But I take your point.
她好美
She's beautiful.
纱布 纱布
Gauze! Gauze!
-别去 妈妈 -你还自称是医生
- Stop, mother! - You call yourself a doctor?
其实这里面还有讲究...
Oh well it's an interesting distinction actually, I'm a field doctor...
不在里面
It's not in here!
她没有气管
She doesn't have a windpipe!
我找不到
I can't... I can't find it.
气管不在这里
It's not in here!
这没道理
It doesn't make any sense,
医学课本上不是这样的
it's not like this in medical textbooks!
到底在哪里
Where is it?
你可能要用大一点的刀
You might want to use a bigger knife.
他是凶手
He's a murderer!
你预先有阴谋
That you did willfully and with malicious forethought,
把一个女孩捅死了
stab a girl to death!
我只是想帮她
I was trying to help her!
你捅了她三次
You stabbed her three times!
但我是个医生
But I'm a doctor,
我觉得我可能得了胃肿瘤
and I think I have a stomach tumor!
你才不是医生
You're not a doctor!
你是个凶手
You're a murderer!
杀人狂
A ripper!
我宣布 剥夺你的行医资格
I hereby declare, you are no longer fit to practice medicine!
谢谢您 法官大人
Thank you! Your honour, thank you!
找到了
There it is.
钩子 助手 给我钩子
Hooks, feldsher, hooks!
谢谢 妈妈
Ah, thank you, mother...
我是说 安娜
... Anna.
没事了 我回来了
Sorry. It's all right, I'm back!
胃疼吗
Stomach pains?
不是 我...
No, I was...
刚刚...
I just...
完事了
... finished.
你穿的可是我外出用的裤子
Oh! In my going out trousers?
我不是有意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
无意识射♥精♥吗
Involuntary ejaculation.
来吧 医生
Come along, Doctor.
快去睡吧
I think it's straight to bed for you.
或许你真的是病了
Perhaps you really are ill.
抱歉
Sorry.
真是的 医生 你得好好照顾自己
Honestly, Doctor, you need to take better care of yourself!
救救我妈妈 她就在外面
Help! It's my mother! She's outside!
该死
Oh, dear!
他不是来送腌鱼的
He's not the sprat man!
你说过你想出来走走的
You said you wanted to get out of the hospital.
医生 在这里
Doctor! Over here!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
哪能在这儿生孩子
This is no place to give birth.
我公公不肯借我马
My father wouldn't give me the horse!
他说你身体健康
you're a healthy woman,
况且只是五俄里罢了
it's only five verstes.
他还得用马
He needs the horse!
是横产式 医生
It's in transverse lie, Doctor.
那就得做胎足倒转术
Right. Podalic version.
没事的
It's all right.
这个你做过一次了
He has done this once before.
胳膊都被我弄折了
I broke his arm.
好了 医生 不用难过了
Come on, Doctor, you have no reason to feel bad.
本来就是死胎
He was already dead.
我不是屠夫
I'm not a butcher...
我是个杀人犯
I am a murderer.
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore!
天哪
God!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你说呢
What does it look like?
你会后悔的
You don't want to do that.
为什么 不管用吗
Why not? Doesn't it work?
不 管用得很
No, no, it works.
那就行了
Then I'm doing it.
总比漱口水和破药水强吧
It has to be better than dough and drops.
你还没想清楚
You have no idea what you're doing.
我是医生 我能应付
I am a doctor, I can handle it.
你应付不来的
No you can't.
你觉得你不会上瘾 因为你没试过
You only think you can because you've never taken it.
这是一种药
It's a medicine.
我还给小孩子用过呢
I... I give this to children!
那是因为你要锯掉她们的腿
Only if you want to saw off their legs!
-我疼死了 -那就忍♥着
- I'm in so much pain! - Then suffer!
一旦上瘾可严重多了
Because this, is far worse.
它会让你以为自己身处盛夏的草场上
it will take you ... to a lush meadow with the high summer
你会躺在柔软的草坪上 晒着太阳
where you lie in the soft grass, and bask in the sun.
飘然欲仙
And feel nothing but bliss.
你再也不会愿意
And you will never want to
回到这个冰天雪地的鬼地方了
return to this frozen pisshole in the snow.
我忍♥不下去了
I have to get out of here.
之后只会越来越糟的
It will never this good again.
太神奇了
Ah, it's incredible!
我还是头一次见到这种情况
I... I have never seen anything like it.
都不知道该怎么说了
I... I have loss of words.
我上学时就憧憬能有这么一天
It's moments like these I dreamt of in medical school.
完全没有发现任何感染迹象
I can't find absolutely no sign of infection whatsoever.
真是闻所未闻
It's un-heard of.
你丈夫的梅毒已经很严重了
Your husband is in an advanced stage of syphilis.
但你一点事都没有
And yet... You're untouched.
总算能给病人点好消息了 真不错
Great, it's so nice to be able to give a patience good news for once.
那个骗人的混♥蛋♥
That lying bastard!
我祝他不得好死
I hope the dirty pig dies a slow painful death!
他会的
He will.
要腌鱼吗
Ehm... Pickle sprat?