which means we must perform...
胎足倒转术
A podalic version.
胎足倒转术 没错 说得很对
Podalic version, yes, correct!
用手将胎儿在母体子♥宫♥内进行倒转
A procedure whereby the fetus is manually turned within the womb.
答得好 佩拉盖娅
Well done, Pelageya!
那咱就开始吧
So let's perform it!
行动起来 还等什么呢
Look lively. What are we waiting for?
-助手 准备氯仿 -那是当然
- Feldsher prepare the chloroform. - Of course.
没错 助手 你...你准备氯仿
Yes! Feldsher you... you chloroform...
安娜 你去做...那个
and Anna you do... that...
然后 没事 你在这儿等着就行
and yes... you... just wait there.
然后我去...
And I will...
我去把烟拿过来
I will go and get my cigarettes!
哪去了啊
No, no, no!
该死 就是那本
Damn! That's what I wanted! Yes.
什么 怎么没有画
What? Isn't there pictures?
不对 没有图示
I mean... diagrams?
子♥宫♥极有可能出现自发性破裂
There is a strong possibility of a spontaneous rupture of the uterus.
这都是什么啊
Why... why is it... What? Why?
别闹了 你知道这是什么意思
Come on. You know what these words mean.
子痫
Eclampsia.
大出血
Hemorrhage.
胎儿窒息
Fetal asphyxiation.
天呐
Oh god.
那可怜的母亲啊
The poor mother!
还有她丈夫 他该怎么办
And the father! What's he gonna do?
肯定要来找我算账
Come after me that's what.
说不定他壮得像头牛
He's probably built like a ox.
到时候多德莱恩也帮不了我
What useful is D?derlein be to me then?
你说得对
You're right,
信这个也没用
don't listen to D?derlein.
最常见的致死原因
"The most frequent cause of... death..."
这种东西肯定得写
They have to put that there.
没用 得求马弗森
No, it's this Mathijsen.
[荷兰矫形外科名医]
我得靠那位荷兰矫形外科名医
I'll need the renowned Dutch orthopaedic surgeon
把我被打断的骨头都接好
to reset all of my broken bones.
书给我
Give me the book.
你干什么啊 我需要那书
What are you doing? I need that.
你不需要
No you don't.
我需要 得了 我没时间跟你闹
Y-yes, I do, come on, I don't have time for this.
是啊 你得回手术室呢
Right... you have to go back to the theatre.
书给我
Give me the book.
不
No.
我不会跳起来够书的
I won't jump for it.
那样太有失身份
I won't demean myself.
快给我
Give me back!
不
No.
别闹了
Stop!
不要 你在干什么
What? No! What are you doing?
你干什么
What...
不 不 你这是干什么啊
No, what... What are you... doing?
天呐
God!
给我滚开
Get off!
他太年轻了
He's young.
我知道 他是年轻
Yes, I know.
但他真是个医生
He is young, but he really is a doctor.
他才刚毕业
He's just gratuated.
刚学完 记得最清楚了
He's all still fresh in his mind.
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
Leopold Leopoldovich
是一位天赋异禀 经验丰富的外科医生
was a very gifted and vastly experienced surgeon.
他很讨厌胎足倒转术
He loathed the podalic version.
不过他还是留下了一点这方面的经验
But he did make one or two useful observations,
你想知道是什么吗
if you would like to hear what they are.
好啊 我是说 那也无妨
Yes. I mean... it woudln't hurt.
干得漂亮
Well done.
真不错
Well done in there.
你们做得很棒
You did well.
你的倒转术还可以 医生
Well you did a passable version, Doctor,
还是挺有勇气的
it was... Confident.
如果你不介意
If you like...
佩拉盖娅可以帮你把医袍改小点
Pelageya can take care of that smock for you.
不必了 我想没这个必要
No, no, I don't... I don't think it's necessary.
当然有必要
It is.
你看起来太滑稽了
You look ridiculous.
这袍子显得你更小了
It makes you look even smaller.
那好吧
Of course.
是我想多了
Is it me...
还是她阴♥道♥的形状真的非比寻常
or does she have the most unusually shaped vagina?
我旅途十分劳顿 先去休息了
Well... I have had a long and arduous journey.
老实说 我觉得这真太完美了
Honestly... I think it's perfect.
非常感谢
Thank you.
看起来稍微强点了
It helps, definetely.
说不定他再长长就合身了
Perhaps he'll grow into it.
好了
Right...
他这是怎么了
What seems to be the trouble here?
就是龋齿
Oh, it's just a carious tooth.
助手很快就回来了
The Feldsher will be back in a minute.
那怎么像话
Nonsense.
这位病人显然很痛苦
This man is obviously in pain.
而我是个医生
I'm a doctor...
还等什么呢
What are we waiting for?
进来吧
In you come.
不是这个
No.
来吧
Come on!
来 喝一口
Here... Drink this.
够了 让我看看
Okay, enough, let me have a look.
咬着这个
Okay... just er..
差不多了吗
Nearly finished?
对 只要再...
Yes... I just have to...
抽支烟吗
Cigarettes?
没错
Yes.
我把那人连着牙床骨的牙齿保存了下来
I kept the poor man's tooth and jaw bone as a reminder
作为自己从一个天真有前途的医科生
of the day a naive but promising young medical student
成为一位年轻医生的标志
became a doctor.
太无趣 太感性了
Too boring. Too sentimental
还是照说事实吧
Just stick to the facts.
我刚以班上最优成绩
I had not long graduated from the
从莫斯科帝国医学及牙科大学毕业
Imperial Moscow University of Medicine and Dentistry, top of the class,
就被派到偏远的莫里耶瓦管理一家医院
when I was sent to the remote village of Muryovo to run a hospital.
那是一段漫长而艰难的旅程
It was a long and arduous journey.
没什么好看的
It's nothing.
就是个笔记本
Just an old notebook.
是我做医学生时的无病呻♥吟♥
Trivial rambling of a medical student.
我好多年没见着它了
It's the first time I've seen it in years.
还以为丢了呢
I forgot I still have it.
我完了
I'm ruined.