those that are here, and especially those who are not.
我们都在想念着某人
All of us are missing someone.
大部分人 我们会再见的
Most, we'll see another time.
还有一部分 我们见不到了
Others, we won't.
我想要记住他们
I want to remember them,
并且感谢那些填补他们空缺的人
and give thanks to those who filled the hole they left behind.
特别是我哥哥
Especially my brother,
他在父亲临死时承诺
who made a promise to our dying father
他会照顾我
that he would take care of me...
保证我会得到良好的教育
..make sure I was properly educated
并且会有所作为
and that I would make something of myself.
所以 他从一开始就很严厉
So, he was in for a hiding from the outset.
没那么严 -不 绝对有
It wasn't that bad! - No, it definitely was.
但他从来没有放弃过我
But he never gave up on me,
无论我多希望他放弃
no matter how much I wished he would.
当然 我给了他足够的理由去放弃
And I certainly gave him enough reason to.
一般人早就认输了 但他没有
Lesser men would have thrown in the towel, but he didn't.
我想谢谢他没有放弃
And I want to thank him for it.
我爱你 齐格菲
I love you, Siegfried.
我想剩下唯一要说的
So, I guess the only thing left to say...
就是圣诞快乐
..is Merry bloody Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry bloody Christmas!
一定要在那只小猫回家之前
Make sure you keep looking after that little kitten
一直照顾它 好吗 艾娃
before he goes home, won't you, Eva?
你也要照顾好你自己
You look after yourself, too.
给
Here.
这车是我的骄傲和快乐
That car is my pride and joy.
我会好好照顾她的 再见 特里
She's in safe hands. Goodbye, Triss.
再见 伙计 照顾好自己
See you, pal. You take care of yourself.
你也是
You too.
我保证会写信告诉你所有的事
I'll make sure I write and tell you all about it.
一定写信让我们知道你过得如何
Make sure you do write to let us know how you're getting on.
我会的
I will.
替我照顾好我哥哥 好吗
Take care of my brother for me, won't you?
只要他肯的话
As much as he'll allow.
该走了
Time to go.
从这儿我自己来行了 -不 我看着你上车
I can probably manage from here. - No, I'll see you on.
你做得够多了 -好吧
You've done enough. - Right.
好吧 好吧
All right, right, well, um...
答应我不要做傻事 好吗
..just don't do anything stupid, promise me?
我保证不会丢家里的脸
I promise I won't disgrace the family name.
不 特里斯坦 你就好好听我一次
No, Tristan, just bloody well listen to me for once.
不要做任何傻事 你听到了吗
Don't do anything stupid, do you hear?
答应我
Promise me.
我这辈子不都这样过来了
And break the habit of a lifetime?
好 我想就到这儿吧
Well, eh, I suppose this is it.
咱们现在该拥抱吗 -是啊 当然了
Oh, we're huggers now? - Yes, we bloody well are.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so damn proud of you.
我得走了
I've got to go.
走 走吧 走吧
Go. Go on, go.
你拿票了吗 -我不需要
You've got your ticket? - I don't need one.
你什么意思 -账单的事我很抱歉
What do you mean? - Oh, and I'm sorry about the tab.
账单 什么账单 -我可能已经在杜家酒馆
Tab? What tab? - I might have racked up
积累了一笔不小的账单
a not entirely insignificant bill at The Drovers.
什么 这就是你要走的原因吗 因为酒吧账单
What?! Is that why you're going? A bar bill?
特里斯坦
Tristan?
特里斯坦
Tristan?!
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表