦新郎了
-James, I was just telling Tristan -Leave the man be.
玩得开心
Have fun.
- 给你吧 - 你自己拿着吧
-You take them. -Don't look at me.
再见
Bye.
走吧
Come on.
亨利家的牛顺利解决了吗
Go all right with Henry's cow?
她很痛苦
She was in terrible pain.
我们做了最好的选择
It was the best thing.
但并不会因此变得容易
It doesn't make it any easier.
吉米觉得那时他不能放弃
James felt he couldn't give up.
他的责任感早晚会害死他
His sense of dutyll be the death of him one of these days.
今天怎么样
How was it today?
没有任何情感大戏或者摇摆不定
No drama or last-minute wobbles?
没有 什么都没有
No, none.
- 你呢 - 没有
-You? -No.
停车 靠边停
Stop the car. Pull up over here.
你知道吗 这是我离家最远的一次
You know this is the furthest I have ever been from home?
吉米 看看这个
James, look at this.
哦 吉米 是你回来了吗
Oh, James, is that you?
- 怎么样旅行快乐吗 - 挺好的
-How was it? Good trip? -Yes!
- 嘿 - 他看到了吗 外面的标牌
-Hello. -Has he seen it yet? The sign.
为什么那东西总是不在笼子里
Why is that thing always out of its cage?
我看到了 但为什么...
I did notice the sign, but why?
把你的名字写在门上
Name above the door.
新婚礼物 好吧 不算礼物
Wedding present. Well, not a present.
这是你应得的你努力得到的
You've deserved it. Earned it.
作为你对工作的投入什么的
Commitment to the cause and what-not.
我应得的什么
Deserved what?
- 我... - 他让你做合伙人了
-I... -He's making you partner.
霍尔太太 我本来准备自己告诉他的
Mrs Hall, I was really rather hoping to tell him that myself.
合伙人这间诊所吗 收入55分
Partnership? In the practice? A 50-50 split?
细节可以之后再谈
Well, plenty of time to iron out the details.
谢谢你 西格弗德 真的
Thank you, Siegfried. Really.
- 是呀 谢谢你 - 哦 天呐 没必要哭鼻子吧
-Yes, thank you. -Oh, good God, no need to get all dewy-eyed about it.
哦 这孩子开心坏了 随他吧
Oh, the boy's happy. Leave him be.
- 下次再见 - 你回来了玩得怎么样
-See you again soon. -YouYe back. How was it?
我想听整个故事
I want to hear all about it.
等我换件衣服 我们一起去赶牛酒吧
Let me just get changed and we'll go to the Drovers.
我觉得 我们应该先在卧室安顿下来
Actually, we thought we might go and get settled in the bedsit,
你觉得呢 吉米
didn't we, James?
是吗
We did?
哦 好像是
Oh, right, we did.
当然
We did.
哦 吉米 你可能会发现有一份新婚礼物在...
Oh, James, you'll find another little wedding present installed in your...
... 你的新家
..new home.
至少可以省了上下楼的时间
At least ifll save traipsing all the way downstairs.
我们会找个新房♥子的 我保证
Well find somewhere new. I promise.
嘘 吉米 这里就很完美了
Shush. James, ifs perfect.
只要我们在一起 就是最好的
As long as weie here together, ifll be perfect.
会有人接的
Someone else will get it.
哦 吵死了
Oh, for goodness sake!
达罗比2297号♥
Darrowby 2297.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表