那些士兵 它看到他们时很激动
Soldiers. He were excited to see 'em.
有道理 它的爸爸就是当兵的
Makes sense. His daddy's a soldier.
他把它送来的时候 有没有留下什么玩具或毯子
When he dropped him off, did he leave any toys or blankets?
有几样 但它们不太卫生
A small few. But they were unsanitary.
东西你还留着吗
Did you keep 'em?
弗朗索瓦
Francois?
弗朗索瓦
Francois!
快锯断了 做好准备
Almost there. Brace yourselves.
这下会弄疼它 -听我数 一
This'll hurt her. On my count... one...
二...三
two... three.
好了 好了 忍♥一下
Stand, stand, stand.
真是个好姑娘
That's a good girl.
你还好吗 -没事 在生我自己的气
Yes, just kicking myself.
我的主修对象就是马
Horses are my speciality.
我应该考虑到它的情况 -别灰心
I should have taken her condition into account. Chin up.
你是来学习的 吃一堑长一智
You're here to learn, and we learn from our mistakes.
好了 仔细看看我和哈里特先生怎么做
Well, watch Mr Herriot and me very closely.
接下来的部分才是难点
This next part's the difficult bit.
每当我们把刚出生的小狗送人时 我妈妈就会用这招
A trick me mam used to do whenever we gave away newborn pups.
我从没见它这么恬静过
I've never seen him in such repose.
闻到了家里的气味 还有它爸爸的气味
Hm. Smells like home. And his dad.
塞德里克宝贝 你一直都很想家吧
Oh, Cedric, darling. You've been homesick all along.
它之前真的很焦虑 是吧
He really has been anxious, hasn't he?
也许这就是他那么难缠的原因
Probably why he's been such a handful. Mm.
只要留着毯子 它就会平静下来
If he keeps the blanket, it'll calm him down.
能让它感觉更安定
Help him feel more settled.
终于平静下来了 真好
Oh! Peace at last. Wonderful!
谢谢你
Thank you.
动作轻点 轻点
Gently does it. Gently.
随时都会…
Any... second...
好了
Ah. Easy.
好了 忍♥一下 好姑娘
Easy, easy, easy. Stand. Good girl.
感觉没问题
Feels all right.
胸壁怎么样
Chest wall?
没穿破
I don't feel any issue.
肌肉损伤情况
Muscle damage?
比预料的要好
No worse than you'd expect.
真走运
Lucky girl!
好 把它伤口里的木屑冲一下 给她打♥针♥破伤风针
Right, let's flush her for splinters. Give her a tetanus anti-toxin.
赶紧把它伤口缝住 对 就是这些
Close her up sharpish. Yep, all of that.
快去房♥子那里 找查普曼夫人
Run up to the cottage, find Mrs Chapman.
詹姆斯和我可以处理后面的事
James and I can do the rest.
我真想看看詹姆斯发现 你解决了塞德里克的问题后的表情
I'd love to see James's face when he discovers you solved it.
天知道要等到什么时候
Goodness knows when that will be.
我想他们是有急诊才都跑了
I think they all ran off on some emergency.
老天 他可真敬业
Heavens. He's dedicated.
是啊 我不会强迫他做出改变 只是…
He is. And I wouldn't have him any other way, but...
你是想让他多陪陪你
You'd rather see more of him.
我们列了好多计划
We've got all these plans.
我不知道我们能不能实现哪怕一个 在他…
I don't know if we'll achieve any of them before...
你知道的 他可能要离开
you know. He might have to leave.
但每次我对他说起这点时
And when I point it out to him,
他都表现得像我们有足够时间一样 感觉就… -很气人
he acts like we've got all t'time in the world. It's... Infuriating?
我丈夫查尔斯也很气人
Mm. Mm. My husband, Charles was infuriating.
我们买♥♥下这座房♥子的时候 他满脑子都是计划
When we bought this house, he was bursting with plans.
第一个就是要养一房♥子的狗
The first was to fill the place with dogs.
真是乱死了
It was utter chaos.
他也是个爱动物的人?
He was an animal lover, too?
他比我还狂热 都能开动物园了
Pottier than me. He had quite a menagerie.
他给我买♥♥了第一条京巴狗 它是小把戏的曾曾祖母
He bought me my first Pekinese. Tricki's great-great-grandmother.
真可爱
Aww, that's lovely.
这就是我这么珍爱它的原因
That is why he is so dear to me.
查尔斯英年早逝
Charles died young.
走得很突然
Very suddenly.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
只留下我和一屋子狗
I was left here with a lot of dogs.
还有许多宏大的想法
And grand ideas.
你的直觉是正确的 时间无比宝贵
Your instinct is absolutely right. Time is precious.
但原谅也要尽快 傻姑娘
But forgive quickly, dear girl.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
我们要密切关注伤口
We need to keep a close eye on the wound,
但如果伤口愈合良好 没有伤到神经的话
but if it heals properly, and there's no nerve damage,
它一定能完全康复
I can't see any reason why she shouldn't make a full recovery.
感激之情无以言表 法侬先生
I can't tell you how thankful I am, Mr Farnon.
我也很抱歉 -为什么抱歉
And how sorry. For what? Well...
大门需要修理 但是…
..t'gate needed fixing, and...
汤姆入伍之后 我一直逃避现实
with Tom away, I've not been facing up to things.
蒂塞尔第一个遭了殃 -我相信情况并非如此
Teasel's borne the brunt of it. I'm sure that's not the case.
但我知道开口寻求帮助有多难
But I do know how hard it can be... to ask for help.
我不想要帮助 只想让我儿子安全回来
I don't want help, I want my son back home and safe.
没有他们 我们该如何… -继续生活
How are we supposed to just... Carry on without them?
我也毫无头绪
Haven't a damn clue.
我想 我们可以从我们身边的人身上得到慰藉
Take comfort in those we do have, I suppose.
此外还有威士忌
There's also whisky.
你真是个大傻瓜
You're such an idiot.
是的 对不起 你是对的 我错了
I am. And I'm so sorry. You were right. I was wrong.
我会补偿你的 我发誓
I'll make it up to you, I swear.
我们要发誓会抽出时间陪伴彼此 现在就发誓
Let's just promise we'll make time for each other. Soon.
当然 对天发誓
Of course. Hand on heart.
卡莫迪去哪了
Where did Carmody get to?
说要去他的住处拿本书
Oh, something about fetching a book from his lodgings.
他还有很多东西要学
He's got lot left to learn.
今天之后他就知道了
Well, he knows that after today.
詹姆斯觉得你把他挖走了
James thinks you poached him.
是吗
Really?
知道了 知道了 我真傻
I know. I know, I'm a fool.
是有点
A little bit.
如果你愿意 可以让他做你的助手
You can have him as your assistant if you like.
因为今天的团队合作 才成功处理了今天的事
The two of us working together as a team made today a success.
跟卡莫迪的小小争论
A little lively debate with Carmody
不会取代你的技巧和经验
is no substitute for your skill and experience.
我知道 我现在明白了 我有点自私了
I know, I see that now. I've been a bit selfish.
实际上 要是我被征召入伍 遇到下一只蒂塞尔时我就无法在场
The fact is, if I am called up, I won't be here for the next Teasel.
特里也是这样
Neither will Tris.
而我会需要帮助
And I will need help.
所以你无比欢迎卡莫迪的到来 勉勉强强吧
Which is why you welcomed Carmody in with open arms. After a fashion.
真难过 在你过来跟我搭伙前
It's very galling. I was soldiering on alone perfectly well
我一个人也过得很好
before you thrust yourself upon me.
原来你们都溜到这里来了
So, this is where you all slunked off to.
你好啊
Hello.
先是有紧急情况
There was an emergency.
但现在我们要溜回家了 所以…
And now we're slinking off home, so...
失陪喽
Excuse us. Oh.
霍尔夫人 我和杰拉德之间可能有一点误会
Mrs Hall, there's a slight chance I put my foot in it with Gerald.
是的 确实有 但没事
Yes. You did. But you didn't.
都顺利解决了 -听到这个消息我就放心了
All turned out rather nicely. Well, I'm relieved to hear it.
我们打算去看电影
We might try and catch the pictures.
你今晚能照顾好自己吗
Would you be all right fending for yourself tonight?
贮食柜里有冷盘 如果你喜欢 也可以吃剩下的馅饼
There's cold cuts in the larder. Or leftover pie if you'd prefer.
有馅饼吃就很好
Pie would be splendid.
那祝你晚安 -晚安
Night, then. Good night.
我们能给你们帮忙吗
Can we help you?
当然
All right.
我们想帮点忙 有什么要修的东西吗
We're making ourselves useful. Got anything that wants fixing?
实际上我还真有 来吧
I have, as a matter of fact. Come on.
你叫什么呀 -我叫布里格斯 西德尼·布里格斯
So, what's your name? It's Briggs. Sidney Briggs.
很高兴见到你 布里格斯
Nice to meet you, Briggs.
终于 就剩我们两个了
Finally. Just the two of us.
要是我说我很想睡会 你会觉得我烦吗
Would you hate me if I said I'd rather get some sleep?
不 我爱你还来不及呢
No, I'd worship the ground you walk on.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表