农场就可以重新营业-一个月
you'll be free to re-open the farm. - A month?
一个月没收入我怎么办
What am I supposed to do with no income for a month?
我不知道-你不知道是什么意思
I don't know. - What do you mean you don't know?
我们该怎么办啊
What the hell are we going to do?
但我们别无选择
I don't see that we have a choice.
我必须通知农业部
I have to the inform the Ministry of Agriculture
只能希望流程尽可能缩短
and hope the process is as short as possible
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
等一下 听我说不用这么急
Wait a minute, listen, there's no need to be so hasty.
如果
What if...
如果我拿枪来,自己开枪把感染的牛打死呢
and shoot the infected beast myself?
没必要让农业部知道这事
There'd be no reason for the MAG to know
但这是关乎公共安全的事情
The thing is, it's about public safety
规定也是为了保护更多人的利益
The rules are there for the greater good.
让规定见鬼去吧
Yeah, well, sod the bloody rules!
那些给农业定规矩的人根本就不懂农业
People who make rules about farming don't understand farming
自己也没干过农活
and they never have.
我是站在你这边的
Look, I'm on your side here
但我不能为你破例
but I can't make exceptions.
你知道的
You know I can't
你知道上次战争的时候发生什么事了吗
Do you know happened in the last war?
政♥府♥让所有人都上前线打仗
The government let anyone go and fight.
农民矿工医生兽医所有人
Farmers, miners, doctors, vets, anyone.
然后你知道发生什么事了吗
And do you know what happened?
这该死的国家整个停摆了
The whole bloody country ground to a halt
仗打到一半的时候
And then halfway through the war
情况开始变糟
things start to come undone.
我每时每刻都在工作
And I were working all hours.
没人来帮我
I couldn't get the help
我没有一天
And there weren't a day went
不是心惊胆颤的
by that I weren't scared out of my wits
我们怕没有吃的喂海伦
that we'd have enough food to feed our Helen.
我不知道这件事
I didn't know that
花了好长时间才恢复过来
Took bloody ages to recover
这仅仅是因为白厅里某些自以为是的文职人员
Just because some pompous pen pusher
自以为洞悉全局
at Whitehall thought they knew best
我不能再遭受一次了
Well, I can't have that again.
我可以推迟上报农业部
Look, I can hold off informing the MAG
等我在实验室做完痰检确定后再说
until I've run a sputum test in the lab to be sure
结果会不一样吗-不可能
Might we get a different result? - It's-unlikely
但要是你想我这么做
But if you want me to do it
我会的
I will.
好
Aye.
詹姆斯
James.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么样
How'd it go?
还行
Fine.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
怎么样
How did it go?
你看起来像浑身散架了一样
You look like you've been dragged through several hedges backwards.
人总是会爱上会为你烤面包的人
It's impossible not to love someone who makes toast for you
感觉很好
It was great.
好上加好
Better than great.
你没宿醉吗
You're not hungover?
我感觉一群大象在我脑袋上踩来踩去
I feel like a herd of elephants are stomping on my head
现在嘴巴里像死了一只老鼠
and it's not out of the question
也不是没可能
that a rodent has died in my mouth
这都是潘迪先生和他夫人的错
It's all Mr and Mrs Pandhi's fault
简直了 那两人太能喝了
My God,those two can knock it back
我能做的就是
It was all I could do to stop them
不让他们又开苦艾酒喝到天明
from cracking open the absinthe and seeing in the dawn.
你现在是不是还是醉着的-当然
Is it possible you're still drunk? - Yes!
你要是没什么意见的话我想请弗洛来这
I'd like to invite Flo over here provided you've no objections?
听起来很不错-很好
That sounds wonderful. - Excellent
明天我能请她来吃周日午餐吗
Could I ask her for Sunday lunch tomorrow?
周日午餐是家庭聚会
Sunday lunch is a family occasion.
好吧
Fine.
早上好
Morning.
我还以为你能睡个懒觉
I thought I'd let you have a lie-in.
早安
Morning.
这狗是谁家的
Whose dog is this?
有人把它放在了门口
Somebody left him on the doorstep.
你之前见过它吗
Have you seen him before?
是庞弗里夫人
That was Mrs Pumphrey
她很担心一只流浪猫
She's worried about a stray cat.
你介意去吗
Would you mind?
我今天早上已经有太多事要做了
I've got far too much to get through this morning
张佰伦给希♥特♥勒♥下了最后通牌
Mr Chamberlain has sent an ultimatum to Herr Hitler.
明早11 点前从波兰撤军
Withdraw from Poland by no later than 11am tomorrow.
否则英法将会
or Britain and France will be forced
被迫向德国宣战
to declare a state of war with Germany
首相将于三日上午
The Prime Minister will broadcast to the nation
向全国广播
on the morning of the 3rd
如果向德国提出的条件得不到满足
and should the conditions set out to Germany not be met.
张佰伦会即刻宣布
then Mr Chamberlain will have no hesitation in announcing
大不列颠将与德国开战
that a state of war exists between Great Britain and Germany
坐下来吧
Sit yourself down.
你一定饿了
You must be starving.
我以为你今天休息
I thought you had the day off
你昨天走了之后
After you left yesterday,
看起来有一头牛可能是阳性
it looks like one of the cows might be positive
为什么不把我叫醒
Why didn't you wake me up?
我不想让你整夜担心
I didn't want you up all night worrying
詹姆斯当然要把我叫醒
James, of course wake me up.
这会确认具体情况
This will confirm it one way or the other.
其余的牛都是阴性
And the rest of the herd were all negative
那你继续
Well, get on with it then.
爸真可怜
Poor Dad.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
他不想上报这事
He doesn't want it reported
他知道那些人会把农场关掉
He knows they'll shut the farm down.
我们不能向农业部隐满这事
We can't keep this from the MAG
这可是结核病
It's TB we're talking about
我们得上报了
We have to report it.
我们去把消息告诉爸
Let's go and break the news to Dad
我会重写那些文书
and then I'll redo the paperwork
那是迈洛克的货车
That's Mallock's van.
见鬼
Oh, heck.
我只能杀了它
I had no choice but to kill it.
如果农业部把这里关了
If the MAG shut this place down
我们这一年会很难
we'll struggle to survive the year
这可是致命的病
This is a deadly disease, Dad
你忘了亨利家的可怜小男孩了吗
Have you forgotten about poor Mr Henry's boy?
剩下的牛都是阴性,全部都是阴性
The rest of the herd's tested negative, all of them.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
只需一点常识我们就能安全地经营农场
with a bit of common sense we can keep running the farm safely
杀了它是违法的
Killing it is against the law
他们可能处以巨额罚款甚至更糟
They could hit you with a whopping fine, or worse
不止如此詹姆斯可能会被解雇
More than that, James could get struck off for this
不会的
It won't come to that.
等一下
Hang on,
要是詹姆斯被解雇了
if James is struck off,
那他就得去当兵参战了
does that mean he has to go and fight?
要是.
Ah, well, if..
要是他们查出来了我会告诉他们这是我的决定
If they find out, I'll tell 'em it were my decision
我会和他们说这和詹姆斯一点关系都没有
I'll tell 'em it were nowt to do with James
他们会查出来的爸
They're going to find out, Dad,
因为你要去告诉他们事实
cos you're going to tell them the truth
关闭农场几周是一回事
The farm being shut down for a few weeks is one thing.
詹姆斯的事业被毁
James's career being destroyed
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表