No, no. How could you even...
说这种话吗
Suggest such a thing?
你也不用太难过
No, no, don't feel bad about it.
我只是没想到
I'm just surprised, that's all.
一般医生要很久才会变成这样
Normally, it takes a lot longer for a doctor to get like this.
哪样
What?
对他人所承受的痛苦变得麻木
Cynical... numb to human suffering.
真厉害啊
Hats off to it.
我不是麻木
No, no, I'm not numb...
人家才八岁 真冷酷
But to an eight-year-old girl too. That's cold.
真不错
I like it.
-你得理解 -我当然理解
- You misunderstand me. - I don't, I get it.
你的确想要一个个拯救这世上的农民
You do want to save the world, one peasant at a time.
对
Yes.
但是不能救她
But just not this one.
对
Yes...
不是
I mean, no.
因为你不想截肢
Because you don't want to do an amputation.
是的
Yes.
因为截肢很脏 很可怕 很野蛮
Because it's foul and hideous and barbaric...
那股臭味好几天都挥之不散
and the stench... stays in your nostril for days.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
怎么办 医生
Well, doctor?
准备截肢
Prepare for amputation.
可是 医生 你真要折磨这孩子吗
But, doctor, do you really want to torment her?
她活不成了
She's going to die.
我的话你们听到了
You heard what I said.
助手 给刀具消毒
Feldsher, sterilize the knives.
安娜 止血带
Anna, the tourniquet.
你去拿吗♥啡♥
Pelageya, the morphine.
好了 各位 都听到医生的话了
Okay, team! You heard what the doc said.
我们开始吧
Let's get this show on road!
好时光开始了
Here come the good times.
你刚说不用管她了
But you just said not to bother!
你管谁说了什么呢
He said, she said... who cares?
你得专注
You need to focus.
感觉怎么样
Feeling strong.
早餐吃什么了
What do we have for breakfast?
记不得了
I don't remember.
待会儿吐出来就知道了
We'll soon find out!
她跑去哪里拿吗♥啡♥了
Now, where the hell did she go with that morphine?
卡乔夫卡吗
Gracevka?
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
小心...
Mind the...
灯
lamp.
开始了
Here we go.
你想先锯那条腿啊
Oh right, you want to start on that leg.
是的
Yes.
继续吧
As you were.
你确定她没死吗
You're sure she's not dead?
我确定
I'm sure.
好吧
All right.
就这样吧
Yes, right.
截肢锯
Amputation saw.
小心
Careful!
没事
It's alright.
都钝了
It's blunt.
还活着吗
Still alive?
你为啥不直接死了算了
Why don't you just die?
好了
Right.
缝合线
Ligatures.
还有一条腿呢
And the other leg?
还是先留着吧 你觉得呢
I... I think we should leave it on. Don't you?
她失了不少血
She's... she's lost a lot of blood.
七年
Seven years.
就读于全俄♥国♥最好的大学
Finest university in all Russia.
寒窗苦读 成为班上拔尖的学生
All that hard work... to reach the top of the class.
结果呢
And for what?
我根本不是个医生
I'm not a doctor.
不过是名屠夫而已
I'm nothing but a butcher.
还是名缝纫工
And a seamstress.
我这是在做什么
What am I doing here?
为什么派我来这种鸟不拉屎的地方
Why did they send me to this godforsaken backwoods?
但你做得不错
But you did a good job.
她活下来了
She's alive.
我知道 但你看看她啊
I know, but look at her.
她成什么样子了 我到底做了什么
What's left of her? What have I done?
你救了她的命
You saved her.
也许你拯救世界的计划
You just might have to settle for saving the world...
得缩减至拯救四分之三个农民了
three quarters of a peasant at a time.
我不能这么干两年
I can't do this for two years.
我应付不来的
I... I just won't be able to cope.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
反正还剩一点
It's a bit left.
-那可是吗♥啡♥ -反正你也不用了
- A bit of morphine. - You are gonna throw it away.
你要注射吗♥啡♥吗
You're gonna take it.
-不行吗 -当然不行
- Is that a problem? - Yes, it is.
放下 你可是个医生
Put it down, you're a doctor.
所以我心里有数
So I know what I'm doing.
放下
No, put it down.
不要 你管不了我
No, you can't make me.
-你竟然用持针钳扔我 -没错
- Clamp? - Yes.
还有这个 截肢锯
And this is an amputation saw.
-不 别... -别担心 都钝了
- No, don't. - Don't worry. It's blunt.
别胡闹了
You have no idea what you're doing.
你之前截过不少肢吗 医生
You performed many amputations, doctor?
没有 不算多
No. Not really.
有三次吧
Three?
看起来你像第一次截肢一样
It looked like you first.
这确实...是我...第一次截腿
Well, it was... my... first leg.
-确实是 -那你可来对地方了
- Definitely. - You come to the right place. You'll have...
这里有很多机会给你练手
plenty of opportunities to improve.
各位晚安
I bid you good night.
总有一天
In time...
你会成为一位年轻而缺乏经验的
you will be the equal of a... young and inexperienced...
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
Leopold Leopoldovich...
他在我心中 可有着相当高的地位
and his is the name I do not mention lightly.
谢谢
Thank you.
与其说我是个医生
I'm not a doctor.
不如说我是个屠夫
I'm a butcher.
推着精美的推车
Purveyor of choiced cuts
车上装满上等的绞肉
and the finest sausage meat.
我曾把莫斯科帝国大学图书馆里
And to think I read all the medical textbooks
所有的医学教科书都读了个遍
in the Imperial Moscow University library.
可又有什么用呢
What for?
我真正需要的
When the only book I really need
是《屠宰实用指南》
is practical tips for jointing a carcass.
如果可能 使用磨好的锯
Wherever possible, use a sharpened saw.
若感到劳累 换条胳膊即可
In case of tiredness, change arms.
说不定我真的能办讲座
Perhaps I could lecture...
只不过是在屠宰场
in abattoirs.
讲的全是废话啊
This is useless.
看起来得给他动个手术
I'm probably going to have to operate.
开点眼药水就行了
I'll just take the drops.
你不能割他的眼睛
You can't cut his eye.
什么眼睛
What eye?
他长的根本不是眼睛
He doesn't have an eye.
只不过是个黄色的瘤子罢了
Ha has a... well, a big yellow tumor or something.
有眼药水就足够了
The drops will be fine.
眼药水又不能让他长出眼睛来
The drops can't grow an eye.
他还只是个孩子