But the fact is you face a kind of danger now, which is...
比那些武器有过之而无不及
well, it is no less dangerous.
你的上躯干出现皮疹 原发性皮损
you have a memorial rash on the upper torso, a primary lesion
食道出现丘疹
and papules in the esophagus.
总而言之 我就直说了
So in short... and I'm not gonna skirt around the issue...
恐怕你已经染了梅毒
I'm afraid you have contracted... syphilis.
我就是想要点漱口水
All I want is a gargle
解决一下我的喉痛
for my sore throat.
你听到我说什么了吗
Did you hear me?
我说 你得了梅毒
I said you have syphilis.
那是什么
What's that then?
一种非常严重 传染性很强的疾病
It is an extremely serious and highly infections disease
如果不及时进行适当治疗
which without the immediate... proper treatment...
我就是想要点漱口水
Can I just get the gargle...
我喉咙痛 快折磨死我了
'coz my throat is killing me
不是 梅毒才会害死你
No it is not! Syphilis is killing you!
我是想让你明白
That is what I'm trying to make you understand.
这是一种非常严重传染性很强的疾病
It is extremely serious and highly infectious
个人卫生很重要 非常重要
Hygiene is going to be very important now. Vital.
黑膏药非常有用
Black ointment is very good,
但你一定要涂抹彻底
but you really must rub it in thoroughly.
你们没有漱口水了吗
Are you out of gargle?
不要再想什么喉痛了
Forget the sore throat!
你要是不照我说的做
Unless you do as I tell you,
病情就会更严重
your symptoms could get a lot worse.
我以后再来看正儿八经的医生吧
I'll come back and see the proper doctor.
你快要死了 而且死的过程缓慢而痛苦
You are going to die... a slow and painful death!
各种恐怖的溃疡 化脓
I mean, horrific... ulcers, pus,
最后神经系彻底崩溃
nervous system shot to pieces...
到时你会无比渴求一死了之
You will long for the sweet release of death.
相信我 你回头会觉得喉痛不值一提
Believe me, you will look back fondly on the sore throat!
你的鼻子也会掉下来
Your nose will fall off!
站住 等等 我要给你拿药膏
Stop! Wait! I need to give you the ointment!
我就是这个意思
This is what I'm talking about.
我只是喉咙痛 但他要给我大腿上擦药
I got sore throat, he wants to rub my legs.
真是太可笑了
Ridiculous.
你有妻子吗 家人呢
Have you got a wife? A family?
我要他们立刻来见我
Because they need to come and see me at once!
我花了半天才过来 回去还要半天
Half a day here, half a day back..
最后还没拿到漱口水
no gargle!
-真是太可笑了 -但他...
- Ridiculous. - But he just...
医生 他不懂什么是梅毒
Doctor they do not understand
他又不像我们是搞科学的
the nuances of syphilis like we men of science.
估计他连"传染性很强"的意思都不知道
I doubt he even knows what 'highly contagious' means.
行了 我们现在不在莫斯科
Yes, we're not in Moscow now.
而是东北偏北978俄里外的穷乡僻壤
We are, in fact 978 long versts north-northeast of Moscow.
这里可比天涯海角还要远
Yep, we are in the back of the back of beyond.
我还能做什么
What else could I have done?
要给他说得再清楚一点吗
Painted a more graphic picture?
告诉他会难受到什么程度吗
Rectal sores without clenched it?
你最好把椅子也擦擦
Actually, you might want to give the chair a wipe, too.
他为什么不听我的
I mean. Why wouldn't he listen to me?
因为我胡子就刮了一半吗
Is it the half beard?
我知道这很难容忍♥
I know it's unbearable to watch
眼看着病人走出那扇门
a patient walk out that door
知道他将缓慢而痛苦地死去
and know he's going to die a slow and agonizing death.
但你会习惯的
But you'll get used to it.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
实话啊
It's true.
他不过是沧海一栗
He's one of hundreds
而患的也不过是梅毒
and that's just syphilis.
这也太糟糕了 那可是传染病
That's terrible. It's an epidemic.
我知道
I know.
但你又能做什么呢
But what can you do?
开个隔离所
I'll open a ward.
我可以给地方上写信
I'll write a compelling letter to the zemstvo
多要些工作人员
asking for more staff.
我不能任其发展啊
I have to fight this.
一次救一个农民 就能拯救世界
And save the world, one peasant at a time.
是啊
Yes!
我真喜欢你乐观的态度 可爱得很
I like your optimism. It's adorable.
我是医生
I'm a doctor,
拯救生命是我的天职
it is my duty to help these people.
天职在召唤你
I believe duty calls.
你找什么呢
What are you looking for?
没什么
Nothing.
我刚发现你这会抽屉会卡住
I just noticed the drawer sticks.
肯定是我修好了
I must have fixed it.
放开我 我要见医生
Let me go! I need to see the doctor!
我在呢 怎么了
I'm here. What is it?
他神经错乱了
He's deranged.
神啊 我到底做错了什么
What have I done to upset you?
没什么 没什么 会没事的
Nothing, nothing, it's going to be alright.
帮帮我 医生 我给你钱 吃的 什么都行
Help me, doctor! I'll give you money, food, anything!
好 但先镇定下来好吗
Yes, but let's calm you down first!
很好
Good.
现在就能好好研究下他的精神问题了
Yes. Now I can get to the bottom of this psychological troubles.
精神病学的公开考试我还得了"优秀"呢
Actually, I've got a five on my public exam for psychiatry.
这个病例肯定很有意思
Yes, this promises to be a most interesting case.
她被卷到车床里了 她是我唯一的亲人了
She fell in the lathe. She's all I have.
救救她
Don't let her die.
你觉得这个"车床"指的是什么
The lathe? What do you suppose that could mean?
好吧 是真的车床
Right. An actual lathe.
安娜
Anna!
她的血液都去哪了
Where was all the blood?
她好像一滴血都不剩了
There was barely a drop left in her.
我心里默默地想到
I thought to myself...
原来看着一个姑娘被绞碎
So this is what it looks like, to watch a girl...torn to shreds,
渐渐逝去 就是这个感觉
slip into the next world.
我觉得还是先回我屋里一趟
You know, I think I might just go back to my room...
不用了
No need.
你来后 我一直在柜橱里给你留一包的
Since you got here, I'd like to keep a packet in the cabinet.
以防万一
In case of emergencies.
好想法
Good idea.
这...看着很糟糕啊
This... ... doesn't look good.
你说她是他俩的独生女
You said she's their only child.
是他的独生女 他是鳏夫
His only child. He's a widower.
他有次还带我去收获节了呢
He took me once to a harvest festival.
他都哭了
He cried.
太棒了
Excellent.
别低头看
Don't look down.
我说了别低头看
I told you not to look down.
是 但你说别低头看
But if you say don't look down,
我肯定得低头看
then obviously, I'm gonna look down.
好吧 那你就低头看吧
Alright then, look down.
她还 她还活着吗
Is she alive?
我很抱歉 但她的确还活着
I'm sorry... but I'm afraid she is.
-这太恐怖了 -我见过更糟的
- It's horrific. - I've seen worse.
但现实就是这样
But it is up there.
她没脉搏了
She doesn't have a pulse.
不 还有
No, it's there.
这么微弱
Hardly.
她还不愿意撒手而去
She's clinging on for dear life.
我是完全帮不了她的
There is absolutely nothing I could do for her.
别这么说
Don't let me hear you say that.
你没做过这种事又怎样
So what if you've never done anything like this before.
别忘了你成绩是多优异啊
Don't forget, you have great grades.
我知道
Yes, I know, I know...
但是我觉得谁都救不了她
but I don't think anyone can do anything for her.
那么你就想让她等死了
So you're saying, you just want to let her die.
当然不 你怎么能...