with your hand on...
向后拉紧缰绳
..the halter like this.
好了 把小羊放下
Right, put the lamb down.
你要抓住它的后腿
Yes, you'll need to hold her legs.
这就对了
There we go.
你需要每隔四到六小时重复做一次
You'll have to repeat this every four to six hours,
直到母羊和小羊建立感情 我一个人做不来这个
until the ewe and lamb are bonded. I can't do this on my own.
对 你需要找人帮忙
No, you need a helping hand.
我农场的两个工人都去参军了
My farm hands have gone off to fight. Both of 'em.
你可以找你的女儿帮忙
I'm sure one of your daughters could help.
或者斯莱文斯夫人 我记得她健壮如牛
Or Mrs Slavens. She's strong as an ox, I recall.
对 她确实是
Aye, that she is.
一般要多久才能完成
How long does it usually take?
建立感情吗 几天的时间
The bonding? A few days.
遇到任何问题你都可以再打电♥话♥给我 好的
You can always give me another call if there's any trouble. Aye.
谢谢你 法侬先生
Thank you, Mr Farnon.
你再使点劲就得脱臼了
If you scrub that any harder, you will dislocate something.
卫斯理的事你说对了
You were right about Wesley.
发生什么了
What happened?
我不应该轻率地认为他虐待自己的狗
I should never have assumed he was mistreating his dog.
现在他恨死我了 而且我可能还给杜克判了死刑
Now he hates me and I've probably just condemned Duke to death.
毕竟你把动物放在第一位嘛
Well, you put the animal first.
但我让卫斯理失望了
But I let Wesley down.
海伦
Ah. Helen.
这是什么
What is this?
以及为什么放在这里
And why is it in here?
你打开织品柜干嘛
What are you doing in the linen cupboard?
你不能忽略我的问题还向我提出问题
You can't answer a question with another question.
为什么不能 -又来了
Why can't I? You just did it again.
奥黛丽一定有这么放的理由
I'm sure Audrey has her reasons.
稍等
Wait.
你知不知道斯莱文斯夫妇
Do you happen to know if Mr and Mrs Slavens
是不是有什么困难之类的
have been having difficulties of some sort?
怎么了
What?
瓦莱丽·斯莱文斯上个月去世了
Valerie Slavens died last month.
你肯定知道啊
Surely you knew that?
天啊
Oh, God.
可怜的斯莱文斯还没来得及适应女儿离开独♥立♥生活
Poor man has barely got over his daughters flying the nest.
现在他孤身一人了
Now he's all on his own.
没事的 小家伙
It's all right, man.
你得帮帮它 先生
You have to help him, mister.
你做得对 卫斯理
You've done the right thing, Wesley.
我知道对你来说不容易
I know it wasn't easy.
我知道它不对劲
I knew he weren't right.
只是…
Just...
我以为它会自己好起来
thought he might get better.
这个是超免疫血清
This is something called hyperimmune serum.
可以帮助身体对抗感染
Helps the body fight the infection.
好孩子
Good lad.
我从小就开始养它了
I've had him since he were a pup.
它是我在这世界上最好的朋友
He's my best pal in t'world.
我会尽我所能的
I'll do everything I can.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我不想让它死
I don't want him to die.
杜克有一个有利条件
There's one thing working in Duke's favour.
它不是纯种狗
He's not a purebred.
你知道吗 杂种的狗狗
You see, crossbred dogs
有杂交优势
they have this thing called hybrid vigour,
它们对抗疾病的能力更强
which helps them to fight disease,
而且幸运的是 我们发现得很及时
and with a bit of luck, we've caught it early enough.
我知道这些不够
I know it ain't enough.
别担心 我不收费
Don't worry. There's no charge.
不 我不想要施舍
No, I don't want charity.
这不是施舍 这…
That's not charity, it's...
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我能否…
Must be...
用一些别的方式抵债
some way I can pay.
卫斯理·宾克斯会为我们做点事 齐格菲
Wesley Binks is going to be doing some work for us, Siegfried.
那个打了你的男孩吗
The boy who attacked you?
他不是坏孩子
He's not a bad lad.
他这几天会帮我们清理动物棚舍
He's going to help us out mucking out the animal shed for a few days.
你是彻底失去理智了吗
Have you completely lost your mind?
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a good idea.
他没事的 齐格菲
He'll be fine, Siegfried.
我相信他
I trust him.
杰茜 塔什 走了
Jess, Tash, come on.
你在这
Oh, here you are.
我…
I'm...
我正想着再给特里准备一个包裹
I were thinking of putting another parcel together for Tris,
如果你想给他写封信
if you wanted to write him a letter.
没什么可以写的新鲜事
There's nothing really new to report.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
我在上帝面前发过誓
I made my vows before God.
周日的时候 我会去教堂
On Sunday, I'll be in church,
在一年中最神圣的日子
on the holiest day of the year.
杰拉德会跟我一起
With Gerald beside me.
此前我可能没仔细考虑过他对你有什么打算
I'm not sure I'd considered his intentions towards you before now.
杰拉德
Gerald?
不 不是那回事
Oh, no, it's not that.
我不打算离开 法侬先生
I have no intention of leaving, Mr Farnon.
如果你担心的是这个 -我不是这意思
That's not what I meant.
还有别的事吗
Will there be anything else?
法侬先生
Mr Farnon.
你能来真是太好了
Kind of you to drop in.
我刚好路过
I was just passing.
今天好多了
Not nearly so mardy today.
你的方法看来起效了
Your trick seems to be working.
斯莱文斯先生 我昨天来这的时候…
Mr Slavens, when I was here yesterday...
我之前不知道你妻子的事
I'm afraid, I didn't know about your wife.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道你现在
I had no idea you were...
就靠自己了
up here by yourself.
上一秒房♥子里还挤满了人
One minute the house is full of folk,
到处欢声笑语
and laughter...
下一秒就空荡荡了
Next, it's empty.
再加上女儿们的离开 你一定很不好过
It can't be easy with your daughters gone, too.
我可真傻
It's daft.
还以为她们会永远待在身边
You think they'll be around forever.
从没想过她们有一天会
You... You don't expect them to...
不再需要你
..not need you any more.
但你还是要放手让她们去过自己的生活 对吗
Still, you have to let them find their own way, don't you?
她们需要我的时候会回来的
They'll be back, when they need me.
好孩子 这样就可以了
Good lad, that should do it.
“胡…”
"Ho... u...
“迪尼”
"dini."
这是胡迪尼 伟大的胡迪尼
It's Houdini. The great Houdini.
所以它常常逃跑吗
So, is he always escaping, then?
只要你一走神 它就不见了
Take your eye off him for a second and... he's gone.
詹姆斯 -齐格菲
James. Siegfried.
这是卫斯理
This is Wesley.
我听说过卫斯理·宾克斯
Yes, I've heard all about Wesley Binks.
看起来哈里特先生觉得你干得不错
Mr Herriot seems to think you're doing well.
我们来看看 好吗
Let's see, shall we?
为什么不把这事儿交给我 齐格菲
Why don't you leave this to me, Siegfried?
你有给它们换水吗
Have you changed their water?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我已经喂过它们 笼子也打扫干净了
And they've all been fed and their cages cleaned.
谁带它们出去
Who takes 'em out?
抱歉
Sorry?
它们不能整天都被关在笼子里
Well, they can't stay cooped up in this cage all day,
这是不对的
剧集 | 万物既伟大又渺小(2020) | 导航列表