呃…
Um...
…对 没错 大概是吧
..yes, all right, I suppose.
我比较希望你能事先跟我商量一下 但我…
I'd rather I'd been consulted first, but I'll...
我同意了
I'll allow it.
- 杰茜 走
Jess. Go
- 那… 等等 那谁 负责照看门诊啊
So... wait, who's looking after surgery, then?
翻墙
Over the wall!
快点
Come on!
一 一 一二一
Left, left, left-right-left.
一 一 一二一
Left, left, left-right-left.
一 一
Left, left, left, left,
一二一
left-right-left.
一 一 一二一
Left, left, left-right-left.
一 一 一二一
Left, left, left-right-left.
一 一 一二一
Left, left, left-right-left.
对 稍微转一下
Yeah, twist it round a little.
好了 我觉得可以了
Yeah, that should do it, I reckon.
等一下 我想确保它真的安装结实了
Hold up. I want to make sure it's done right.
我把这扭紧 看看会不会好一点
I'll just tighten this up, see if that helps.
谢谢你帮忙照料农庄 汤姆
Thanks for all your help on the farm, Tom.
现在我待在斯凯代尔 没法经常来
It's hard for me to be here as much, now I'm at Skeldale.
不客气 在斯凯代尔过得怎么样
You're quite welcome. How are things at Skeldale?
吉米还好吗
James all right?
他挺好的 怎么突然问这个
He's fine. Why?
噢 因为波斯尔思韦特的那些破事
Oh, all that nonsense with Postlethwaite.
他只是在发泄情绪而已
He's just letting off steam is all.
什么破事
What nonsense?
噢 抱歉 海伦 我还以为你已经听说了
Oh, sorry, Helen, I thought you'd have heard.
看起来并没有
It's nowt really.
波斯尔思韦特让农业部的人去他的农场
Postlethwaite had the Mag over at his farm,
让他们检测一头已经死了两年的牛
trying to test a cow that had been dead two years.
貌似是发错表格了
Some sort of form mix up.
但现在这事已经处理好了
It's all been sorted now, mind.
我敢肯定那不是吉米的错
I'm sure it weren't James's fault or owt.
不是 当然不是
No, course.
谢了 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
早上好
Morning!
早上好 吉米
Morning, James.
早上好 迪克
Morning, Dick.
早上好 吉米
Morning, Jim.
农业部那帮人又为难你了 是吧
Keeping you busy, these Ministry fellas, eh?
- 一言难尽 - 好吧 那我
You don't know the half of it. Aye, right, well, I'll, er,
- 去帮你把牛牵过来 - 谢谢你
- start bringing cows through for you. - Thank you.
一 一 一二一
Left, left, left-right-left.
好啦好啦 小家伙
Here we are, girl.
很好
Very good.
嘘 嘘 乖
Sh, sh, sh.
它没问题
She's good.
下一个
Next one.
我需要测量一下这个肿胀部位
Just need to measure this swelling.
这问题可大可小
Could be something or nothing.
理查德·艾德森说他的牛奶可以提价了
Richard Alderson were saying he can charge extra for his milk
因为他的牛都通过测试了
now he's had t'testing done.
嗯
Hm.
能多赚一点是一点
Every bit helps.
估计它可能是冷到了
Could be a bit of chill, I suppose.
我要采个样带回诊所
I'm going to take a sample back to the practice.
为了安全起见
Just to be on the safe side.
好 你觉得有必要的话就采吧
Aye. If you think it's necessary.
有必要
I do.
但相信我 这种情况下我更希望自己是错的 迪克
But believe me, I would gladly be wrong on this occasion, Dick.
她真的叫"硬肉"夫人吗
Is her name really Mrs Hardmeat?
是的呢
Apparently so.
行吧... "硬肉"夫人做了个非常松软的海绵蛋糕
Well... Mrs Hardmeat makes a very soft sponge.
要是这些病人
I'll be out of a job soon
再这么送蛋糕给崔斯坦那我很快就要失业了
if these patients keep bringing in cakes for Tristan.
走吧 洛克
Come on, Rock.
杰茜走啦
Jess.
你可以当个甩手掌柜啊
You could be a woman of leisure.
周游世界
Travel the world,
航行诸海
sail the high seas.
我只要能取下围裙一两个小时就知足了
I'm just happy if I can hang up me pinny for an hour or two.
这周村里的礼堂有一场埃尔加的作品演奏会
There's an Elgar recital at the village hall this week.
我听说围裙可是禁止入内的
I hear pinnies are strictly forbidden.
噢 是嘛 对的
- Oh, yes? - Yes.
他们会演奏我最喜欢的曲子《爱的礼赞》
They're playing my favourite, Salut D'Amour.
要是你愿意 我们可以一起去啊
Well, we could go if you like.
好呀 何乐而不为呢
Yeah, all right. Why not?
明天怎么样 我可以来接你
How about tomorrow? I could pick you up.
我们直接在那碰头吧
Well, I'll meet you there.
好 没问题
Yeah. Exactly.
崔斯坦
Tristan?
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
我出来接诊 然后我 呃…
I was just out on some jobs and I, er...
觉得我应该
..thought I'd…
应该来看下黛西 看看它恢复得如何
Thought I'd check on Daisy. See how she's doing.
黛西很好 谢谢关心
Daisy's fine, thank you.
你的车出了什么问题吗
You having a spot of car trouble?
我今天刚买♥♥的 还在适应它
I just bought it today. Still getting used to it.
买♥♥了辆莫里斯·考利 很不错啊
A Morris Cowley. Very nice.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
是啊 怎么了 你不这样想吗
Yes. Why? Don't you?
没有 没有 我觉得它很棒 对 非常棒
No, no, I do. Yes, yes. Absolutely.
你好啊 黛西
Hello, Daisy.
你看起来恢复得很好
Yes, you seem to be doing just fine.
呃... 没事 挺好
Erm... yes, yes.
看起来一切都很好
All looks good from here.
你到底是为什么会来这 崔斯坦·法南
What are you really doing here, Tristan Farnon?
说实话 我也不太确定
I'm not quite sure, to be honest.
呃...
Er...
...我应该是想来跟你打声招呼
..I suppose I wanted to say hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
好了 那我走了
OK, well, goodbye, then.
我可以开车带你去... 兜兜风
I could take you for a drive... in the car.
如果你感兴趣的话 当然不是现在
I mean, if you like. Not now, obviously.
明天也许可以 下周也行
Tomorrow maybe. Or next week.
我这一整个月基本都有空... 这一整年
I'm free most of this month... or year.
明天两点来接我
Pick me up at two tomorrow.
让我们来看看这辆车有什么能耐
Let's see what this lady can do.
好 太好了
All right, good.
行 就这么定了...
Yes. Perfe...
呃... 马上就要开饭了
Er... it's nearly dinnertime.
就是个餐前小点心而已 霍尔太太
A mere hors d'oeuvre, Mrs Hall.
不是给你吃的
Not for you.
特里基
Tricki?
特里基
Tricki!
看到没 它现在又要躲回去了
You see? He's gone to hide again now.
它会习惯的
He'll get used to it.
那辆该死的车
That bloody car!
这个区一半的动物都会被它吓傻的
Half the animals in the district will be scared silly.
噢 看来特纳夫人来过啊
Oh. Looks like Mrs Turner's been.
达罗比最好吃的柠檬海绵蛋糕
Best lemon sponge in Darrowby.
当然还是比不上霍尔太太你做的好吃
E-Except for yours, of course, Mrs H.
晚餐马上就好了
Dinner's nearly ready.
崔斯坦 我们真的得谈谈你那辆车了
Tristan, we really need to talk about that car.
- 它把那可怜的特里基吓得魂飞魄散的 -噢
It's frightening the life out of poor Tricki. Oh.
拜托 西格弗德
For goodness' sake, Siegfried,
你和那条狗是怎么回事
what is going on with you and that dog?
- 你在说什么? 没什么事啊 - 嗯
What're you talking about? Nothing's going on. Hm.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表