and I barely can turn this up.
而这条 就完全没有问题
While this one... it is absolutely right.
真奇怪
It's battling.
可我
But then...
毕竟不是医生 对吧
I'm not a doctor, am I?
你才是
You are.
对 是啊
Right...
没错 的确如此
Oh yes, definitely.
我只是
I'm just...
在考虑哪种治疗手段更好
can't quite decide what's the best course of action to take.
漱口水还是药水
gargle or... the drops.
漱口水能治好我的手肘吗
Would the gargle work on my elbow?
说得没错
You're right.
够犀利
Good point.
那就用药水吧
Drops it is.
胃又疼了吗
Is that the stomach pains, again?
不是 不是
No, no...
我只是 完事了
I just finished
这样啊
I see.
下次一定会好很多的
I'm sure, if you do it again, it will be better.
你有治胃溃疡的药吗
You don't... You don't have anything for a peptic ulcer, do you?
-我有药水 -请给我点
- Yes, I have drops. - Umm, please?
谢谢你...给我药水
Thank you. For the drops.
来了
They're here!
腌鱼送来了
The pickle sprats are here.
我只是在
oh, yeah... I was just...
还有香烟 我马上就来
And the cigarettes, I'll be right there!
来的不是腌鱼 而是个死女孩
It's not the sprats. It's just a dead girl.
求你了 医生 她快不行了
Please, doctor... She's dying!
你不是说她死了吗
I thought you said she was "Dead".
哮喘发作 咽喉堵住了
Croup. Her throat is blocked.
她这样多久了
How long she's been like this?
五天了
Five days.
五天
Five days?
你差点害死她 知道吗
Do you realize you almost certainly killed her?
整整五天你都在干什么
What you've been doing for five days?
耽搁一天都可能会没救
There's nothing to do around here, for one day.
你有报纸吗
Do you have a newspaper?
我不识字
I can't read.
整整五天 愚昧的老太婆
Five days, you stupid witch,
现在麻烦丢给我了
now it's my problem.
你有香烟吗
do you have cigarettes?
总是这样
Typical.
好吧 把她抱进来
All right. Bring her in.
给她开些药水吧
God, you just give her drops.
又是药水 你们这些人到底怎么了
Drops! What is it with you people and drops?
药水什么用都没有
Drops do nothing!
医生只有束手无策的时候才开药水
Doctors only give drops when they have no idea know what else to do!
喉咙被什么堵住了吗
Is there anything in there?
上帝啊
Oh, dear...
好吧 她快不行了
Well, she's dying.
真是难以置信 她居然还活着
I can't believe she's not dead already.
我要做个手术
I have to operate.
得把她的喉咙切开 把金属管插♥进♥去
I have to cut open her throat and insert a metal tube.
-带上她 我们走 -住手
- Grab her and let's go! - Stop!
你是谁
Who are you?
放开我
Get off me.
没事 医生
It's alrigh, doctor.
我想她们是一起来的
I think she's with them.
我才不管 这老太婆快把我掐死了
I don't care, this witch is throttling me.
-助手 去拿 -氯仿 我知道
- Feldscher, grab some... - Chloroform.
住在这种鬼地方 怎么还这么有力气
How can you be so strong, in this country?
必须让医生动手术
You have to let the doctor operate!
没关系
Fine.
不同意就不动手术
No consent, no operate.
我不介意
Fine by me.
或者你可以再花上五天 考虑一下
Or, perhaps you'd like another five days... to think about it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 只是想洗衣服
Nothing. I just though I'd clean up.
你连裤子都没穿
You ain't got any trousers on.
对 不 这个 对 我
Right, no. This yeah...
有点小问题
I had a little accident.
你知道绞衣机坏了吧
Did you know the mangle is broken?
我现在知道了
I do now.
医生 医生
Doctor. Doctor.
又怎么了
What have I done now?
你的计策成功了
Your attempt seems to have worked... this time.
她们同意了吗
They consented?
-是的 -真好 又自讨苦吃
- Yes. - Great. That's all I need.
注射樟脑
Inject the camphor.
我真觉得自己得了阑尾炎
Oh God, you know, I really think I might have appendicitis.
别傻了 应该只是胃胀气而已
Oh don't be silly. It's probably just gas.
同意的是她 我可没同意
I didn't give consent, she did.
你用的氯仿剂量不够
Give her more chloroform.
给她的剂量都够放倒一匹马了
I gave her enough to knock out a horse.
剩下的剂量还能放倒一头大象
There's enough left to knockout an elephant.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
这是我外出穿的裤子
These are my going out trousers.
只能找到这一条干净的裤子
Only clear pair I could find.
你外出能去哪里
And going out where?
罗宋汤还没传播到卡乔夫卡呢
I don't think the Bolshoi is coming to Grachevka.
不用你说我也知道
I don't have to write that...
你总是这样
You keep doing that!
我... 我觉得我搞不定这个
Now I am... I don't think I can do this.
不过是气管切开术
It's only a tracheotomy.
给她喉咙切个口...
You cut ope the throat...
不不不 我是说像现在这样
Oh no, no, I mean all of this!
迷茫地看着大雪 生活在恐惧之中
Hours and hours of staring at the snow, only interrupted by bora.
我渴望敲门的不是垂死的病患
I long for a knock at the door that is not a dying patient, but...
而是系主任
the Dean of Faculty.
他通知我 学校犯了错误
And he regretfully informs me of a clerical error.
其实我并不是十五门课都拿"优秀"
Turns out I don't have 15 fives,
事实上 我所有的大考都挂科
in fact I failed all of my public examination.
我的成绩低得吓人
I scored a record low.
然后他剥夺了我的医学学位
And then he strips me my medical degree
禁止我再出入此地
and I'm banished from this place and...
作为惩罚 把我遣返回
as punishment, I'm forced to return to the bright lights
明朗 欢快 祥和的莫斯科
and... the happiest sounds of Moscow.
如果你让太多病人死在手术台上
Well, they'll strip you your medical degree,
他们就会剥夺你的医学学位
if you'll let too many patients die on the operating table.
真的吗 我不能这么做
Really? No, I can't do that.
"太多"具体是几个
How many is too many?
不 你本意不是这个
Nope, that's not what you meant...
你不能让她死
You can't let her die!
我又不会杀了她
I'm not going to kill her!
也不会让她死
...Or let her die.
-跟我来 -不
- Come on, come with me. - No!
没事的 请走吧
All right, all right, There you go.
我头好烫 胃好痛
I have a fever... ...and I'm in so much pain I
我觉得英明神武的胡子大叔
feel that not even the magnificently bearded...
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
... Leopold Leopoldovic
也帮不了我什么了
would be able to help me.
看什么看
What are you looking at?
你确定能做手术吗 医生
Are you sure yo're gonna to be able to do this, Doctor?
不确定
No.
但也没有其他医生了
But there's no one else, is that?
一百俄里内没有其他医生了
There's no other doctor for a hundred verstes.
这不对
But that's not true, is it?
我知道尼古拉斯科亚有三个医生
I know three at Nikolskaya,
所以应该是87俄里以内没有其他医生
so there's no other doctor for 87 verstes.
我明白你的意思