兽医说要预约
Veterinary said to make an appointment.
这边
Hm. This way.
最近怎么样 乔
How are you, Joe?
谁的预约… -威尔弗 我的雪貂
An appointment for... Wilf, my ferret.
我是说你的名字 -哦
I meant your name. Oh. Mm-hm.
乔·科尼
Joe Coney.
科尼 -和兔子的意思一样 C…O…
Coney. As in rabbit. C-O...
谢谢 我知道怎么写
Yes, thank you. I know how to spell it.
当然 这不是我的真名
Course, it's not my real name.
真名是 -乔·迪·吉尔瓦那卡门
Which is? Joe Di Gervanacum.
还是科尼好写点吧
Best stick with Coney, eh?
哈里特说它需要进行一场手术
Mr Herriot said he'd be needing a surgical appointment
手术中要用到麻醉剂
with an anaesthetic.
你需要交一下押金 科尼先生
Mm. We'll need a deposit, Mr Coney.
啊
Eh?
半克朗 可以从治疗费用中扣除
Half a crown, deductible from the cost of treatment.
我没有现金 但你今天走运了
Well, I in't got cash, but it's your lucky day.
我有更好的东西
I have summat much better.
老天爷
Oh, good Lord.
怎么了 你想要我帮你剥皮吗
What's the matter? Oh, you want to meet you skin it for you?
请你发善心把它从我身边拿开
Please would you kindly get that thing away from me.
科尼先生 -你好
Mr Coney. Hey.
你提都没提过要先交半克朗这件事 -什么
You never said owt about half a crown. I'm sorry?
所有客户都必须交押金才可以预约
All clients must make a deposit to receive an appointment.
法侬先生没和你提过吗
Didn't Mr Farnon mention this to you?
给他预约就是了 待会我们再讨论细节
Just book him in, and we'll discuss the details later.
没钱没预约
No money, no appointment.
没关系
It's all right.
你付钱给我 我都不接受预约
I wouldn't take one if you paid me.
在兽医工作中 动物至上一直如此
In veterinary practice, the animal comes first. Always.
在我的书里 遵守规则是一切的成功之母
In my book, obedience to rules is the mother of all success.
交押金预约是怎么回事
What's this about paying to book an appointment?
只是先试验一下
It's just a trial.
乔·科尼没交押金的话我能给他的雪貂预约吗
So can I book Joe Coney's ferret in without a deposit?
如果你坚持 -哈博特小姐说我不可以
If you must. Miss Harbottle says I can't.
你看… -达金先生打来了电♥话♥
You see... Mr Dakin telephoned.
别又是小花 -是清理
Not Blossom again? A cleansing.
是另一只牛 能等等吗
Oh, it's a different cow. So, can this wait?
不能 -法侬先生要去农场
No, it can't. Mr Farnon has a farm call.
法侬先生和我还在讲话 -让一下
Mr Farnon and I were in the middle of a conversation. Excuse me.
到底这谁管事 你 我 还是哈博特小姐
Who's in charge here, you and me or Miss Harbottle?
真荒谬
Oh, that is ridiculous.
我们要和客户之间建立信任 不是把他们吓跑
We need to build trust with our clients, not scare them away.
我们需要良好运转的生意 -我们不是什么生意
We need a functioning business. We're not just any business.
我们是兽医
We're vets.
你要是再瞎见解 顾客就要等了
If you have more blinding insights, they'll have to wait.
她不仅不在意动物
Not only does she not seem to care for animals,
还将它们置于危险之中
she's putting them at risk.
不管你对哈博特小姐有什么个人敌意
Whatever personal animus you may have against Miss Harbottle,
为了诊所好 我建议你先搁置一旁
I suggest you set it aside for the good of the practice.
这不会变成你所希望的那样
This can't be what you want!
听着 我们都很想特里 但这太疯狂了
Look, we're all missing Trist, but this, it's madness!
我想说的不过是
Look, all I'm saying is...
不管你正在解决什么问题 哈博特小姐不是解决办法
whatever it is you're trying to fix, Miss Harbottle is not the answer.
你好 小花 你怎么样
Hello, Blossom. How are you?
在这里
In here!
伤口看起来恢复得不错 你想我拆线吗
The scar looks good. Do you want me to take the stitches out?
无所谓 它马上就要去屠宰场了
Don't matter. She's off to t'knackers.
只等杰克来把它带走
Just waiting for Jack to come and pick her up.
你打算一整天都在那里傻等着吗
Are you gonna wait around all day?
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
你这里还有地方再养几头小牛犊
You've got room for a few more calves in here.
没断奶的牛犊要吃奶 我的牛犊都卖♥♥掉了
Suckling calves need milk. I sell all mine.
其实可以当成投资的
It would be an investment.
拖着一桶桶奶来回跑 我这把年纪干不动了
Too much work at my age, lugging buckets of milk around.
应该是杰克来了
Oh, that'll be Jack.
就是这头吗 -是的
This the one? Aye.
它这岁数得跟你差不多大了
She must be nearly as old as you.
不许打它
Don't hit her!
你让它去哪儿它都会去的 从来都很听话
She'll go wherever you want, always has done.
把栅栏门带上
And shut the gate.
好了 好了 小花 不是你的错
Now, aye, our Blossom. Not your fault, eh?
再见 老姑娘
Goodbye, old girl.
那我走了
Come on, then.
我还记得它诞生的那天晚上
I remember the night she was born.
当时下着好大的雪
Snow coming down hard.
我给它披了一个麻布袋 帮它保温
I put a sack over her to keep her warm.
我把它抱起来 帮它站稳
I picked her up, help her stand.
它从来不给我找麻烦
She never made a fuss.
小花的性格一直很温柔
She's always been a gentle soul has Blossom.
更不用说
And I wouldn't like to count
它得产了几千加仑的牛奶
the thousands of gallons of milk she gave.
到现在每天还有四加仑呢
She still gives four a day.
不…
No...
它什么都不欠我的
She don't owe me a thing.
等一下
Wait!
你说照顾没断奶的牛犊太费力
You said suckling calves are too much work,
可是小花还可以产不少奶
but Blossom's got plenty of milk.
直接把它送进畜棚就行了
Put her in there by herself.
没有别的母牛挤兑它 它会生活得很自在
With no cows standing on her, she'd live like royalty.
到底要怎样 达金
What's to do, Dakin?
这头母牛我能不能带走
Am I taking this cow or not?
不走了 它要留在这里
No, she's staying here.
恐怕是我误导了你 达金先生
I fear I've misled you, Mr Dakin. Oh.
你看出问题了 法侬先生
You saw there was a problem, Mr Farnon,
还提出了解决方案
and you came up with an answer.
只不过不够理想
Just wasn't the right one.
来吧 小花 乖 走吧
Come on, Blossom. Aye, Come on.
你这是要出去吗 -要去电影院 我要迟了
You going out? Pictures. I'm late.
一切都还顺利吗
Is everything all right?
哈博特小姐和我产生了一点礼貌的分歧
Miss Harbottle and I have had a polite disagreement.
什么分歧 -瓦伦莱尔
About what? Vonolel.
它去哪了 -我坚持认为它该待在暖和的地方
Where is he? I insisted he stay in the warm.
它到底去哪儿了
Where is he?!
真抱歉 老伙计
Sorry, old chap.
这真是太不合适了
This won't do at all.
是喜剧电影吗
Is it a comedy?
是的 玛格丽特·洛克伍德还出演了角色呢
Yeah, and it's got Margaret Lockwood in it.
紫罗兰奶油蛋糕 -你要把我宠坏了
Violet creams. You're spoiling me.
我们进去前 我想说几句话
Before we go in, there's something I wanted to say.
这件事我一直惦记着 也想让你知道我的想法
It's been on my mind, and I wanted you to know.
哈博特小姐误以为你是我的丈夫…
When Ms Harbottle mistook you for my husband...
只是个单纯的小误会罢了
It was a simple mistake.
我当时真的不知该说些什么 抱歉
Well, I didn't know what to say. I'm sorry.
你没有什么需要道歉的
You've nothing to apologise for.
好了 今晚你休息
Now, this is your evening off...
就让我们好好享受吧
let's make the most of it.
德国人的枪♥支♥想要完成
German guns tried to achieve
纳粹轰炸机未能完成的任务
what Nazi bombers failed to do.
我们的船只在法国的海岸线遭受枪林弹雨的洗礼
From the French coast, high-velocity guns bombard our shipping.
快进去吧 好了
In you go. There you are.
乖 快进屋
Yes. In you go.
你回来的有点晚啊
Oh, you were out late.
青年农民进展如何呀
How are the Young Farmers?
他们投身酿酒工艺的努力令人钦佩
Their devotion to the brewing industry is admirable.
妇女学院都是办讲座 不会有人喝醉酒的
The Women's Institute do lectures. No-one gets drunk.
也是好事 她们足够清醒
Good thing, too, they're formidable enough sober.
霍尔夫人 我想听听你的建议
Mrs Hall, I'd like your advice.
可能会有人说 我是那种犯了错
It could be argued that I'm not one readily to admit
也不大愿意承认的人
when I've made a mistake.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表