...sick.
我好像在那边看到火腿了 好饿
There is ham, by there? I missed dinner.
好多血 到处都是血
So much blood... There's blood everywhere.
我觉得他心疼的不是裤子
I don't think he's worried about his trousers,
而是挂念着亡妻
I think is rather about his dead wife.
她死了吗
She's dead?
我是杀人犯 我是杀人犯
I'm a murderer! I'm a murderer!
我们能为这可怜的人做什么吗
Can we do anything for this poor soul?
-吗♥啡♥有用吗 -我是杀人犯
- Would morphine help? - I'm a murderer.
用一点也无妨
I don't know.
不用太多 一点就好
Not as much as... Just a little bit...
半个单位就行
you know... half unit.
吗♥啡♥在你那里
Well you have the morphine.
你去给他注射吧
You do it.
上帝啊 我杀了她
God, I killed her!
-这会让你感觉好一点 -上帝
- It will make you... - God!
-我杀了她 -我知道
- I killed her. - I know.
她死了 那个妓♥女♥
She died, the whore.
上周 死于梅毒
Last week, syphilis.
很好
Excellent.
多谢帮忙
Thank you for your help.
快走呀 快走
Come on!
给我走
Come on!
怎么回事
What is it?
为什么不走了 迷路了吗
What do we stop for? Have we lost the road?
路 什么路
Road? What road?
我们得走几个钟头的野地
We've gone across fields for hours!
现在连野地都没看到
Now we lost fields!
在这等着
Wait here.
我还以为你想去卡乔夫卡观光
I thought you wanted to see Grachevka.
我还以为你要和那个医生好好聊聊
I thought you wanted to have an intelligent conversation.
那个拿着笔记本的菜鸟吗
With this little notebook?
谁会想看那种幼稚的笔记
Who's gonna want to read this juvenile memoirs?
你当年也像他一样
You were like that once.
可现在 看看你自己
But now look at you.
将因为缺少吗♥啡♥而死在雪地里
About to die in the snow for a shot of morphine.
你知道以后会越来越糟的吧
You do know it'll get worse than this, don't you?
你现在觉得糟糕吗 这只是小意思
You think this is bad? This is nothing!
等你发现自己躺在农田里
Wait until you find yourself... at a Goldieva farmacy, lying...
周围都是别人的粪便
in another man shit,
就明白我的意思了
picking the inside of the dirt.
就知道你根本应付不来
I knew you couldn't handle this.
住嘴 给我住嘴
Shut up, shut up!
钥匙不在了 被你扔掉了
The key is not there, you threw it away!
你干吗呢
What are you doing?
它就掉在这附近
It's here, somewhere!
什么叫"掉在这附近"
What do you mean, "Here"?
你连这里是哪儿都不知道
Don't know even where "Here" Is!
上次在哪见到的钥匙 俄♥罗♥斯♥吗
Where did you last see it? Russia?
你找不到的
You're not going to find it!
在这里 你能
Here's, you see, the...
躺在柔软的草地上
bliss in the soft grass.
而我呢
And what about me?
我失去了一切
I've lost everything!
我的生计
My livelihood,
我的尊严
my dignity,
我的朋友
my friends...
你知道我现在还有哪些朋友吗
You know who my friends are now?
佩拉盖娅
Pelageya!
杰米扬
Demyan,
利奥波德
Leopold...
因为他们都死了
because they're all dead!
这样我就能给他们开吗♥啡♥了
Because I can write them a prescription for morphine that they will never need!
住口 我说住口
Shut up! I said shut up!
来吧 动手啊
Go ahead! Do it!
你其实已经害死我了
You have as good as killed me already.
香烟
Cigarettes!
总算有报纸了
Finally.
老天
God!
怎么回事
What...?
年轻有为的医生死于大雪中
戒吗♥啡♥的过程很痛苦
Morphine withdrawal is an unpleasant business.
我是医生 我能应付
I am a doctor, I can handle it.
救救我 医生 我得了绞窄性疝
Help me, doctor, I have a strangulated hernia.
年轻人
Young man...
我对绞窄性疝经验丰富
I have vested experience of strangulated hernias.
有什么问题 尽管问
Ask me anything.
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
Leopold Leopoldovic!
我有一个问题想问你
There is one thing I would like to ask you.
你怎么不给我滚
Why don't you just fuck off?
它会让你以为自己身处盛夏的草场上
It will take you... to a lush meadow in the height of summer,
你会躺在柔软的草坪上 晒着太阳
where you lie in the soft grass, and bask in the sun.
飘然欲仙
And feel nothing but bliss.
你再也不会愿意
And you will never want to
回到这个冰天雪地的鬼地方了
return to this frozen pisshole in the snow.
我给你带来一块火腿
I brought you a piece of ham...
肥肉
fat.
谢谢
Thank you.
好点了吗
It's better?
还不如刚才呢
It is worse.
医生 明早接着做完吧
Doctor, let's finish this in the morning.
尊敬的地方长官
Esteemed colleagues of the Zemstvo,
您一定清楚
as you know,
我在莫里耶瓦管理一家医院
I run a small hospital in Mur'ev.
在我在职的这段短暂的时期内
During my short time in this post,
我发现这一地区有一个严重的问题
I have become aware of a serious problem in the region:
梅毒泛滥
syphilis.
我有意与此恶疾抗争
And it is my intention to fight this scourge...
并建立利奥波德·利奥波德维奇梅毒诊所
and set up the "Leopold Leopoldovic" Syphilis Clinic.
我手下有足够的人助我实现这一梦想
I have the staff in situ to realize this dream,
但是我缺少设备
but I lack equipment.
随信寄去一张...
Attached is a list with the most pressing...