The letter on here. Have you seen it?
农业部那个吗
The MAG one?
我帮你寄出去了-那上面都没有邮票
I posted it foryou. - It didn't have a stamp on it.
我以为会帮到你们呢
Well, I thought I were being helpful.
天呐
Oh, God.
别告诉我我们刚给农业部寄了表格
Tell me we haven't just sent the MAG a form
说海斯顿农庄没查出结核病
stating there's no TB at Heston Grange.
哈考特会因此取消我的执业资格
Harcourt's going to strike me off for this
那头牛检测为阳性的时候我就该打电♥话♥的
I should have called the minute the cow tested positive
你什么都没做错
You've done nothing wrong
他们可不这么认为
It looks to them like I have.
他们会认为我为了不让老婆的农场关门
It looks to them like I've falsified a form
而伪造了一份表格
to prevent my wife's farm being shut down
如果我来担责呢
What if I were to take responsibility?
如果他们取消我的执业资格
If they strike me off.
我太老了不用入伍
I'm too old to be conscripted
你不能这样做法侬先生
You can't do that, Mr Farnon.
霍夫人说得对
Mrs H is right.
这没有商量的余地
It's out of the question.
我要亲自去见哈考特
I'm going to see Harcourt myself
如果我告诉他真♥相♥也许他会相信我
If I just tell him the truth, maybe he'll believe me.
相信你
Believe you?
他会把你当早餐吃了-我必须解释发生了什么
He'll eat you for breakfast. - I need to explain what happened
那我跟你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
幸好你是个好兽医
It's lucky you're a good vet
花匠可不会剪成这样
cos I'm not sure you'd cut it as a florist.
想来杯茶吗我才烧了水-好呀
Fancy a cuppa? I've just put the kettle on. - Great, yes.
什么不
What, no, erm...
对不起家里...有人吗
Sorry, is... Is anyone else home?
琼在这几可能还有多丽丝
Joan's here. Doris too, maybe.
怎么了
Why?
我们能在外面说话吗
Erm...( Could we talk out here instead, maybe?
那我把茶端出来-好
I'll bring the tea out then. - Great
我们不能进去吗
Can we not just go inside?
我知道你们不太熟但她们又不咬人
I know they may be a bit strange but they don't bite
你不想在外面呼吸新鲜空气吗
Wouldn't you rather be out here in the fresh air?
在臭熏熏的下水道旁边吗一确实有点难闻
By the smelly drain? - It does smell a bit, yeah
你今天为什么这么奇怪,特里
Why are you being so weird, Tris?
是其实
Right. Yes. Erm..
是这样的我想了很多
The thing is, I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我觉得你很棒
You know I think you're great.
不仅仅是看起来
Not just to look at.
你很清楚自己是谁
You know exactly who you are
这对我来说..
And that to me is just..
我只做过齐格菲想我做的事
I've only ever done what Siegfried wanted.
他想我去兽医学院我就去了
He expected me to go to veterinary college, so I did
他让我重新考试我就考了
He told me to retake my exams, so I did
他让我加入他的诊所...
He asked me to join him in his practice and.
你懂我的意思
Well, you get the idea.
好了,
好了...
Anyway..
说正事了
To the point.
我知道我们还没有约会很久
I know we haven't been seeing each other for very long,
我也很抱歉这不算很浪漫
and I'm sorry this isn't more romantic
但这是我人生中第一次
but for the first time in my life
想要做自己
I want to be my own person.
耕耘我自己的生活
Plough my own furrow, so to speak.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我想和你一起耕耘
And I want to plough it with you.
你在搞什么啊
What the hell are you doing?
这跟我期望的不太一样
That didn't come out quite as I'd hoped
不我是说你为什么要求婚
No, I mean, why would you propose?
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
我想我觉得你是我暴风雨中的救生卷
I suppose I thought you're a life ring in a storm.
什么东西
A what?
老天,你不会是要拒绝我吧,太可怕了
Oh, God, you're going to turn me down, aren't you? This is horrendous
你知道我有多么喜欢你,特里
You know how fond I am ofyou, Tris.
你人很好,也很有趣
You're kind and funny
我只是或许现在时机不合适
I just...Maybe now's not the time, you know?
你不觉得世界上有更重要的事情在发生吗
Don't you think there are more important things going on in the world?
所以你没有拒绝咯只是说现在不行对吗
So you're not saying no? You're just saying not now?
我的想法是
Here's what I think.
或许你对你哥哥的看法是对的
I think maybe you're right about your brother.
你不走出他的阴影就不会幸福
You won't be happy until you step out of his shadow
我是想如果我们现在结婚,你永远不得而知
I think if we got married now, you'd never know.
你应该了解自己是谁
You need to find out who you are
而跟我在一起没法帮你寻找自我
and you're not going to do that by being with me
有点像在校长办公室外面等待召见
It's a bit like waiting outside the headmistress's office
你从来没有闯过祸吧?
You never got in trouble, did you?
总有人要做老师的宝贝
Someone had to be the teacher's pet.
哈考特先生可以见你了
Mr Harcourt will see you now.
祝我好运吧 -别傻了,我跟你进去
Wish me luck then. - Don't be daft, I'm coming with you
你们来找我的事情跟
Would I be right to assume this has something to do with
我今天早些时候接的理查德·奥德森的电♥话♥有关吗
the phone call I received from Richard Alderson earlier today?
是的哈考特先生我们在他农场上找到—例结核病
Yes, Mr Harcourt. Unfortunately we found a case of TB at his farm
或许你有打算告诉我为什么
Well, perhaps you'd care to tell me why
他自己把动物处理了而不是等我们来处理
he put the animal down himself rather than letting us deal with it?
我来这里的原因哈考特先生是想告诉你
The reason I'm here, Mr Harcourt, is to tell you that,
不幸的是表格的填写有错误
unfortunately, a mistake was made with the forms.
这样啊
I see.
接下来一两天邮政会派送一份表格给您
In the next day or two you're going to receive a form in the post
声称牛群没有感染
declaring the herd to be negative.
你是在告诉我
Are you telling me
不仅仅你老婆的农场违规宰杀了一头牛
that not only was an animal improperly culled on your wife's farm
而且你还试看掩盖真♥相♥吗
but you tried to cover it up?
不是先生您看表格不是我填的
No, sir. You see, it wasn't me who filled out the form
真的是一个无心之过
It was an honest mistake
我的老天这一听更糟了
Oh, bloody hell. It gets worse by the second
希望你不要告诉我表格是你老婆填的
I hope you're not going to tell me it was your wife here
因为除非她悄悄地通过了考试
because unless she's passed her exams on the sly,
否则她就不是一个备案在册的兽医
she's not a registered veterinarian
哈考特先生让我先毫无保留地向您
Mr Harcourt, let me start by offering you a full and unreserved.
去你的道小伙子
Buggeryour apology, man!
我们现在正处于一场国家危机中
We're in the middle of a national crisis
你却要在我面前装神弄鬼
and you're trying to pull a fast one on me?
不是这样的我向您保证
That's not how it is, I promise you.
你是真的想被吊销执照吗
Do you actually want to be struck off?
大为我怎么也想不出其他理由
Because I can't for the life of me think of another reason
让你做这种傻到家的事
you'd do something so bloody stupid
如果我可以说几句::门儿都没有
If I can say something... - No, you may not!
从来没有我从来没见过谁如此不顾后果
Never, never have I seen such reckless disregard
漠视农业安全, 以及全国人的安全
for the safety of farming and the population at large!
请您让我解释几句吧 拜托了
Ifyou'd just let me explain, please.
我只有这个请求
That's all I'm asking.
我给你一个机会但你最好好好把握
I'm going to give you one chance but you'd better makeit good
因为没有第二次了
cos you're not getting a second
担心结不出好果子
Nothing good comes from worrying.
至少我一直这样告诉自己
That's what I keep telling myself at any rate
他去了这么久我不放心
I don't like how long he's been.
有人死了吗
Did somebody die?
我们以为你是詹姆斯
We thought you were James
他去农业部了我们在担心他
He's gone to see the MAG. We're worried about him
我懂了
So I can see.
都是我的错-不是你的错
It were all my fault. - It was not your fault.
弗洛伦斯怎么样她明天来吃午餐吗
How's Florence? Is she coming for lunch tomorrow?
她可能永远不会来吃午餐了
She may never come for lunch
结果人家不想嫁给我
Turns out she doesn't want to marry me.
你向她求婚了吗
You proposed to her?
真遗亲爱的你还好吗
I'm so sorry. Love, are you all right?
看在老天的份上特里斯坦你在想什么啊
For God's sake, Tristan, what were you thinking
我在想她会答应真是废话
Well, I was thinking she'd say yes, obviously
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表