你好 农业部
Hello, Ministry of Agriculture.
农业部 没错 有什么可以帮助您的
The Mag. That's right. How can I help?
他妈的净胡说八道 纯扯淡
Bloody nonsense! Fiddlesticks.
是的 我帮你接过去
Yes, I'll put you through.
要是我在字典里查找"无能"这个词
If I were to look up incompetence in the dictionary,
要是我在字典里查找"无能"这个词
If I were to look up incompetence in the dictionary,
你的脸立马就会蹦到我眼前
I'd see your face staring right back at me.
就是B213 DT表格 对 没错
Form B213 DT, Yes, I'm positive.
就是B213 DT表格 对 没错
Form B213 DT, Yes, I'm positive.
请坐 哈利先生
Take a seat, Mr Herriot.
不 哈考特先生当然不是想让你破产
No, I'm sure Mr Harcourt isn't trying to ruin you.
好的 我给您转接过去
Yes. I'll put you through.
《约克郡邮报》
正式开始征兵
六个月军事训练
好的 我给您转接过去
Yes. I'll put you through.
《约克郡邮报》
正式开始征兵
六个月军事训练
哈考特先生 威尔金森先生找您
Mr Harcourt, Mr Wilkinson's on the line for you.
您再稍等一会就好
He won't be long.
纯属一派胡言
Absolute poppycock!
哈利
Herriot.
他现在应该是可以见你了
I think he's ready for you now.
早上好 哈考特先生
Good morning, Mr Harcourt.
你好吗
How are you?
你既然敢问我就直说了 - 我他妈快烦死了
I'll tell you how I am - I'm bloody annoyed.
确切地说 我都他妈气疯了
In fact, I'm hopping bloody mad.
我下不为例
It won't happen again.
你还不知道是什么事呢
You don't know what it is yet.
不管是什么事 我可以向你保证…
But whatever it is, I can assure...
上次你也是这么说的
That's what you said the last time,
你发现波斯尔思韦特有头被感染的牛那次
when you found an infected cow of Postlethwaite's
那牛都已经死了两年了
that had already been dead for two years.
真厉害 我都不知道你是怎么做到的
That was very clever. I don't know how you managed it.
- 我在努力了 - 那为什么会这样
I am trying. Then why?
为什么你♥他♥妈♥总能搞砸那些肺结核测试
Why the bloody hell do you keep ballsing up the TB testing?
噢 给我吧
Oh, here.
- 我待会拿去跟其它的一起弄 - 噢 别担…
-I'll do it with the rest later. -Oh, don't w…
谢谢你 奥黛丽
Thanks, Audrey.
庞弗里夫人还在伦敦吗
Mrs Pumphrey still in London?
特里基体♥检♥期间我猜她应该都会待在那
For the duration of Tricki's health visit, I imagine.
我今天能见到你丈夫吗
Might your husband surface at some point today?
- 他今天一早就去跟农业部开会了 - 噢
He had a meeting with the Ministry of Agriculture first thing. Oh.
-噢 天啊 农业部 - 怎么了
-Oh, dear. The Mag. -Why "oh, dear”?
一般来说只有你犯了大错时
You don't normally get called in there unless you've done
才会被那边叫去开会 有人看到我的...
something terribly wrong. Has anyone seen my...?
吉米没做错什么事吧 对不对
James hasn't done anything wrong. Has he?
我手下的一个兽医官去过那个农场
One of my veterinary officers was on that farm
他发现你还没有发出清洁消毒的通知
and he found that you hadn't served a notice of cleansing and disinfection.
- 对 - 是的 太他妈对了
Right. Yes, it is bloody right.
事实是 你把表格寄给了我
In fact, you sent the form to me.
你大概是想让我亲自去给这地方消毒吧 对吗
Maybe you want me to go and disinfect the place - is that it?
你是想让我冲到那边去
Would you like me to slip along there
拿着水管到处洗刷吗
and get busy with the hosepipe?
如果那能让你满意 我现在就去
I'll go now if it makes you feel any happier.
不 不 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
哈利 我只想问你一件事
Herriot, there's just one thing I want to know from you.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想不想干这工作
Do you want this bloody work or don't you?
拜托了... 哈考特先生 我向你保证我...
Please... Mr Harcourt, I give you my word, I...
我们... 真的非常想要这份工作
WE... We do want the work, very much so.
请你再给我一次机会
Please, give me another chance.
如果我们要赢得这场对抗结核战争的胜利
If we are to win this war against TB,
我们不能出任何差错
we can't afford any mistakes.
我们的工作是拯救生命啊 哈利
We're in the business of saving lives here, Herriot -
拯救动物和人类的生命啊
animals as well as humans.
这不还是你之前告诉我的吗
Weren't it you who told me that?
是的
Yes.
那好 我们再把流程过一遍 好吧
Well, we'll go through the procedure once more, shall we?
当然 当然
Yes, by all means.
好
Right.
首先 如果你发现了被感染的动物
First of all, if you find an infected animal
你就填写B205 DTA表格
you serve B205 DT Form A,
通知畜主需要扣留和隔离被感染动物
notice requiring detention and isolation of the animal.
接下来到B207 DTC表格
Next we have B207 DT Form C,
通知畜主已拟定屠宰相关动物
notice of intended slaughter.
然后再填B208 DT D表格
Then B208 DT Form D,
给予尸检报告
postmortem certificate,
接着是B196 DT表格 兽医检查员的报告
then we have B196 DT, veterinary inspector's report,
B209 DT表格 评估协定
B209 DT, valuation agreement.
如果畜主有任何反对意见
And in cases where the owner objects,
我们有B213 DT表格 聘任估价师
we have B213 DT, appointment of valuer.
然后是B212 DT表格
Then B212 DT,
通知畜主屠宰的时间和地点
notice to owner of time and place of slaughter,
之后是B227 DT表格 屠宰动物的收据
followed by B227 DT, receipt for animal for slaughter.
最后是B230 DT表格
Finally, B230 DT,
要求清洁和消毒的通知
notice requiring cleansing and disinfection.
妈的 三岁小孩都能搞明白
Dammit, a child could understand that!
很简单啊 不是吗
It's simple, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
没错 当然 当然
Yes, certainly, absolutely.
我向你保证 从现在开始 我会把流程走对的
And I can assure you, from now on, I'll get it right.
别叫杰
Hush, Jess.
特里基是客人
Tricki's a guest.
现在你高兴点了吗
Happy now?
不能吃 特里基 你现在必须严格节食
No. Tricki, you're on a strict diet.
你只能吃狗饼干 那是杰茜的饭
Dry dog biscuits only. That Jess's food.
- 西格弗德 - 怎么
Siegfried? Mm-hmm?
你觉得吉米是惹上大♥麻♥烦了吗
Do you think James is in a bit of trouble?
我了解哈考特 估计是惹上了一大堆麻烦
Knowing Harcourt, a whole heap of it, I expect.
我提醒过吉米
I did warn James -
根本不值得费这功夫去揽那个检测工作
the whole testing business is more trouble than it's worth.
如果他没做好 我们可能会被勒令关门
If it goes wrong, he could shut us down.
这里说你现在正在检测路德的农场
I see you're currently testing at Rudd's farm.
是的我待会要去那里进行第二次检查
Yes. Heading up there today for my second visit.
别把这事搞砸了 哈利
Don't make a balls-up of this one, Herriot.
小伙子 我挺欣赏你的 真的
I like you lad, I do,
但这是你最后一次机会
but there can be no more chances after this.
你在等什么吗
You waiting on something?
呃 就…
Erm, well...
- 这该死的响声 - 应该是他回来了
Bloody hell! That sounds like it.
到底是怎么回事
What on Earth?!
- 你觉得怎样 - 你买♥♥下它了看起来很棒啊 崔斯
What do you think? You got it! Looks fantastic, Tris.
你早就知道这事了
Did you know?
而且我最后基本没怎么花钱就拿下它了
I got it for a song in the end, too.
你是说这东西还是你花钱买♥♥来的
You mean you paid someone money for this?
我懂 我工资那么微薄确实难以置信
I know - hard to believe on my meagre wages.
是啊 它看起来不怎么样 但丁斯代尔向我保证了
Yeah, it's not much to look at but Dinsdale assures me
它其实跟拖拉机一样结实
that it's as solid as a tractor.
听起来倒是挺像
It sounds like one.
我相信只要经过悉心爱护 它就能有所转变
I'm sure with a bit of love, it can be transformed.
没错 霍尔太太
Exactly, Mrs H.
想开开它吗
Fancy a drive?
开这玩意吗
In that thing?
其实还有很多不这么痛苦的死法的
Um, there are less painful ways to die.
你还想搭便车去赫斯顿农庄吗
Still want a lift up to Heston Grange?
好啊 如果你方便的话
If that's all right.
对了 吉米问你今天能不能去探访一下它们
Oh. James asked if you'd take on these visits today.
当然
Yep
探访什么 你们在说什么
What visits? What are you talking about?
今天门诊活不多 所以我想帮吉米分担一点
Well, it's a light surgery day, so I thought I'd help James out.
这也是我拿下这辆车的另一个原因
Another reason I got this beauty.
你真是非常勤劳呢 对吧... 法南先生
That's very industrious of you, isn't it... Mr Farnon?
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表