Jenna,you're single like me.
Jenna 你和我一样单身
Do you think we need some mythical soul mate to hold our hand through life?
你觉得我们需要一个灵魂伴侣 携手共老吗?
Why,do you want to get married? I'll do it?
什么 你想结婚? 我愿嫁?
- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?
Uh,no. Uh,never mind. The movie's gonna work out fine.
呃 没什么 忘了它 你的电影会成功的
We're very close to securing janis joplin's life rights.
我们就快拿到Janis Joplin的版权了
Close? I'm supposed to sing one of her songs friday night.
就快? 我等着周五就唱她的歌♥啊
Do we at least have the music rights?
至少我们有播她音乐的权利吧?
Uh,yes and no,jenna. Yes,i'm talking.
是也不是 Jenna 是的 我还在说话
No,we do not have the music. But i'm on it. It's all gonna be fine.
不是 我们没有那权利 但我正在努力 会有的
- Hello. - Stuart,it's me.
- 喂 - Stuart 是我
Look,liz, i'm really busy right now.
听着 Liz 我现在很忙
I just wanted to apologize for the other night.
我只想为昨晚的事道歉
But i didn't get a chance to explain myself.
但你也没给我机会解释
I'm... Kind of baby crazy 30 rock of late.
我最近...有点小孩痴迷症
Socially inept and baby crazy.
社交障碍加痴迷小孩
I feel like i'm in a beer commercial.
听着像在做啤酒广♥告♥啊
Yeah,i get it. I'm a piece of work. But i really like you.
好啦 我知道了 我是个麻烦的主 但我真的喜欢你
And if you gave me another chance, maybe this could be something.
如果你再给我一次机会 我们也许会有发展
Liz,at this point in my life, maybe just isn't good enough.
Liz 在我的生活里 "也许"是远远不够的
Okay,here's a thought.
好吧 我有个主意
Did you see thesex in the citymovie?
你看过"欲望都市"电影版吗?
Once again,liz, i am an adult man.
再说一遍 Liz 我是个成年人
Okay,well miranda and steve were having issues because steve cheated--
Miranda和Steve感情出现危机 因为Steve有外遇...
oh,so bored.
噢 真无聊
The point is they decided to take a break
我想说的是 他们决定分开一阵
and then meet up at the brooklyn bridge at such and such a time
然后在某个时间 到布鲁克林大桥上见
If they wanted to stay together.
如果双方都还想继续在一起的话
Maybe we could do the same thing.
也许我们可以借鉴下
Brooklyn bridge, this saturday,2:00 p.m.
布鲁克林大桥 这周六下午2点
Okay.
好吧
But for whatever reason, if i don't see you there, take care,liz lemon.
但不管什么原因 我们没有在那相遇 你自己保重 Liz Lemon
You too. Oh,and can you transfer me to the italian ambassador's office?
你也是 对了 你能帮我转到意大利大使办公室吗?
Because i lika to maka prank phone call.
我想搞电♥话♥恶作剧
Please hold.
别挂机
jack. What are you doing here?
Jack 你来这干吗?
I wanted to come by and thank you for all your help.
我想过来谢谢你的帮助
I wasn't sure what you were serving, so i brought a '65 moet and some pizza-blasted pringles.
我不知道你们这有什么 就带了65年的香槟和批萨味品客薯片
That was very thoughtful.
真是周到
I'm sorry if i was rude the other day.
我为我那天的鲁莽道歉
Oh,you were not being rude. You were just being stupid.
噢 你没有鲁莽 只是愚蠢而已
Did you go to the doctor?
你去看过医生了吗?
I had a biopsy, and i'm waiting for the results.
做了活检 在等结果
- So i'm handling it. - Good. I'm glad.
- 我能搞定 - 嗯好 我很高兴
Excellent. So,uh,here you go.
很好 这个给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Jack,would you like to stay?
Jack 你想留下来一起玩玩?
Oh,i don't want to impose.
噢 我不想打扰到你们
- Oh,come on. - Oh,thank you.
- 哪儿的话 - 噢 谢谢
Okay. Oh,thank you so much.
Okay 十分感谢
All of these people are your family?
他们都是你家人?
Why are they smiling so much? Who's being ostracized?
为什么他们都满脸堆笑? 谁被流放了吗?
Everybody,this is my friend jack.
各位 这是我朋友Jack
友好些 他裆部长东西了
他对此很敏感的
但他带来了好酒!
I need to ask your advice about stuart.
关于Stuart的事 我需要你的建议
We decided to do this whole meet me at the brooklyn bridge
我们决定 如果还想继续 就到布鲁克林大桥见
If we still want to be together thing from thesex in the city movie.
就像"欲望都市"电影里那样
They do that a lot in movies.
很多电影里都这样
An affair to rember, sleepless in seattle,
"难忘的时刻", "西雅图夜未眠"
and that remake of an affair to rember that i was in,
还有我演的新版"难忘的时刻"--
a blaffair to rememblack.
"难忘的黑人情缘"
I just don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Here's what you don't do. Be alone.
有件事是你不该做的--孤身一人
We were never meant to be alone,lemon.
我们从不应该单身 Lemon
Surround yourself with people and love and babies with pierced ears.
置身于人群和爱 还有穿耳洞的婴儿之中
What is wrong with you?
你这是怎么了?
I've had a crazy 48 hours.
我经历了疯狂的48小时
It all started when i realized i'm probably dying.
一切从我以为自己死期将至开始
You see,i have this thing on my testicle.
我发现睾丸上长了个东西
- Ew,my god. - No,no,it's okay. Whatever happens, it's okay.
- 呃 天哪 - 不 没事了 一切都已过去 没事了
I don't want to die alone and now i don't have to because...
我不想孤独终老 现在我也不会了...
I'm in love with my mother's nurse.
我爱上了我母亲的护士
Now you have what me and angie have, minus the hypertension.
那你跟我和Angie一样 不过你没高血压的办法了
Jack,slow down. Have you been to a doctor?
Jack 慢着 你看过医生了吗?
i'm waiting for the results of a biopsy. We went to this picnic.
我在等活检结果 我们一起野餐
Lemon,have you ever had apiragua?
Lemon 你吃过波多黎各水果刨冰吗?
It's exactly like a snow cone except they call it apiragua.
就像冰锥一样 只是他们叫波多黎各水果刨冰
It's my doctor's office. You take it.
是我医生的电♥话♥ 你来接
No,jack.
不 Jack
I'll do it
我来接
hello?Yes. Okay. Thank you.
喂 是的 好 谢谢
The test was positive.
检验结果是乐观(阳性的, 双重理解)
No,no,no,no-- i mean positive like it's good.
不不不--我说阳性 是好的意思
The test results were negative.
检验结果是阴性
Oh,i see your confusion.
噢 你们糊涂了吧
That is funny!
真好玩!
Funny!
有意思!
Jack thought the test results was positive!
Jack以为检验结果是阳性!
Supersonic idiotic disconnected not respected
超音速的白♥痴♥ 脱线不被尊重
who would ever really want to go and top that top that
有谁想要尝试 成为真正白♥痴♥ 大白♥痴♥
thank you. That was the rap songtop that from the movieteen witch.
谢谢 这首说唱来自电影"青年女巫"
Once again,i apologize that our regular warm-up comic o.d.ed at a gay man's apartment this morning.
再次道歉 我们的常规暖场演员 在一同性恋家里嗑药过量
30 seconds.
还有30秒
I've decid to go to the bridge tomorrow.
我决定明天去大桥
You've inspired me.
你鼓舞了我
What if this experience hasn't changed me?
如果这段经历并没改变我呢?
Maybe everything i was feeling for elisa was just neediness and fear.
也许我对Elisa的感情 只是源于渴求和恐惧
I mean,can two people fall in love over a benign gonad cyst?
我是说 两个人的爱情可以 因生殖器囊肿而开始吗?
Why not? It's not about where things start. It's about where it goes.
为什么不? 这和起因无关 重要的是结局如何
Tracy told me that. He's kind of on a roll.
Tracy说的 他这方面很有建树的样子
Ladies and gentlemen, miss janet jopler!
女士们先生们 Janet Jopler小姐!
Who?
谁?
Until we get the life rights, we have to protect ourselves.
在拿到版权之前 我们得保护自己
I'd like you to come on come on come on
我要你快一点快一点再快一点
and take it take another little chunk of my lung now,Mister
来拿走它 拿走我的肺 先生
also,we didn't get the songs. I wrote this myself five minutes ago.
我们也没拿到播放音乐的权利 这首歌♥我5分钟前自己写的
You know you bought it if life makes you sweet food
你知道你买♥♥下来 便可享用美味
now this i like.
这句我喜欢
- Waiting for someone? - What?
- 在等人? - 什么?
What do you think you're doing?
你想干嘛?
Oh,i'm so sorry! I thought he was someone else.
噢 对不起啊!我认错人了
Liz.
Liz
Shut it down!
算了吧!
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表