到现在三个月了
Three months now.
没有骑手在他身上时走得平稳的很
Goes like the proverbial off a shovel with no rider on him.
当你试图让骑师上马时
Soon as you try to get a jockey in the saddle,
算了 你自己看吧 乔治你能上马吗
well, you'll see for yourself. George, if you don't mind?
没有必要
There's really no need...
胡说 这就是雇他的原因去吧
Nonsense. That's what he's paid for. Come on.
快去 骑上马
Go on, up you get.
我会告诉你妈妈你像个英雄般死去
ril tell your mother you died a hero's death.
过去 上马 小伙子
Go on. Get up there, man!
真的没必要这样
This really isn't necessary.
真的没必要这样
This really isnft necessary.
我不明白
I don't know.
他肯定哪里有问题
There's definitely something wrong with him.
现在他也有了
With him too now.
请卸下马鞍
Take the saddle off, please.
在你买♥♥他之前他在哪
Where was he before you?
爱尔兰
Ireland.
大约一个月前带他回来的
Brought him over about a month ago.
我之前见过他在库拉奔跑 当时可没这么多毛病
I saw him run Curragh. There was none of this trouble.
有人在路上陪着他吗
Did anyone make the journey over with him?
我陪着 为了报答我 踢了我后背一脚
I did. Got a kick in Vback for my pleasure 'an all.
放松孩子 放松 放松 放松
Easy boy. Easy, easy, easy.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
你怎么看 法南
What say you, Farnon?
他绝对是一匹完美的马
He's absolutely wonderful.
船上没出什么问题吧
And no problems on the boat over?
没什么特别的 或许有一点艰难
Not particularly. A tad rough perhaps.
艰难
Rough?
不是所有动物都能适应大海
Ah, well, high seas don't agree with all these animals.
也许他还有晕船后遗症
Maybe he lost his land legs.
我找不出他身体上有什么问题
I can't find anything physically wrong with him.
我猜问题出在心理上
I suspect the problem is psychological.
如你所知 我有一些海上运输马匹的经验
As you know, I have some experience transporting horses overseas.
它们需要精心的照顾
They need particular care.
能治好他吗
Can he be fixed?
动物 和人类一样 不能像手表一样
Animals, like people, cannot simply be tinkered with and fixed like
简单地被修补固定
a wristwatch.
如果不能骑他 我养不起他
If he's no use for riding, I can't afford to keep him.
听着 你一直也是骑手
Look, you were always something of a horse man -
我想或许你可以驯服他
I thought perhaps you could break him?
要我说 他已经被驯很惨了
rd say he's already broken.
我们的任务是帮助他重新焕发光彩
Our job is to put him back together again.
他的名字是什么
Whafs his name?
里弗
River.
你好里弗
Hello, River.
我得在有希望治疗病人之前先了解他
I have to get to know the patient if Tve any hope of treating him.
你比我勇敢
You're a braver man than I.
嘘
Shhh. Sh.
放松点
Easy now.
没事的 伙计 过来
YouYe all right, fella. Come on.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
里弗
River.
我只想他看看我
All I want is his eyes.
此刻他没有看我
At the moment he's not looking at me.
他什么都不看
He's not looking at anything.
肾上腺素涌入他的血管
Adrenaline's pouring into his veins.
他处于绝对恐慌状态
He's in a state of absolute panic.
战斗还是逃炮
Fight or flight?
它选择迎难而上
Well, this one chooses to fight.
都是恐惧驱使
IVs all driven by fear.
这是他这么野性难驯的原因
Ifs what makes him lash out the way he does.
我不会伤害 你没事的
I'm not going to hurt you. You're all right.
没事的 你很安全
You're all right. You're safe.
你很安全
You're safe.
很安全
You're safe.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
你尽力了 法南
You tried, Farnon.
暂时可以 但早晚的事
Good for now but dog food.
早安 女士 我的荣幸
Good morning, Madam. Always a pleasure.
我希望你的爪子能远离我的矮牵牛花
rd rather you kept your paws off my petunias,
如果你不介意的话 巴尔吉先生
if you don't mind, Mr Barge.
这到底
What on earth...
斩草定要除根
The only way to dig out the weed is to take hold of it by the root.
好吧
..right.
我还希望你能站起来做填字游戏
I half expected you to be feet up doing the crossword.
需要什么吗
Something you wanted?
巴尔吉先生到了
Mr Barge is here.
哦
Oh.
呃 早安
Ah, good morning.
早安
Good morning.
今天你给我们带来了什么神奇药品
Now what medicinal wonders do you have for us today then?
先生 如果你愿意仔细阅读我们的宣传手册
Well, sir, if you'd like to peruse our brochure,
你会找到包治百病的药品
you'll find a cure for all ills.
你不应该等法南先生到了再开始吗
Shouldn't you wait for Mr Farnon before you start?
西格弗德委托我管理库存 霍尔太太
Siegfried charged me with minding the stock, Mrs H.
我可不仅仅是完成本分任务
And Km more than up to the task.
还有事吗
Anything else?
叫我就行
Just holler
如果你需要铲子来自掘坟墓的话
if you need a spade to dig that grave of yours.
她的确很有幽默感
She does have a sense of humour.
在这里工作需要幽默感
Bloomin1 well need one to work here.
我们需要几剂干药糖剂
Well, we'd better have a couple dozen electuaries.
我们发烧药快要用完了
And we are running a little low on fever drinks,
所以那些都需要几箱
so a few boxes of those.
好的 法南先生这就是全部吗
Very good, Mr Farnon. Will that be all?
我认为是的
I believe so,
除非你有新的东西来诱惑我们
unless you've something new to tempt us with.
如你所愿
Funny you should say.
向您介绍嘉吉的易安神
Introducing CargilTs SoothAway.
有药丸和注射液两种形式
Available in pill or liquid form for injection.
它是一种镇定剂
Its a calming sedative,
可以安抚最暴躁的病人
mollifying the most irascible of patients.
让暴躁的动物几乎立刻乖顺下来
Rendering agitated animals almost immediately amenable.
我认为它不能用于人类吧
I don't suppose it works on humans?
不能 法南先生
No, Mr Farnon,
很抱歉 但我的商品未获准供人类使用
I'm sorry but my wares aren't licensed for human consumption.
没关系 我们要两箱
No matter. Well take two boxes.
好的 先生
Very good, Sir.
雷暴 死牛
Thunderclap. Dead cow.
你说什么
What was that?
是闪电杀了她
It were lightning that killed her.
不是现在 是昨晚
Not now. Last night.
昨晚没有暴风雨啊
There was no storm last night.
对 山下你住的地方没有下雨
Aye, not down where you live.
不过这边山上下了大暴雨
But up here, terrible storm.
电闪雷鸣 把牛劈死了
Thunderclap, lightning flash, dead cow.
这里就是案发现场
Then there's the presentation.
它在抽搐中死去
It died in convulsions.
你能看到它的脚在草地上踢出来的痕迹
You can see where its feet kicked in the grass.
好吧 那就是闪电导致的抽搐对吗
Aye, well, it were lightning that give it convulsions, won't it?
不得不说 我表示怀疑 克兰福德先生
I have to say, I doubt it, Mr Cranford.
被闪电击中的一个标志就是
You see, one of the signs of a lightning strike is that
牲畜会直挺挺地倒下毫不挣扎
the beast has fallen without a struggle.
我真心觉得我们应该验下尸看看
I really think we ought to do a postmortem to make sure.
你是说我在做一些我不该做的事吗
Are you saying I'm up to summat I shouldn't be up to?
并不是这样
Not at all...
你得知道这里的农户都在说你想
You know there's folk round here saying that you're trying
让农户们都参加肺结核测试
to get farmers to sign up to this 'ere TB test.
这对每个人都有好处
It's in everybody's best interests.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表