都在这啊 零的整的都在这
It's all in there - petty and otherwise.
以我之见 法侬先生
In my experience, Mr Farnon,
即使是最混乱的企业 要想实现改革
what's needed to transform even the most shambolic of businesses
往往是需要改变一些小细节…
are a few particular changes...
并由合适的人来实施
with the right person to implement them.
法侬先生
Mr Farnon.
奶牛的乳♥房♥♥破了 -达金先生家的
Cow's got a torn udder. Mr Dakin?
告诉他我会尽快赶去
Tell him I'll be up as soon as I can.
已经这么回复了 -我也参观得差不多了
Already have. I've seen all I need.
我这就开始
I'm going to get started right away.
就按商量好的来
Terms as agreed.
你去照顾一头奶牛
Hm? You have a cow to attend to,
我把这里收拾好
I need to get this place shipshape.
首先 你的预约本在哪
Now, where's your appointment book? Er...
太好了
Oh. Excellent.
谢谢你 霍尔夫人
Oh. Thank you, Mrs Hall.
从现在开始 我有任何疑问 都会记录在这张纸上
Now, any queries I have, I shall record it on one of these.
并且我…
And I...
我会把它放在这 供你在闲暇时处理
I shall keep it here for addressing at your leisure.
真是个好主意 哈博特小姐
Splendid idea, Miss Harbottle.
多谢夸奖 法侬先生
Thank you, Mr Farnon.
听着 先冷静下来再跟他说话
Look, calm down before you talk to him.
你为什么不先问问我 -你当时又不在
Why didn't you ask me?! You weren't there.
在农户舞会上吗
At the farmers' ball?
我不知道我们还要外包工作了
I didn't realise we were handing out jobs!
把握今朝 勿待明天
Oh, carpe diem. Quam minimum credula postero.
这就解释清了 -那让她来干什么
Oh, that explains it, then! What will she do?
救我们于末日般的文书工作
Save us from this paperwork apocalypse,
捞我们于日常管理的泥潭
rescue us from our administrative quagmire.
有那么糟吗
Is it really that bad?
上个月你开了多少张发♥票♥
How many invoices have you sent out in the last month?
没错吧
Er... Exactly.
每天都有供货商打电♥话♥来 我们必须得做点什么 詹姆斯
We have suppliers calling daily. We have to do something, James.
你们是需要一个帮手
You could use an extra pair of hands.
哈博特小姐不是兽医 而我们需要一名兽医
Miss Harbottle's not a vet, that's what we're missing.
关键是 她能让我们专心当兽医
The point is, she'll allow us to be vets.
也许他是对的 也许她坐里面就能把事情都解决
Maybe he's right. Maybe she can sort things out in there.
我怀疑她都不知道自己是来干嘛
I doubt she knows what she's in for.
她被拉丁舞和狐步舞弄得眼花缭乱
She's just dazzled by the Latin and the foxtrot.
要是她能胜任文书工作
If she can get the better of that paperwork,
我会亲自领她进舞池里转圈
I'll spin her round the dance floor myself.
你不会这么做的
You will not.
好了 她已经来了
Well, she's here now.
早啊 达金先生 -才到啊 路上走挺久
Morning, Mr Dakin. Only just. You took your time.
这美景值得上来一趟 总能让我精神振奋
Worth coming up for the view. Always lifts the spirits.
是啊 但风景可不给你钱
Aye. Well, views don't pay bills,
而且今天下雨 也没什么景色可看
and you can't see much when it rains.
你好啊 可怜的小花
Hello. Poor Blossom.
我们来看看这次病得多重
Let's see how bad it is this time.
情况还是很糟 又被别的牛踩到了
Ah, it's a right mess again. Another cow trod on her.
是啊 锋利的牛蹄能造成巨大的伤害
Yes, well, a sharp cow's hoof can do a great deal of damage.
我也有过惨痛的经历
I speak from bitter experience.
小花这辈子从没踢过人
Blossom's never kicked anybody in her life.
这取决于你 但是
It's up to you, but...
这已经是我第三次来给它缝针了
..this is the third time I've come out to stitch her up,
我担心这种事以后还会发生
and I'm afraid it's going to keep on happening.
年龄越大 乳♥房♥♥会越下垂 小花的年龄越来越大了
A low udder comes with age, and Blossom's getting on.
这里最老的了
Oldest one here.
如果不算上我的话 -它多少还值点钱
Apart from me. She's still worth a penny or two.
它不欠我什么
She doesn't owe me anything.
继续养它的开销可能会比营收还多
It might cost more to keep her going than she brings in.
我只是为你的生意着想 达金先生
I'm just thinking of your business, Mr Dakin.
你是觉得该把它送走吗
You think she should go, then?
是啊 如果没有别的办法
Well, if there's nowt else for it,
我会让迈洛克家[屠宰场]的小杰克来接它
I'll get young Jack at Mallock's to come and pick her up.
好了 我还是会把它的伤口缝上 让它不会那么痛苦
Listen, I'll sew her up again, so she's not in pain.
不收费
There's no charge.
我去给你打点热水 -谢谢
I'll get you some hot water. Thank you.
詹姆斯 我得去趟农场
James! I'm going to the farm.
晚点杜家酒馆见
Drovers later?
好的呀
I'd love that. Ahem!
哈里特先生
Mr Herriot!
哈博特小姐
Miss Harbottle. Erm...
这是谁的笔迹 -法侬先生的
Who's handwriting is this? Mr Farnon's.
那这个呢 -也是他的
And this? Same.
我之前就批判过他的文书工作
I've had a go at his paperwork before.
祝你好运
Good luck.
一会见
See you later.
听口音 你是佩斯利镇人
The accent, Paisley?
是啊 你呢
Aye. You?
我家在杜巴顿路
Dumbarton Road. Oh!
回到正题 想辨认齐格菲的笔迹 霍尔太太说这可是门艺术
Now, solving Siegfried, Mrs Hall says there's an art to it.
我觉得这更像破解密♥码♥
I think of it more as code breaking.
这么想能让人更兴奋点
Makes it more exciting.
这个可不好认
Oh, that is a tricky one.
这是个墨点吧 -不 这是字母D
Granular something? No, that's a D.
有人吗 -在这
Hello? In here!
杰拉德 -我去了菜地
Gerald. I've been up the allotment.
这位是哈博特小姐
Ooh, this is Miss Harbottle.
她刚成为我们的一员 -你好
She's just joined us. How d'you do?
你好 霍尔先生
Mr Hall.
不 我叫杰拉德·哈芒德
Oh, no, I-I'm Gerald Hammond.
哈芒德先生只是我的朋友
Mr Hammond is a friend. Oh!
我还以为
I assumed...
腺热
Glandular!
是腺热
It's glandular fever.
多谢 -走吧 罗克
Thank you. Come on, Rock.
周五你还想去看电影吗
You still wanna go to the pictures Friday?
《女孩应好好生活》
A Girl Must Live.
这是电影名
That's the film.
抱歉 是的 我会去
Oh, sorry. Yes. I do.
我…不知道来了新朋友
I didn't, er... know there was someone new.
我也不知道 法侬先生的一个主意
Nor me. One of Mr Farnon's ideas.
其中之一
Oh. One of those.
那么
Well...
周五见
Till Friday.
走了 罗克
Come on, Rock.
我们走吧
Out we go.
嗨
Hello.
她进展如何了 那个农民舞会上的美女
How's she getting on? The belle of the farmers' ball.
她干了一天了 几乎没什么进展
Ah, she's been at it all day and barely made a dent.
你手上拿了什么 -班杰明
What you got there? Benjamin!
真厉害
Ahh, that's good.
你不应该待在这里
You're not supposed to be in here.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你肯定也有在想
You must be thinking it, too.
我们说好会等的 -我知道
We said we'd wait. I know.
我只是不确定到底在等什么
I'm just not sure what we're waiting for.
这一切可能很快结束 -也可能会持续数年
It could all be over soon. It could go on for years.
抱歉让你们久等了 -你好
Oh, sorry to keep you. Hello.
老样子吗 -麻烦了
The usual? Please.
特里那边有新的消息吗
You heard anything more from Tristan?
收到了几封信吧 大部分是低俗的卡♥通♥漫画
A couple of letters. Mostly smutty cartoons.
难以置信 在数百英里之外
It's amazing how he can wind up Siegfried
他都能惹怒齐格菲
from hundreds of miles away.
我认为他们很快就能回家
I reckon they'll all be home soon.
如果没有配给供应薄和胜利花♥园♥倡议的存在
If it wasn't for the ration books and the victory gardens,
甚至都意识不到有战争
you'd have no idea there's a war on.
哈博特小姐
Oh! Miss Harbottle.
你觉得处理我们的文书
How have you found the herculean task
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表