我们只用一点点剂量
We've just used a very small amount,
刚好够他放松肌肉了
just enough to relax his muscles.
好的
All right.
搞定啦
That's it.
好了好了 乖狗狗
That's it. That's it, good boy.
你小憩一下
You have a little kip.
就这样
That's it.
继续
Go on.
好的
That's it.
接下来...
Now...
我们得把那个恢复原位
..we have to clip that back into place.
我需要你的帮助
I'm going to need your assistance.
我不行吧 医生
I'm not ready, sir.
你玩过拔河吗
Have you ever played tug-of-war?
玩过
Yes.
那你就知道该怎么做了
Then you'll know what to do.
拿好那个毛巾的末端 抓紧了
Take hold of the end of that towel, nice and tight.
就是这样 好好抓紧
That's it. Nice and firm.
很好
Good.
你确定吗 医生
Are you sure about this, sir?
我不想伤到他
Don't want to harm him.
没事的 我在呢
You'll be fine. I'm with you.
我要从三开始倒数 你准备好了吗
I'm going to count back from three. You ready?
- 准备好了 - 那就抓紧了
-Ready. -Then takes the strain.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One.
放松
Relax.
好了
That's it.
这样就行了
There we are.
祝贺你 年轻人
Congratulations, young man.
你刚刚治好了第一个病人
You've just treated your first patient.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
欣喜若狂 先生 这是毋庸置疑的
Ecstatic, sir. Absolutely ecstatic.
你可以去告诉桑宁威尔先生这个好消息
Perhaps you'd like to tell Mr Sunningwell the good news.
是的
Yes.
- 另一个门 - 噢 好的
-The other one. -Oh, yes.
桑宁威尔先生 他之前有条腿脱臼了
Mr Sunningwell, he had a dislocated leg
但是我们现在已经给他复位了
but we've popped it back into place now.
他已经没事了
He's all well, he's better.
谢谢你 法南先生
Thank you very much, Mr Farnon,
- 谢谢你治好了他 - 不用客气
-for taking such good care of my boy. -Really no need.
你应该为这个小年轻人感到骄傲
You should be proud of your lad.
他是个值得培养的小伙子
You've got a good 'un there.
好好把握这个好苗子
Keep him close.
不是我们每个人都能如此幸运的
Not all of us are so lucky.
见到你儿子开心吗
Are you happy to see your son?
噢 是的 我的儿子
Oh. Yes, my son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爱德华...
Edward...
我不能为你撒谎
..I couldn't lie for you.
我从未想要你为我撒谎
I never wanted you to lie for me.
那好 那你想要什么
Well, then, what did you want?
格兰维尔先生将他的房♥子 财产托付给我
Mr Granville trusted me with his house, his things.
你肯定希望从没让我进他房♥子里过
I bet you wish you never let me into his house.
不 不管我在哪里工作 都是永远欢迎你的
No. You were always welcome, wherever I worked.
向来如此
You always are.
你总是那么关心那些人
You've always cared so much about the people you work for.
- 爱德华 - 他们对你比我还重要
-Edward! -They meant more to you than we ever did.
不是的
That's not true.
你觉得我让你丢脸了
You were humiliated by me.
你是这么觉得的吗
Is that how you felt?
这是事实
It's the truth.
这和事实相去甚远
It couldn't be further from the truth.
我爱你 胜过世间万物 爱德华
I love you...more than anything in this world, Edwar
你一定得知道你对我有多最重要
You need to know how much you mean to me.
从你出生开始
From the moment you were born
直至此时此刻
to this moment right now...
我对你的爱从未消退过分毫
..that's never ceased one bit.
土豆 嗯 没错
Potato. Yes, right.
- 你真的很喜欢土豆 对吧 - 是的
-You do like potato, don't you? -Yes.
是啊 总比蛋黄沙拉酱要好得多 这点毋庸置疑
Yes, far more than egg mayonnaise - thafs for certain.
那是你没这个口福了 这可是绝顶美味
That's a pity. These are splendid.
你说是就是
I don't doubt it.
想来一口吗
Would you like to taste some?
还是别了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我妈很喜欢用土豆做饭
Me mam likes to cook potatoes.
她说土豆就是蔬菜里的万金油
A versatile vegetable, she calls 'em.
听上去你妈妈是个很聪慧的女人
Your mum sounds like a wise woman.
那当然了
Aye, she is.
你有兄弟姐妹吗 安德鲁
So, do you have any brothers or sisters, Andrew?
没有 我是独生子
No, it's just me.
你都不知道自己有多幸运
You can't possibly imagine how fortunate you are.
那也不一定
I'm not sure about that.
有个人陪在身边挺好的
It'd be nice to have someone around.
有个弟弟好让你随便教训吗
A younger brother to reprimand?
哥哥也不错 能帮我指点迷津
Or an older one to show me t'way.
你不需要哥哥
You don't need that.
你自己就是个聪明过人的孩子
You're an intelligent young man, wise beyond your years.
我的老天啊 你就不会做点别的吗
Oh, good God, not again. Can't you cook anything else?
你要是想做 我很乐意把这个职责转交给你
I'm happy to relinquish my duties if you'd like to take over.
- 我去找弗洛伦斯了 - 别
-I'll go and see Florence. -No.
我就知道
No, I thought not.
安德鲁刚才的表现可谓非常专业
Andrew here was absolutely professional earlier
富有同情心 善解人意 体贴他人
compassionate, sensitive, caring...
事实上 这种从医风格可不是他独有的
You know, that approach to vetting isn't unique, actually.
我可不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
也许你也没有自己吹嘘的那样细心
Well...perhaps you're not as attentive as you always claim.
那是谁
What's that?
应该是我爸
That'll be me dad.
哦 这么快就来接你了吗
Oh. Are you off already?
安德鲁 总有一天
One day, Andrew...
你会为兽医这一行增光添彩的
..you're going to be a credit to our profession.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
谢谢你 先生 你能这么说真是太好了
Thank you, sir. That's kind of you to say.
那么 再见了
Well...goodbye.
再会
Goodbye.
- 再见 - 再见 安德鲁
-Goodbye. -Goodbye, Andrew.
怎么样 儿子
Now then, lad.
- 今天过得如何 - 简直太棒了爸爸
-Have you had a good day? -Dad, it were brilliant.
- 一只叫本杰明的牧羊犬来看病 - 然后随
-A sheepdog called Benjamin came in... -Aye?
法南先生让我协助他给狗狗看病
..and Mr Farnon asked me to go and help treat him...
给 她怎么样了
Here. How is she?
她的病情正在迅速恶化
I'm afraid she's deteriorating rapidly.
体温比之前更高了
Her temperature's increased.
辛苦你了 吉米
Thanks, James.
你觉得我们该怎么办
What do you think we should do?
为什么要问我的意见
Why are you asking me?
因为我想知道你的想法
Cos I want to know what you think.
吉米说切除蹄子的一小部分
Well, James said that removing a small part of the hoof
是我们治好内莉的最佳方法
is the best chance we have of saving Nelly.
我觉得我们应该听他的
I think thafs what we should do.
但其实 我也不太确定
But I don't... I don't know.
难以抉择
I-It's hard.
是的 一直如此
Aye. Always is.
但我觉得你是对的
But I think you're right.
我们就应该这样做
I think that's what we should do,
吉米会用麻药帮她缓解痛苦
and James'll give her something to numb the pain.
火车要来了
It'll be here in a minute.
你就不能等下一趟吗
You can't get the next one?
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表