Oh its quite... eh...
挺好 挺松软的
Well it's good, its got a little give.
晚安 医生
Good night Doctor,
罐子里有水
I've put water in the jug.
别忘了刷牙
You will remember to brush your teeth?
当然 当然
Yes. Yes.
晚安 非常感谢
Well, Good night. And thank you.
晚安 医生
Doctor.
好个行李箱
Now that, is a trunk.
是 是的啊
Yes. Yes it is.
能装很多东西
You can fit a lot of stuff in it.
还真是能装 准确说来是1♥1♥4♥件
You really can fit a lot of stuff in it. 1♥1♥4♥ Items to be precise.
要是一双袜子算两件 就是127件
Or 127, if you count a pair of socks as two items.
不过我可不这么算
Which I don't.
是啊 你说过了
No, so you've said.
助手 我得睡觉了
Feldsher... I really must go to sleep.
当然 你怎么不早说
Of course. You should have sad.
你看过解剖图谱吗
Have you ever read an atlas?
算是看过吧
What? Yes, I suppose I have.
我是说认真研读
No but you've read an atlas.
安静♥坐♥下 一页一页地研究
Actually sat down and read cover to cover.
没有
No.
等着我们一起读
Ah! We will.
好 再次感谢 助手
Yes, thank you again Feldsher.
-晚安 -别客气 能陪你...
- And good night. - Not at all, glad to have the company.
现在想想 他还真是个噩梦般的人物
It's coming back to me now what a acomplate nightmare he is.
佩拉盖娅还说我像个学生
And Pelageya saying I look like a student.
我需要一副眼镜
Well, I need a pair of spectacles.
你视力没问题
You have perfect eyesight.
我知道 但要看着更成熟
I know but to look older.
我觉得你幼稚的步态倒是更成问题
I think the boyish gait is more of a problem.
-什么 -你走路就像个小孩子
- What? - You walk like an adolescent.
才没有
I do not.
这姿势没有权威感 还有你的声音
It lacks authority it's like your voice.
我声音怎么...
What's wrong with my...
也许我得留胡子
Perhaps I, I need a beard
就像利奥波德·利奥波德维奇
like... Leopold Leopoldovich.
得了
Come on.
在手术台上 你的外貌并不重要
It doesn't matter what you look like in an operating theatre.
经验决定一切
Experience... that's what counts.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
听着外面狂风大作
I will just listen to that wind howl.
我有点想念这些夜晚
I have missed nights like this.
至少这种天气没人会来
Well, at least, no one's gonna come out here, not in this weather.
是 除非病得很严重
You're right there. It would have to be something very serious...
病情很复杂
...and complicated.
比如疝气
Like a hernia.
那节课我请病假了
God I'm off sick for that lecture.
早知道会有今天
I knew it would come back to haunt me.
我就不乱吃那羊肉了
I should never have eaten that mutton. Right.
在哪呢 我该怎么做 怎么做
Where is it? What do I do? What do I do?
因西平 这是啥
Insipin. What the hell is insipin?
怎么从来没听说过
No one ever sad anything about insipen!
我怎么这么多不懂的啊
What else don't I don't know?
就是奎宁二甘酸乙♥醚♥硫酸盐
Etherial sulphate of quinine-diglycolic acid.
不重要
It's not important.
说得对 我可没空 得先对付疝气
Right, no, I haven't time for this, I have a hernia to attend to.
等下 找到了
Hold on.
我记得的
Yes, I knew that.
把病人放入浴缸 病痛自然消除
It's... sit the patient in a bath and put hernia back in place.
小菜一碟
Easy.
-除非... -怎么了
- Unless of course... - What?
-他患的是... -是什么
- It's a... - It's a...?
我不知道 赶快说
I don't know. Just tell me!
绞窄性疝
A strangulated hernia.
这是你编的病症吗
Did you just make that up?
不是 手术也不简单
No. It's not the easiest of operations either.
还得动手术吗
I have to operate?
敲得这么急 可不会是好事
A knock like that does not augur well.
是你吗 助手
Is that you Feldsher?
如果是解剖图谱的事
If it's about the atlases...
快点出来 医生
Come quickly Doctor.
-怎么了 -有个多赛沃来的女人
- What is it? - There is a woman here from Dulcevo.
是绞窄性疝吗
A Strangulated hernia?
不是 她产程不顺
No. Her birth is not going well.
太棒了
Oh, thank god!
不 我是说
Ehm, no ... I mean ...
我马上过去
I... uh.. I'll be right there.
那啥... 我马上过去
I'll be right there!
我完了
I'm ruined.
好的 出什么问题了
Right, what seems to be the trouble here then?
是横产式
It's transverse lie.
[一种不正胎位]
是吗 是吗
Is it? Is it?
咱们检查一下吧
Well, let's take a look, shall we?
你好
Hello!
没...没事的 很快就好了
It's - it's gonna be alright. Not long now.
阵痛是什么时候开始的
When did - when did the pain start?
我们看看里面的情况吧
Shall we just have to look thing on the inside?
好的
Yep.
她比我记忆中漂亮多了
You know, she's not as ugly as I remember.
-什么 -佩拉盖娅
- What? - Pelageya.
真不敢相信我竟然...
Still I can't belive I actually...
碘酊 至少我现在看起来像个医生了
Iodine. At least now we'll look like a doctor.
那啥 我想我还是先跑回房♥间里
You know... I think, I might just run back to the room
迅速地翻一下妇科的教科书好了
and have a quick look at the gynecology textbook.
这样不大好吧
Would that look bad?
现在去求教多德莱恩 是不是晚了点
It is a little late for D?derlein, don't you think?
[德国妇产科医生]
不 不晚 没错
No, I don't. Of course.
多德莱恩 手术产科 说得对
D?derlein and "Operative Obstetrics". That's it!
抱歉
Sorry...
-医生 -什么
- Doctor. - Yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
这是利奥波德·利奥波德维奇的医袍
It belonged to Leopold Leopoldovich.
那是当然
Of course.
他应该不介意你穿他的医袍
But I'm sure he won't mind if you use it.
他去世了
He is dead.
他个子比你高多了
He was a lot taller than you.
又见面了
Hello, again.
这就开始了
And in we go.
欢迎 先生们 请一定看清楚
Welcome, gentlemen. Make sure you have a clear view.
这是女性躯体中最迷人的部分
This part of the femal anatomy is most beguiling.
好的好的 进来吧 进来吧
Yes, yes, come in, come in.
-这是我们最危险 -劳驾
- This is one of our most dangerous... - Excuse me.
-也最困难... -劳驾 先生们
- and difficult.. - Excuse me, gentlemen!
事关两条性命
Two lives are at stake.
我真的得好好学这个 以后可能有用
I really might need to know this one day.
那个 助产士跟我说
So the... midwife tells me
你是从多赛沃赶来的
you traveled all the way from Dulcevo.
离这儿远吗
Is that far?
是格兰贝洛夫卡附近的小村子
It's a small village just outside Grabilovka.
格兰贝洛夫卡是哪里
Gra... Grabilovka?
就在卡乔夫卡附近
It's not far from Gracevka!
这样啊 就是我下火车的地方
Yes! Where I got off the train! Of course!
抱歉 我是新来的 什么都搞不清楚
Sorry I'm new to the area. I don't know where anything is.
不 我是说地...地理位置搞不清
No, no, geo-geographically of course!
我见到横产式 就能诊断出来
That is, obviously I know a transverse lie when I see one and...
这确实是横产式 干得不错 安娜
this is one, well done Anna.
这个情况 我刚才也说过了
So we have here, as I just explained,
就是横产式
is a transverse lie
也就是说 我们得用...