Oh, yes, I have, I have! Thank you.
把床单递给我吧 医生
Give me those sheets. Will you, doctor?
不用操心了 我知道绞衣机在哪里
No, no. Don't worry, I know where the mangle is.
那不是我的
That... that is not mine.
是利奥波德·利奥波德维奇留下的
Leopold Leopoldovic left that here.
-小心 -不行
- Watch out! - No, no.
这东西进不来的
That is not going to fit.
她说得没错 我怎么这么蠢
No, no, she's right. It was foolish of me.
不用折腾了
I don't need to have a bath.
不不 你想泡澡 就一定得让你泡上
No, no. A bath was requested, a bath you shall have.
那可不是腌鱼渍
That's not sprats.
这澡盆倒真挺大
Certainly is a big bath.
足够两个人洗了
It's big enough for two men.
其实 医生 你不介意我...
Actually, doctor, you wouldn't mind if I...
把你留在这里 自己回屋去吧
went back to my room and left you to it?
什么 不不 没关系 走吧
What? No, no, no, not at all. Please, go.
太好了 谢谢你
Thank God, thank... thank you.
够了 我不能再这样了
That's it. I'm done.
我要洗心革面
I'm gonna make a clean start.
没错 我今天就给地方上写信
Yes, I'll write that letter to the Zemstvo, today.
-你觉得我不会写 -是
- Or, you don't think I can do it? - No, I don't.
我肯定写
Well, I can.
把丝瓜瓤递给我 谢谢
Now pass me the loofah. Thank you.
医生 有你的信
Doctor! Doctor! A note for you, doctor.
是那个农学家发来的
From the house of the agronomist, no less.
说不定是请你去参加婚礼呢
Maybe it's an invitation to the wedding.
那可是全年社会活动的重头戏
It's the social event of the year...
还得算上今年的两个绞刑
and this, in the year with the double hanging!
是 信里怎么说
Yes, but what does the letter say?
别急啊 医生
In good time, doctor.
我不是一直说要给你讲个趣闻嘛
Now, this is the funny anecdote I've been promising to tell you.
真会挑时候
Oh, what a timing!
小职员帕奇科夫和华丽的裤子
Palchikov, the clerk, and the tale of the dazzling trousers.
把信给我 我自己读
I'm thrilled! But give me the note. I'll read it.
没戏 你还光着呢
Certainly not, you're naked.
我说到哪儿了 对了
Where was I? Oh yeah...
小职员帕奇科夫
Palchikov, the clerk.
-他恋爱了 -是吗
He fell in love... - Really?
一个出身卑微的普通职员
A humble clerk!
爱上了一位农学家美丽的女儿
And she, the beautiful daughter of the agronomist.
他们怎么可能在一起呢
Such a union was impossible.
-说不定有可能呢 -是啊
- Or was it? - No.
-有可能 -是啊
- No. - No.
因为他琢磨出了个好计划
Because, he hatched a plan.
他进城买♥♥了样非同凡响的东西
He went into town and purchased a most unusual item.
-是条华丽的裤子吗 -是一件衣物
- Was it a dazzling pair of trousers? - An item of clothing.
一条华丽至极的裤子
A most dazzling pair of trousers.
简直太华丽了
So dazzling, in fact...
于是她就同意嫁给他了
that she agreed to become his bride.
真够华丽的
Very dazzling.
婚礼定在周末
I will do so, this weekend.
跟童话故事一样啊
It's a fairy tale.
天呐 她头骨碎了
Oh dear, she fractured her skull.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这可不是什么好事
This isn't good.
我不知如何应对
"I cannot cope,"
恳请您立即赶到
"I beg you honestly to come at once."
找我 谁写的信
Me? Who sent this?
医生...我读不来他的名字
Um... doctor... Um.... I can't read his name.
还有 他说他能看见她的...
Oh! He thinks he can see her...
大脑
brain.
估计我人还没到 她就死了吧
Well, I mean she shall be death before I get there, won't she?
你说那地方在卡乔夫卡
And you said he was in Grachevka?
何况外面下着暴风雪
And there's a blizzard.
感谢您远赴卡乔夫卡
"I appreciate that Grachevka is agreat distance to travel,
尤其是在这样的风雪天
especially in a blizzard..."
我才刚坐进浴缸呢
But I've just got in the bath!
上面没提到关于浴缸的事
Um... No, it doesn't say anything about a bath.
我会得肺炎的
I'm gonna get a pneumonia!
看起来浴缸里是够冷的
Does look cold, in there.
吗♥啡♥和盐酸
Morphine and hydrochloric acid.
绝对会让你养成习惯
It is definitely... habit-forming.
但一点小习惯
But... A little habit,
与吗♥啡♥上瘾不同
is not the same as a morphine addiction.
对不对
Is it?
你想见见电灯吗
Then you want to see electric lamps?
现在应该亮了
They're supposed to brighten up now.
不过根本看不见它的亮光
We can't really see them tonight.
因为那里还没有发电机
They haven't got a generator yet.
卡乔夫卡还有别的新鲜事物吗
Anything else to see in Grachevka?
现在有妓♥女♥了
I was told they have a whore, now.
这...挺好
Oh, that's nice.
话说 你有时间去看看她吗
Actually, I think will be long to the agronomist's house.
有人吗
Hello?
你是来参加婚礼的吧
Oh, you're here for the wedding.
很抱歉 这里发生了严重的意外
I'm sorry, there's been a terrible accident.
那可不 害我大老远从莫里耶瓦赶来
I hope so, I came all the way from Mur'ev.
你是医生啊
Oh, you're the doctor?
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我不知道...
Sorry, I had no idea, you're so...
真高兴你来了
So pleases to hear that.
先告诉我是怎么一回事
Just tell me what happened.
好的 我从头开始说起
Right. Well. I'll start from the beginning...
-裤子的事我已经知道了 -当然
- I already know about the trousers. - Of course!
当然 好的
Yes, um...
-是头盖骨受伤 -头盖骨什么
- It's a cranium... - Cranium...?
她头上破了个大洞
It's a really big hole in the head.
有好多处伤口 我包上了绷带
And several cracks... everywhere. I put a bandage on it,
但是我...我才刚毕业
but um... I've really just graduated.
拿了十三门课的"优秀"呢
I scored thirteen fives.
别说这个了
Stop saying that.
出了学校 成绩一点意义都没有
It means nothing out here.
我还拿了十五个"优秀"呢
And I got fifteen.
天哪
Gosh.
你介意我记笔记吗
You don't mind if I take notes, do you?
其实我挺激动 这是我的第一次手术
It's actually quite exciting, this will be my first operation.
你有吗♥啡♥吗
Do you have morphine?
有的有的 就在那 在我的包里
Yes, yes, I do... It's right there, in my bag.
全新的
It's brand new.
那个包
The bag.
你要用多少剂量
How many units you're going to give her?
全部都用
All of it.
"全部都用"
All of it.
用量可真不小
Gosh, that's a lot, isn't it?
不过得让她好好睡 毕竟是颅内手术
But then I suppose you want her to be asleep for the into cranium...
要用什么取碎片呢
What are we going to use to take out shards?
我不说骨头的碎片
Well I don't mean the bone fragments.
我说的是门柱
I mean the gate post.
我要不要消毒一下...
Should I sterilize the...
注射两支吗 好的
A second one. I see.
注入的剂量可不小啊
That is a lot of morphine.
这样的话...
Then I suppose that...
我们不用做手术了 对吧
we're actually not going to do the operation, don't we?
天哪
Gosh...
我们能为她做点什么吗
Can't we do anything for her?
我想还是算了吧
I suppose not.
-她... -还没呢
- Is she... - Not yet.
她...
She is...
现在死了
now.
-老天爷啊 我感觉 -解脱了
- Oh God, I feel... - Releaved,
好不舒服