我会和Paul碰面 我会说一通 我曾写给Jimmy Donaghy的宣言
paul's not your dad,jack.
Paul不是你的父亲 Jack
but paul's here. and he's taking advantage of my mother.
但是Paul就在这里 他正在占我母亲的便宜
now,what i originally wrote for my father may be dated.
现在 我起初写给我父亲的话可能有些过时了
who would beururrent nikita khrushchev?
谁会是我们当代的赫鲁晓夫?
simon cowell?
Simon Cowell? (美国偶像的毒舌评委)
now you're standing on the very spot where gracie allen took jack paar's virginity.
现在你们就站在曾经Gracie Allen 夺走Jack Paar童贞的地方
i thought i heard a tour.
我想我听到有观光者来了
boy,people are not gonna believe that you sawthis.
天啊 大伙不会相信你们看到的
so take a lot of pictures.
因此 多拍点照片吧
miss maroney. no good willome of this. this is unnatural.
Maroney小姐 这不会带来什么好事 这是不正常的
it is unnatural...
这是有点反常...
for a grandmother to look this good!
一个奶奶如此容光焕发是不正常!
little jenna had a baby last night.
小Jenna昨晚有了一个孩子
thank you.
谢谢
good job with the water,liz.
水搬得漂亮 Liz
ow,frank! what the hell?
哦 Frank! 你在干嘛?
what? i'm trying to treat you like one of us.
怎么了? 我试着把你和大家一样对待
hello,elizabeth.
你好 Elizabeth
tracy,shouldn't you be working down on stage?
Tracy 你不是应该留在舞台工作吗?
i'm done with my work. i was very professional.
我已经干完了 我很专业
that must have been hard for y.
那对你来说一定很困难
it was.
曾经是
all right,tracy's here. let's do this bachelor party.
好吧 Tracy在这里 我们去单身聚会吧
yeah!
耶!
you coming,liz lemon?
你来嘛 Liz Lemon?
because a dude boss would be a jerk if he didn't come to lutz's bachelor party.
因为一个男上司如果不参加Lutz的 单身聚会 他就是个混♥蛋♥
also a dude wod pay for it.
还有 一个男上司会为此买♥♥单
yeah,i'm coming. of course i'm coming.
好吧 我去 当然我会去
- but you're not. - twist!
- 但是你不能去 - 剧情跌宕!
you have to stay here.
你必须留在这里
i haven't gotten your notes on the rewrite, and your input is invaluable to the process...
我还没有得到你的剧本改编稿 而你的意见对节目至关重要
since we're all equal now.
既然我们都被平等对待了
let's go see some naked dahters and moms!
让我们去瞧那些光着的小妞和辣妈吧!
all right!
好吧!
hello,jack. i'm sorry.your mom's out shoppin
你好Jack 抱歉 你母亲出去购物了
i know.
我知道
my credit card company called to confirm my purchase of a book entitled intercourse after hip surgery.
我的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥来电确认我购买♥♥了 一本叫做臀部术后性♥交♥流守则的书
well... why don't you come on in?
这样啊... 进来吧
i'm just watching the hotel channel.
我在看酒店频道
you can check out on the tv.
你可以在电视上退房♥
i bet you can, you son of a bitch.
我知道 你这个混♥蛋♥
i beg your pardon?
你说什么?
i am tired of watching you treat my mother like this.
我受够了你这么对待我妈
i am not afraid of you. you're just a big bully. like simon cowell.
我才不怕你呢 你就是个纸老虎 像Simon Cowell一样
that's right. i just called you a communist.
没错 我说你是个共♥产♥主义者
i want you out of our lives forever,
我要让你彻底从我们的生活中消失
and want you to know that i am never going to be anything like you when i grow up.
我要让你明白 我长大后不会像你一样
what in god's name is going on here?
劳驾告诉我这到底怎么回事?
paul is leaving,mother.
Paul要离开了 妈妈
and i think you should know why.
我希望你了解原因
he's married.
他有老婆
oh,my-- i know that!
不是吧... 我当然知道!
paul... find something to do in the bathroom.
Paul 去卫生间回避一下
i ha to talk to my son.
我要跟我儿子单独聊聊
okay. shoot.
好了 说吧
you knew?
你知道?
it's florida,jack!
那可是佛罗里达 Jack!
it's like it never stopped being the '70s down there.
这从没停止过70年代的老派作风
and a guy like paul, who can drive at night, don't say no to that!
像Paul这样能在夜里开车的男人 你怎么可能拒绝!
well,i apologize then.
那我要道歉了
i thought we were going to get through this together.
我以为这种状况我们可以一同渡过
i guess your coping mechanism is to bring a married man back to your hotel room!
结果你的应对措施 就是找个已婚男人回酒店!
coping? what am i supposed to be coping with?
应对? 我要应对什么?
it's the 35th anniversary of dad leaving!
老爸离开35周年!
which time,jack?
从哪一次算起 Jack?
that man left and came back so many times that i totally lost count!
那家伙来来去去那么多次 我数都数不清了!
one night, he went out to move the car, and he was gone...
某天晚上 他去挪个车 然后就消失了...
from the spring of '57 until...
从57年的春天到...
one night he just showed up out of the blue!
某天晚上又神奇的出现了!
"put your shoes on,collie. we're goin' to see some like it hot."
"快换鞋 Collie 我们去看<热情似火>" (50年代末美国电影 梦露主演)
- are you kidding me? - no,i'm not kidding you!
- 你在说笑吧? - 没有 我没开玩笑!
you honestly don't remember when he left for good, because i sure as hell do.
你是不记得他永远离开的时候了 但我确记得清清楚楚!
oh,my god. is that what this is all about?
天哪 就是因为这个?
is that what y've been holding onto all these years?
你这么多年都无法释怀的原因?
jack,stop wasting your time thinking about that man!
Jack 别浪费时间纠结那家伙了
you're nothing like him, you know.
你一点也不像他
no way you ever could be.
也永远不可能像他
what does that mean?
这话什么意思?
i don't know. i'm old,jack,you know?
不知道 我老了 你懂吗?
ani don't know what i'm thinking about half the time.
我有一半时间都是迷迷糊糊的
i do know this: you're my good boy.
但我时刻都明白 你是我的好儿子
i just love ya to death.
我爱死我的乖儿子了
thank you,mother. and i love you too.
谢谢妈妈 我也爱你
paul!
Paul!
you're on your own tonight.
你今晚要落单了
i have a date with my son.
我要和我儿子去约会
he's taking me out to a late dinner.
他要和我共进晚餐 (晚正餐一般在9点以后进行)
it's,uh,6:00.
呃...是6点
whoops!
噢!
say you like my body.
说你喜欢我的身体
i don't wanna be here! i don't like it here! who's this guy?
人家不要留在这 人家不高兴 这人到底是谁啊?
okay,which one of us is gonna give up first?
好吧 我们谁先缴械?
the black one. i can't take it anymore! i hate it!
黑人先 我受不了了 我恨这样!
one of those strippers took of lutz's shirt.
有个脱衣舞♥女♥脱掉了Lutz的衬衣
that gland thing is no joke!
那个腺体的事是真的!
everything is upside down!
世界都黑白颠倒了!
we need to go back to the way things were with both of us getting preferentialrement.
我们要回到从前 回到我们都有优♥惠♥待遇的时候
yes. we upset the natural order.
对 我们破坏了和谐社会
you're going to strip clubs. i'm up writing all night.
你去脱衣舞俱乐部 我却整晚写剧本
look who's a sailor!
看看这个水手!
we're dressing monkeys up as people, and monkeys are playing with people as toys!
我们把猴子穿的跟人一样 然后让猴子玩人型玩具!
it's not a toy,tracy.
那个不是玩具 Tracy
little jenna thinks that this is her baby.
小Jenna把她当自己的孩子
oh,no!
坏了坏了!
you said you loved me!
你说过你爱我!
your foot fingers are so strong!
你脚趾劲真大!
we don't wanna end up like those two.
我不想变得和他俩一样
you're so right.
说的没错
we're okay! he's just expressing himself!
我没事 他就是表达一下感情!
hey,before you hear crazy rumors and start believing them, the gibbon did not attack jenna.
在你听信任何传言之前 我要说 那个猿猴没袭击Jenna
- he was trying to mate with her face. - what?
- 他只是想和她的脸交♥配♥而已 - 啊?
nothing. everyone's fine.
没事 大家都好的很
some like it hot. i love this movie.
<热情似火> 我喜欢这部电影
my mother told me she d my dad went to see it together,
我妈告诉我她和爸爸一起去看的
and if that's the stuff she remembers, maybe that's how i should rember him too...
既然妈妈的回忆是这些 我也应该记得他
on a date with my mom instead of walking out the door.
和妈妈约会 而不是关门离去
1959. boy,it would have been fun to write back then.
1959年啊 那阵写剧本肯定很有趣
you could get away with crazy plot twists becausaudiences were so much less sophisticated.
可以抛开一切莫名的跌宕起伏 因为那阵的观众可没现在这么精于世故
wait a minute. this movie came out in 1959?
等一下 这电影是1959年上映的?
how could my father have been gone from the spring of '57
如果我爸57年春天离开 59年回来
until 1959 if i was conceived in '58--
我妈怎么会在58年怀上我?
jimmy donaghy's not my father.
Jimmy Donaghy不是我爸
twist!
够跌宕!
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表