前情提要
没什么好看的
It's nothing.
就是个笔记本
Just a little old notebook.
是我做医学生时的无病呻♥吟♥
Trivial ramblings of a medical student.
1917年时 我是幸福的
I was happy in 1917.
被派往一座名为莫里耶瓦的偏远村庄
I was sent to the remote village of Muryovo
管理一家医院
to run a hospital.
我刚刚毕业了 是全班最优秀的学生
I just graduated, top of the class
所以你们尽管放心
So you're in safe hands.
好的 出什么问题了
What seems to be the trouble here then?
他是年轻 但他真是个医生
He is young, but he really is a doctor.
我当年真的就这副德性吗
Did I really used to look like that?
-快给我 -不
- Give it back! - No.
来吧 医生
Come along, doctor.
这边是药房♥
This is the dispensary.
去糖果店吧
To the sweet shop.
钥匙在这里 别弄丢了
This is the key. Don't lose it.
抱歉 只是原来那位医生留着胡子
It's just that our old doctor had a beard.
利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
Leopold Leopoldovich.
助手 你...你准备氯仿
Feldsher, you do the chloroform.
然后我...我去把烟拿过来
I will go and get my cigarettes.
处方
Prescriptions.
真的吗 就这个
Seriously? Is that all you have?
我是医生 当然写过很多处方
I am a doctor, I write a lot of prescriptions.
你以为我摸摸病人他就好了吗
So what do you think? I just lay my hands on the sick?
还有那个
And that?
一个笔记本
A notebook?
十六七年前 我还是个男孩
16... 17 years ago I was a boy.
我才刚毕业 我很无聊
I just graduated. I was bored.
困在一个鸟不拉屎的地方
Stuck in the middle of nowhere.
这根本是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我还有病人
I have patients to see.
安娜 佩拉盖娅
Anna! Pelageya!
快来
Come quickly!
好吧 你也过来
Alright, you as well!
快点 你得眼见为实
Come on, you have to see this to believe it.
真是难以置信
And it's truly re*able.
天呐 医生 她确实丑得不一般
My God, doctor. She is ugly.
什么 不是 看她的眼睛
What? No, no! Look at her eyes!
是的 我看到了
Yes, I see. I see.
她的瞳孔放大了吗
The pupils, are they dilated?
没有
No.
没有 站起来
No! Stand up!
坐下
Sit down!
你看 平衡感正常
You see? Normal balance.
真了不起
Impressive.
你便秘吗
Yeah. Are you constipated?
没有 我可能有点太通畅了
Well, if anything, I am a bit loose...
不便秘 但是
No. And yet
她喝了一整瓶颠茄药水
she drank an entire flask of belladonna drops.
是真的 医生
Honest to God. I did, sir.
我一个人喝掉了 医生
It was me, sir and no one else, sir.
-你看 -是的 我好像明白了
- Well, you see? - Yes, I think I do.
这个女人喝了一整瓶颠茄药水
This woman drank an entire flask of belladonna drops,
却完全没有颠茄中毒的迹象
yet displays no signs of belladonna poisoning whatsoever.
这个你要怎么解释
How do you explain that?
是双胞胎吧
Are there two of them?
根本解释不了
You can't.
这根本就是闻所未闻 前所未有的
It's unheard of. It is unprecedented.
翻遍莫斯科帝国大学图书馆里所有的教科书
You could read every textbook in the Imperial Moscow University library,
也找不到类似的案例
and never come across a case like this.
我知道 因为我已经读过了
And I know, because I've read every
莫斯科帝国大学图书馆里所有的教科书
textbook in the Imperial Moscow University library.
我要在《病理学》杂♥志♥上
I'll publish a paper...
发表一篇论文
in the New Journal of Herbology.
甚至可以办个讲座
I could even lecture.
这位病人
And what, pray tell,
你在喝下一整瓶颠茄药水之后的第二天
did you have for breakfast the morning after the night you drank
早餐吃的是什么
the entire flask of belladonna drops?
陈面包
Stale bread.
陈面包
Stale bread.
面包上已经长毛了对吧
But it would have mold on it, wouldn't it?
非常好
Fascinating.
别傻站着了 助手
Don't just stand there, Feldsher.
放开我
Let go of me.
你们在干什么
What... what are you doing?
我说了如果他干了什么蠢事
I thought I told you to come and get me,
一定要来叫我
when he does something stupid.
你们不能就这么把她带走
You can't just take her like that.
我还要写论文呢
We are writing a paper.
颠茄药水 对吧
Belladonna drops, is it?
是的 你怎么知道
Yes, how do you know?
真的 医生 我自己喝了一整瓶
Honest to God, sir, I took all the drops myself. No one else did.
骗子
You're a liar!
你把药水卖♥♥给村民 然后又跑来骗药水
You sold those drops to the rest of the village and then you come back for more.
你也许能骗过医生 但是骗不了我们
You might be able to fool the doctor, but not us.
真实的 我不是在生你的气
Honestly. I'm not cross with you.
你太容易相信人了
You trust too easily.
他们嗅得出你的软弱
They can smell this weakness.
我以为留起胡子会有些帮助
I thought the beard would help.
是的 应该有帮助的
Yes. A beard would help.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么
Nothing.
你敢相信吗 她花了半天时间走到这里
Can you believe it? She walked for half a day to get here.
就为了骗一瓶颠茄药水
And then told those lies just for a flask of belladonna drops.
是啊
I know.
要我肯定不偷那个
It's not the first thing I'd steal.
你还好吧
You're all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
告诉我 村民里也有正常人
Tell me they're not all going to be like that.
不可能都这么疯 是吧
They can't be, can they?
总有正常人住这儿吧
Normal people must live out here, too.
好吧 是跟我的预想有出入
Right. It's nothing like I expected.
那你预想的是什么
What did you expect?
你待在一个鸟不拉屎的地方
You're in the middle of nowhere.
不对 你先乘火车
No, you took a train
到了个鸟不拉屎的地方
to the middle of nowhere,
然后又花了一天 才到了这儿
and it took you another day to get here.
也没你说的那么糟糕
Come on. It's not that bad.
这已经算是好天气了
You've been lucky with the weather.
医生 有病人找你
A patient for you, doctor.
-他能等等吗 -不能
- Can it wait? - No.
好吧
Fine.
还要等很久吗
Is this going to take much longer?
太好了
Perfect.
把医袍给我
That's my coat.
袍子配胡子 让你看起来很帅气
Makes you look smart for the beard, don't you?
是吗
Do I?
我只是喉咙痛
I just have a sore throat.
你胸口起疹 生殖器有伤口
rash on your chest and a lesion on your genitals.
我只想要点漱口水
All I want is a gargle.
你还是先坐下吧
I think you'd better sit down.
不不不 你可以 可以先把裤子穿上
No, no, no! You can... can pull your trousers up first,
麻烦了 谢谢
please. Thank you.
跟病人说病情一向不简单
This part of my job is never easy.
我想...我确信 作为一名军人
I expect... I'm sure that as a soldier
总有时候 会有危险
there have been times when danger has...
那个 你曾经经历过各种...
Well, you've been in life full of...
你曾直面险境
You've faced danger.
像是子弹 迫击炮弹或者刺刀
You know, a bullet or a mortal shell or a bayonet.
但事实是 你现在就面临着危险