前情提要
梅毒才会害死你
Syphilis is killing you,
这是一种非常严重 传染性很强的疾病
that is extremely serious and highly infectious,
我不能任其发展
I have to fight this...
开个隔离所
Open a ward.
我可以给地方上写信
I'll write a compelling letter to the Zemstvo.
这边是药房♥
This is the dispensary.
钥匙在这里
This is the key.
别弄丢了
Don't lose it.
下次一定会好很多的
I'm sure if we'll do this again it will be better.
这里没有香烟了 而且我想看报纸
We're out of cigarettes and I need to read a newspaper.
没错 我们在这里度过了许多美好的时光
Oh yes, we do have a lot of fun here.
就在上个月 我还听说了一则趣闻
Only last month I heard a very amusing anecdote.
我要做个手术
I have to operate.
得把她的喉咙切开 把金属管插♥进♥去
I have to cut open her throat and insert a metal tube.
我觉得我搞不定这个
I don't think I can do this.
迷茫地看着大雪 生活在恐惧之中
Hours and hours of staring at the snow, only interrupted by horror.
我是个杀人犯
I am a murderer.
戒吗♥啡♥的过程很痛苦
Morphine withdrawal is an unpleasant business.
恶心 失眠
Nausea, insomnia...
产生严重的幻觉
severe allucinations...
你会后悔的
You don't want to do that.
我是医生 我能应付
I am a doctor, I can handle it.
之后只会越来越糟的
It will never be this good again.
去叫医生来
Get a doctor.
他们想要什么
Oh! What do they want?
要找你看病啊
You.
你现在可出名啦 医生
You're famous now, doctor!
因为你给小莉德卡喉咙上安的那个金属管
Because of little Lidka and her metal throat.
只剩下11个小时了
Only eleven hours to go.
开始吧
All right.
好了 谁先来
Right, who's first?
漱口水
Gargle.
药水
Drops.
豌豆
Pea.
下一位
Next!
你患了疟疾
You have malaria,
间歇性高烧
intermittent fever.
去找护士
See the nurse
要十包奎宁粉
and ask for quinine powder. Ten sachets.
下一位
Next!
药水
Drops.
漱口水
Gargle.
药水
Drops.
梅毒
Syphilis.
你们全都患上了梅毒
You all... have syphilis.
他只是感冒了而已
He just got cold, that's all.
你们需要治疗
No, you need treatment.
在这家医院 进行全面治疗
Extensive treatment, here at the hospital.
现在就要开始
Starting now.
家里还有好多事要做
But I have too much to do at home!
不能直接给我开点药吗
Can you give me something?
我可以给你把铲子
I can give you a spade...
你可以用它挖三个小坑
to dig three little holes.
我要开家专治梅毒的诊所
I'm opening a new syphilis clinic.
-在哪 -就这里 莫里耶瓦
- Where? - Here, in Mur'ev.
但我们地方不够大
But we don't have the room...
也没有设备 药品
or the equipment... or the medicines..,
没有足够的护士和病床
or the nurses, or the beds!
这都是小事 我给地方上写封信就行
Details. I will write a letter to the Zemstvo.
这产妇应该还要很久才能生吧
Is this going to take much longer?
我还是先走 过会儿再回来
I mean... should I go and come by?
- 我已经看见婴儿的头了 - 好吧
- I can see the crown. - All right.
咱们帮他快点出来
Let's hurry thing along, shall we?
-这样属于正常情况吗 -不
- Was it... Was it supposed to look like that? - No...
你也不该用产钳夹孩子的眼睛
but then you're not supposed to put forceps in the baby's eye.
说得也对 那什么
Oh, yes. Um... Tell you what?
你把这个拿到病房♥去
You take this to the ward,
我把这里的活干完
and I will finish up in here.
今天已经够辛苦的了
We've had quite enough excitement for one day.
现在不是时候 助手
Not now, feldsher.
-他吃了你开的奎尼粉 -然后呢
- But he took the quinine powder that you prescribed. - And?
十包一起吃下去了
All ten sachets of it.
我把洗胃的设备准备好
I'll get the stomach pump.
他以为把药都吃了 能好得快些
He thought he'd heal faster, you see? If he took all the medicine at once.
还真是讽刺...
It's harshly rather ironic, because...
太阳照在桁端
Sun over the yardarm.
什么太阳
What sun?
别告诉我你胃还疼
Don't tell me you still got the stomach pain?
奇怪 昨晚也是这时候疼
Strange. Same time as last night.
我觉得可能是吗♥啡♥不管用
You know, I don't think the morphine is working.
你有没有试试药水
Have you tried drops?
我今天很辛苦
I've had a long day.
看了111位病人 抽了五十支烟
A hundred and eleven patients, fifty cigarettes.
我只想回到自己的卧室
I just want to go back in my room...
好好放松一下
and unwind.
你可以看看书
Have you tried reading a book?
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇留下了不少书
You know, Leopold Leopoldovic left an extensive library.
还有土耳其情♥色♥书呢
There's turkish erotica.
早上好
Good morning.
不会吧 又来
Oh... Oh. Not again...
医生 在屋里吗
Doctor, are you there?
在 稍等
Yes. Um... Give... Give me a minute.
是我 助手
It's me, the feldsher.
我太悲剧了
I'm a miserable wretch.
天啊 我太可悲了 太软弱了
Oh, God... I'm pathetic and weak.
愧对莫斯科帝国医学及牙科大学
I'm a disgrace to the Imperial Moscow University of Medicine and Dentistry.
连我自己都觉得恶心
I disgust myself.
我就该烂在这个像地狱一样的地方
I deserve to rot in a forgotten hell like this.
你不过顾影自怜罢了 你还失禁了
Here's the self-pity. And the incontinence.
-医生 医生 -听见了
- Doctor! Doctor! - Yes.
-医生 -来了
- Doctor! Doctor! - Yes, I'm coming.
医生 回去睡吧 今天没事了
Doctor! Doctor, go back to bed, you're not needed.
-什么 -今天大暴雪
- What? - None of us are,
我们都不用干活了
because of the blizzard.
医院今天关门
It's official, the hospital is closed.
你叫我起来 就是要告诉我回去睡觉吗
So you woke me up to tell me I could go back to bed?
那你还不如不来呢
You could have just not come.
你还好吗 要不要叫医生
You're right in there? Would you like to call a doctor?
可惜今天医院不开门
Unfortunately, the hospital is closed.
他怎么不去读解剖图谱了
Doesn't he have an atlas to read?
那我们今天做什么呢
So what do we fancy doing today?
还我们 他就不能...
We? Why God does just...
我不...
Um... I don't...
那什么 我就泡个澡吧
You know, I just... I thought I might just have a bath.
在家里泡澡 我知道了
Bath in home? Message understood.
我去帮你准备
Ok, you'll got it.
太感谢你们了
Really, gentlemen! I'll never thanks you enough,
真没想到有这么大
I had no idea it was so big.
卡住了 不行
It's stuck, you know.
不 你那边低一点 我抬高
No, you go down, I'll go up.
就不能侧过来搬吗
Couldn't we... couldn't we sit and put it on his side, and...
-是个难题啊 -推就行了
- This is a riddle. - Just shove it!
看看你这屋里乱的
Look at the state of this room.
有股什么味道
What's that smell?
味道 我怎么闻不到
Smell? I can't... smell anything.
什么意思 什么味道
What do you mean? What... smell?
不是吧
No, no, no.
你不是...
You haven't...
把腌鱼罐头的盖子敞着呢吧
left the lid off the jar of pickled sprats, have you?
是啊 你说对了 谢谢