He's a child,
你不能割他的肉
you can't just cut bits off.
我没打算割肉
I'm not going to cut anything off,
只要挖一挖就好
I'm going to gouge.
-不要 -要
- No. - Yes.
把孩子给我
Give me the infant.
快把孩子给我
Give him to me!
-别闹了 -不行 救命啊
- Don't be ridiculous. - Help!
求求你别伤害他 求你别挖...
Please, don't hurt him. I don't want you to gouge it...
又怎么了
What now?
是脓汁吗
Is that pus?
如我所料 是脓疮
As I thought. an abscess.
我去给你开点眼药水
I'll get you those drops.
但处方上的那些名字 医生
But the names... on the prescriptions, doctor.
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
Leopold Leopoldovich...
杰米扬·卢科奇
Demyan Lukich.
佩拉盖娅·伊万诺夫娜
Pelageya Ivanovna.
他们有什么共同点
What do they all have in common?
你明明知道答案
You obviously know the answer.
他们都死了
They are all deceased.
而且都死在处方上的日期之前
And have been since before the dates on these prescriptions.
你要解释一下吗
Would you care to explain that?
我知道吗♥啡♥的药力很强
I know morphine is a powerful drug, but...
但绝不能起死回生
surely it cannot raise the dead.