我们会勉强维持生计 直到恢复过来
Keep the wotf from the door 'til we bounce back
我们不应该这么快下判断 人们都很友善
We shouldn't have judged so guick. Folk have been kind
一旦我们了解他们后
Once we got to know 'em.
留下来吃个饭吗 我们能做的也只有这些
Will you stay for a bite to eat? It's the least we could do
不碰巧 我有急事
Unfortunately, I've got to dash.
拯救更多可怜的奶牛 -去拿实验室出的结果
More poorly cows to rescue? - Lab results to collect
不是让人高兴的事情 但非常重要
It's not very exciting, but it's very important
好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了我好好照顾那些奶牛妈妈 好吗
Make sure to look after those mummy cows for me, won't you?
第一天 伯纳德没有动
On day one, Bernard didn't move.
第二天 伯纳德没有动 但想吃生菜
On day two, Bernard did move tempted by lettuce.
第三天 伯纳德没有动
On day three, Bernard didn't move
第四天 伯纳德用左腿挠了右腿
On day four, Bernard used his left leg to itch his right leg
然后呢
And?
我还没能找到引起皮肤刺♥激♥的原因
I haven't been able to get to the bottom of the irritation
通常我们会归咎为螨虫或跳蚤
Usually we'd consider mites or fleas to be the culprit.
但伯纳德是冷血动物
but as Bernard is cold blooded,
小虫子们不感兴趣
the little blighters aren't interested
你可真是医学未解之谜 伯纳德
You're a medical mystery, Bernard
然而
Although...
什么
What?
可能还有最后一件事我们可以试试
There might be one last thing we can try
海伦呢 -楼上
Helen? - Upstairs.
陆龟有时候需要好好泡泡水
Tortoises need a good soak now and then
防止脱水 -哦
Fights dehydration. - Oh!
我可能错了 但要是我是对的话
Now, I could be wrong, but if my theory is correct
很快
we should start to see something
就会见效了
any...minute...now.
啊哈
Ah-ha!
这些是什么鬼
What the heck are those?
蚤类
Siphonaptera.
跳蚤
Fleas.
你说过它不会染上跳蚤
I thought you said he couldn't catch 'em?
很少见
It's rare,
但是如果靠近传染源
but if they come close to an infestation,
也不是没有这样的先例
it's not unheard of.
一两个意志坚定跳蚤可能侥幸
One or two determined individuals might try their luck
潜藏在龟壳之下
Iurking under the shell.
传染源 在哪
Infestation? Where?
从你持续瘙痒的情况判断
Judging by your persistent itch,
我得说大概率你就是那个源头
I'd say it's highly possible you're the cause.
你有跳蚤 克拉夫先生
You have fleas, Mr Clough
而你传染给了可怜的伯纳德
and you've given them to poor Bernard
真没想到
Well, I'll be damned.
我以为我是对什么东西过敏了 试了各种办法
I thought I were allergic to summat. I've tried everything.
我能找到治疗方法 为你们两个
I can find a treatment. For the both of you.
谢谢你 兽医
Thank you, Veterinary.
三头都怀孕了 这真是个小小的奇迹
Three still in calf? That's a minor miracle
这都多亏了你 -我没做什么
Well, thanks to you. - Oh, I didn't do much
你能坐下来歇一会儿吗
Would you sit down a minute?
如果你不介意的话 我宁愿忙点
I'd rather keep busy, if it's all the same.
只是我
It's just I...
在想要不要把这个地方重新粉刷一下
Thinking of giving this place a lick of paint an' all
不用花太多力气 还能打发时间
Wouldn't take much effort, and it'd pass the time
我只是 -如果你再让我休息 我就要生气了
I just... If you ask me to rest one more time, I'll go spare
这是什么 -我去了趟实验室
What's that? - I went to the lab.
只是为了以防万一…
just in case, and...
结果呢
Well?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们应该一起拆开它
I thought we should open it together.
你想吗
Do you want to?
不 你来吧
No, you.
不 等等
No, wait!
我改变主意了
I think I've changed my mind
你宁愿不知道吗
You'd rather not know?
如果是坏消息 我宁愿不知道
Not if it's bad.
不一定是坏消息 你自己也这么说的
There's no guarantee it'll be bad. You said so yourself
我又懂什么呢 -很多
What do I know about anything? - Lots
你比我勇敢 比我聪明
You're braver than me, cleverer than me
不 不是的
No, I'm not.
我试过勇敢一点了 真的
I've tried to be brave, I have.
但这件事 我做不到
But I can't, not about this
这是我们的孩子啊
Not about our baby.
我也一样 因为我也很害怕
Well, that makes two of us, because I'm terrified
你害怕吗 -是的
You are? - Yes!
天哪 是的 我害怕得不得了
God, yes. I'm an absolute wreck
我也是
Me, too.
我真的非常想要这个孩子
I just want us to have this baby so much
我也是
So do I.
但无论发生什么 我们都会在一起的 不是吗
But whatever happens, we'll be together, won't we?
我们可以一起害怕
We can be wrecks together
有什么消息吗
News?
只有卡莫迪破解[砸破]乌龟的消息
Only that Carmody cracked the tortoise
字面意思还是比喻
Literally or figuratively?
他会想要要回他的书的
He'll be wanting his book back.
他一直没用他的参考资料
Well, he hasn't been using his reference materials
为了你的伯纳德挑战
for your Bernard challenge.
我不是告诉他我错了吗 我没有吗
Well, I told him I was wrong about that, didn't I?
比如知识就是力量之类的
Knowledge is power and such?
可能要讲得再具体一点吧
Probably should've been a bit more specific
我们要不把它烧了吧
We could put it in the fire?
忘掉我们做过这个检测
Forget we even did the test.
无知是福
Ignorance is bliss.
除非
Unless...
除非什么
Unless?
我想在承认自己儒弱之后
I think maybe I'm feeling a bit brave
我好像有了一点勇气 -你不懦弱
since admitting I was a coward. -You are not a coward
这样的等待简直太煎熬了
And the wait's killing me.
伯纳德的治疗方案在这儿
Bernard's treatment regimen is here,
背面有写去药店该买♥♥什么
what to ask for at the chemist on the back
小伙子 你真是我的天赐之物 非常感谢
You're a godsend, lad. Much appreciated
是跳蚤 不管你信不信 -噢
Fleas, believe it or not. -Oh.
我听取了你的建议 留意了乌龟的主人
I followed your advice. Look to the owner.
答案一直就在我面前
The answer was staring me in the face all along.
千得非常好
Very well done.
也许我们能把你培养成一名兽医 -我怎么说的来着
We may make a vet of you yet. -What did I tell you?
适度使用
To be used in moderation.
谢谢你 法南先生
Thank you, Mr Farnon.
我们能问吗
Dare we ask?
我没事 就像我说的那样
I'm all right, like I said I would be
检测结果为阴性
The test was negative.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't quite believe it.
谢天谢地 我们终究鼓起了勇气
Thank goodness we were brave after all.
谢天谢地 你只去了一次克拉布特里家
Thank goodness you only went to the Crabtrees' once
降低了感染几率
Less chance of infection.
我在想这应该有些道理
Thinking there might be something in it
偶尔休息一下也不错 -认真的吗
Putting my feet up occasionally. -Are you sure?
当然只是偶尔
Only occasionally, mind
我还是会帮我父亲的忙
I'll still be doing my bit for my dad.
但是会离生病的动物远一点
I just might give sick animals a wide berth,
为了莫拉格 你觉得怎么样
for Morag's sake. What do you reckon?
我认为这都取决于你 无论你选择什么都是对的
I reckon that's up to you. Whatever you choose is right
继续用那个名字 就会传开了
Keep using that name, it'll stick
我不在乎
Don't care.
我只关心我们的孩子能平安无事地降生
All I care is that our baby gets here safe and sound
我突然想到
I think it's just hit me
这是真实发生的 对吗
This is actually really happening, in't it?
对呀
Aye.
你准备好了吗 -没有 远远没有
Are you ready? - No. Not remotely
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表