抱歉
Sorry.
你先
You go
你知道我有多在乎你 奥黛丽
You know how much Icare about you, Audrey.
我们一起度过的日子是我一生中最快乐的时光
The time we've spent together has been the happiest of my life
我也是
Mine too.
我从没想过 到了我们这个年纪
I-I never imagined when you get to our age.
没想过还能...
you-you never think that you.
还能遇到改变你一生的那个人
might meet someone who changes your life
就像你之于我
the way you have mine.
当我知道你离婚的消息时
And so when I got the news about your divorce:
我高兴坏了
was cock-a-hoop.
因为我一直都希望...
Because I always hoped...
继续说
Go on.
是莉莲
It's Lillian.
你妹妹吗
Your sister?
她过得很艰难
She's really struggling.
我知道了
I see.
她时时刻刻都觉得难以呼吸
She's breathless all the time.
实际情况比她在信里写的要糟糕得多
It's so much worse than she made out in her letters
她一个人应付不过来
She's not coping so well on her own.
是不是意味着你
Well, does this mean you...?
你要走了
Are you leaving?
我多么希望你能跟我一起走
There's nothing I'd love more than for you to come with me.
但我知道我不能这么请求你
but I know I can't ask that of you
你必须为她着想
Well, you must do what's best for her,
你当然应该这么做 但是...
of course you should, but...
但你会回来的
You'll be back, though
我希望如此 我...
I hope so, I...
我不知道
I don't know.
我把车加满了油
filled the car up with petrol
加了满满一箱 -谢谢
Put a full tank in for you. -Thank you
卡莫迪开车怎么样了 他能自己上路了吗
How's Carmody's driving, by the way? Can he be trusted on his own?
差不多 -差不多 差不多有什么用
Nearly. - Nearly? What bloody use is nearly?
法南先生 -他有进步了
Mr Farnon! - He's making progress.
再多给他几周时间 他会学会的
Give him a few more weeks, and he'll be there.
几周 这是四速的沃克斯豪尔又不是七人座坦克
A few more weeks? It's a four-speed Vauxhall, not a seven-man tank
他在上手
He's getting there
慢了点 -老天爷
slowly. - Oh, for God's sake
"慢了点""差不多"我和你说
"slowly"."Nearly".Itell you what.
我带他出去 我来教 -那真的是好主意吗
I'll take him out, judge for myself. - Sure that's a good idea?
为什么不是
Well, why wouldn't it be?
也许我教他更好 或者海伦教
Well, perhaps he'd be better with me teaching him. Or Helen.
这可怜的小伙子鼓膜破裂的可能性就没那么大了
Lesschanceof the poorboyrupturinganeardrum
你什么意思 我可是出了名的耐心
What are you implying? I'm known for my patience
如果他不能靠自己
If he can't get about under his own steam
那他在这有什么用
what's the point of him being here?
早上好 谁在这有什么用
Morning. What's the point of who being here?
我们去开车
We're going for a drive.
看看你有什么能耐
Let's see what you're made of
保持冷静就好
Just tryto stay calm.
踩油门 小伙子
Put your foot down, man.
如果你像个老头子一样开车 永远也开不好
You'll never cut the mustard if you drive like an old codger
吉米说我应该慢慢开 -不要担心那些
James said I should go slow. - Don't you worry about all that.
照我说的做 你会没事的
You do everything I say, and you'll be all right
自信就好
It'sabout confidence
你一旦意识到路上其他开车的人都是笨蛋
Once you realise everyone else on the road is an imbecile
开车就轻而易举了
it's plain sailing
就这样
That's it.
很好 就该这样
Bravo, that's the spirit.
这不挺好嘛
There we go.
继续沿着路中间开 他们会让你过的
Now, press on up the middle, they'll have to let you through.
你是老大
You're the boss
对面好像不这么想
This chap doesn't seem to think so
放轻松 卡莫迪
Hold your nerve, Carmody
从动物的角度来看 我们是急救服务
From an animal's point of view, we're an emergency service
但我们没有要去看病 -别一根筋
But we're not on a call. - Don't be pedantic
让开
Get out of the way!
小心
Look out.
小心
Look out!
你差点毁了我的车
You nearly broke my car!
什么笨蛋才会在路中间那样开车
What kind of halfwit drives down the middle of the road like that?
早上好 庞弗里夫人
Good morning, Mrs Pumphrey.
这不是你平常坐的车 -是我周未出行坐的车
This isn't your usual car. - It's my weekend car.
法南先生 刚才像疯子一样开车的人是你吗
Mr Farnon, was that you driving like a lunatic?
你把小把戏吓了个半死
You scared Tricki half to death.
我早该知道
I should have known.
先生 我们有麻烦了
Monsieur,we havea problem
我的老天
Oh, my goodness.
它死了吗
Is it dead?
还活着... 但只剩一口气了
It's still alive...just.
是我撞到它的吗 天啊 是我撞的 对不对
Did I hit it? Oh, gosh. I hit it, didn't I?
谢谢你 奥黛丽 本来应该是我来准备的
Oh, thank you, Audrey. I was gonna do that
没事 不麻烦的
Oh, I don't mind
我有点盼着自己哪里都不用去
Part of me wishes I wasn't going anywhere.
只想留在这里陪着他
I just wanna be here with him
至少你们可以一起度过一点时间
At least you'll get to spend some time together
发生什么了
What's up?
杰拉德要搬走了
Gerald's moving away.
搬到哪儿去
Where?
湖区 他妹妹的健康状况越来越差
The Lakes. His sister's health's getting worse
奥黛丽 我很遗憾
Oh, Audrey, I'm so sorry.
要去多久
For how long?
我看是要一去不回了
For good, I think.
我不想失去他
don't want to lose him.
如果这场战争教会了我们什么
If this war's taught us anything,
那就是要牢牢把握住你深爱的事物
it's to grab onto the things you love
用尽全力珍惜每一个瞬间
and try and cherish every moment.
准备出发了吗
Ready to go?
霍夫人 太谢谢你了
Mrs H, thank you.
也没什么花哨东西 就是三明治 蛋糕之类的
It's nothing fancy, just some sandwiches and cake and whatnot
太棒了 -你们两个好好享受这一天吧
It's perfect. - You two have a wonderful day
别急着回来 -还顺利吗
Don't hurry back. - How did it go?
他开车撞到了一只猫 -怎么回事
He ran over a cat. - What happened?
我看以后
I think it would be wise
还是不要再让卡莫迪开车比较明智
if Carmody wasn't allowed behind a wheel again.
抱歉 老伙计 我需要你帮忙一起救治它
Sorry, old chap. I'm going to need your help with this one.
海伦 我们为它做术前准备的时候
Helen, could you take him through to the surgery
你能不能先送它去手术室 -可...
while we get him ready? - Well.
我们正准备... -没事的 吉米
we were supposed to be.. - No, it's all right, James.
没事
It's all right.
都是我的错 我当时没有留心
It's all my fault. I wasn't paying attention.
不要自责了 这种事谁都难免会碰上
Don't blame yourself, these things happen to the best of us
知道这只猫是谁家的吗
Have you any idea who he belongs to?
没有项圈也没有名牌
There's no collar or identity disc
它的爪子看着很完好 来看看 西格弗德
His claws look fine to me. Have a look, Siegfried.
确实完好无损 这意味着...
Yes. All intact. Which means...
猫要被车撞到的时候 它们会僵住
When cats get run over, they freeze
并且会伸出爪子牢牢抓住地面
and prepare themselves for impact
准备迎接即将到来的冲击
by digging their claws into the road
所以这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
它全身有严重的混合骨折 腹部也有擦伤
He's got in nasty compound fracture, abrasion on the abdomen
它可能是从高处摔了下来 或被农用机械撞到了
He might've had a fall or been hit by some farming machinery.
所以你们怎么看 -这可怜的小东西命不久矣
So what do you think? - Poor chap's in a bad way.
也许最好的方案是帮它从痛苦中解脱
It might be best to put him out of his misery.
我同意 -我来操作吧
I agree. - I'll do it.
不如你来操作 如何
How would you feel about doing it?
想要成为一名兽医 总得找个机会练练手
If you want to be a vet, you've got to at some point
你说的对 我来操作
You're right. I'll do it.
如果只做些简单的杂活 我永远派不上大用场
I won't be much use around here if I just do the easy stuff.
好志气
Good man.
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表