Okay.
好吧
Now,you're all here because you've been suspended om work for sexual harassment.
你们聚在这里 都是因为实施性骚扰而停工
But through this seminar,
但是通过这个研讨小组
You will learn the skills to keep you from making the same kinds of mistakes that got you here.
你会学到避免重蹈覆辙的技巧
Excuse me,mr. Winerslav--
打断一下 Winerslav先生--
It's pronounced "weener-slave."
应该读成"weener-slave" (鸡鸡的奴隶)
okay,jeffrey.
好吧 Jeffrey
Is there anything I can do to speed this process up so I can just
有没有什么方法可以用来加快进程 好让我重返工作
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
But someone who's in a rush to get back to work?
不过有人十万火急地赶回去工作?
That's somethin' you don't see every day.
这可不常见
Now,that is an example of a very appropriate and very,very funny joke.
这是一个恰当而又非常非常有趣的笑话
Jenna, I need to speak with you.
Jenna 我有话和你说
Jack,i did not hit that asian page.
Jack 我没有打到那个亚裔听差
I was just swinging my arm and she walked into me. Twice.
我当时正在挥舞我的手臂 而她无意中撞上了我 两次
Jenna,it's not about that.
Jenna 和那个无关
It's about your sheinhardt-universal janis joplin biopic.
是关于你那部环球球公♥司♥ 制♥作♥的Janis Joplin传记片
Wait. We can call her janis joplin?
等等 我们能叫她Janis Joplin?
We got the life rights? It's not janie jimplin anymore?
我们取得电影授权了? 不再是Janie Jimplin?
Apparently, neither name cleared.
显然 两个名字都行不通
It looks like your character's going to be called jackie jormp-jomp.
看起来你的角色要被 称为Jackie Jormp-Jomp
- Oh,okay. So what's the good news? - I didn't say there was any.
- 哦 好吧 那么好消息是啥? - 我没说过有任何好消息
Sheinhardt-universal did some focus testing this week.
环球球公♥司♥这个星期做了个民众兴趣测试
- We got 100? - You're holding that upsiddown.
- 我们得了一百分? - 你拿倒了
- Oh,no. - Yes. I was afraid of this.
- 哦 不 - 是的 我就怕看到这样
It turns out not having the life rights or any janis joplin songs was a negative for audiences.
说明没获得电影授权 任何Janis Joplin的歌♥ 都不能让大众兴奋起来
But what about my duet with jimi hendrickson at woodstocks?
那我和Jimi Hendrickson 在伍德斯托克音乐节上的二重唱怎么办?
We're all here at woodstocks
我们相聚在伍德斯托克
someday there will be a black president
有朝一日会有个黑人成为总统
uh,jenna, Sheinhdtniversal does not wanna release the picture.
呃 Jenna 环球不准备发行影片
And how will that affect my oscar chances?
那会对我得奥斯卡奖有什么影响?
Adversely. Unless we get independent distribution.
相当不利 除非我们得到独♥立♥发行权
To do that, "sing dem blues,white girl: "the jackie jormp-jomp story" has gotta get some buzz.
为了达成目标 影片必须来点绯闻
I'm gonna need your help for that.
为此我需要你的帮助
Do you need a sex tape released? 'Cause I got a wrdne.
你想过泄露点色情影带吗? 因为我有一卷变♥态♥的
It's night vision and you can see that his buddy is robbing me.
那是夜视镜头 你从中可以看见他用那话儿吞噬我
No,jenna,i want you on the pr warpath.
不 Jenna 我要你展开公♥关♥战役
If there's a red carpet,i want you on it talking up the movie starting monday.
如果有场红毯秀 你就上去推销电影 星期一开始
The kids' choice awards? Fine.
儿童选择奖? 好吧
I'll set aside my feud with raven simone for one day.
我会把我和Raven Simone的宿仇 暂时放在一边
But she knows what she did.
但是她知道她做过什么
30 Rock Season03 Episode18
我为喜剧狂 第三季第18集
Miss lemon,you aren't supposed to be here.
Lemon小姐 你不应该在这的
You're on s-e-x probation.
你处于犯了那事儿的察看期
Yeah,i know,i just wanted to stop by and check in.
对 我知道 我只是路过来看看
Kenneth,stop. I just want a script or a rundown,okay?
Kenneth 住手 我就拿个剧本总结之类的
Put that down. You give that to me,kenneth.
放下那玩意 把它给我 Kenneth
Did you hear what I said?
你听见我说的吗?
Mr. Donaghy,help! Rule breaking!
Donaghy先生 来帮忙! 有人破坏规矩!
This is sad.
太惨了
Lemon,come with me.
Lemon 跟我来
Lemon,you know you're supposed to go home after your pervert seminars.
Lemon 你知道 参加完变♥态♥聚会后你应该回家的
I'm going. I just hate not being here.
我正准备回 我只是痛恨不能留在这里
- You have to rehearse! - No! Passive resistance!
- 你必须参加彩排! - 不! 消极抵抗 !
I learned that from dr. King! I'm brave!
我从King博士那里学的! 我很勇敢!
- You sure you miss this? - Yes.
- 你确定怀念这一切吗? - 没错
As crazy and stressful as this place is, not being here is worse.
这么一个疯狂而又充满压力的地方 不置身其中反而更糟
I feel for you.
我有同感
Remember that time I came back from the world economic forum with mono
记得那次我从世界经济论♥坛♥回来 并且得了传染性单核细胞增多症
And missed a week of work and I wanted to pull my hair out but I couldn't because it's too thick?
我错过了一周的工作让我想拔掉头发 但因为太过浓密而没有成功吗?
People like us, we need the stress.
象我们这样的人 需要压力
We're only happy when we're overcoming obstacles.
我们只有克服重重困难才会高兴
You take that away, we start bouncing off the walls, spend our days jabbering at doormen.
没了那些 我们只能对墙兴叹 和门卫闲聊打发日子
Hey,i brighten their day.
嘿 我让他们的生活更快乐
Before I go,can I at least find out what frank's hat says?
在我走之前 我能否至少知道Frank的帽子上写了什么?
- "constant cving." - He could do better.
- "永恒的渴望" - 他本可以做的更好
Has anyone looked at this sexual harassment stuff they gave us?
有人看过这份他们给的性骚扰手册吗?
I don't need to read it.
我不用看
The whole thing is loosely based on a evening I spent with isiah thomas.
整件事大体上就是基于 我和Isiah Thomas的一夜
No wonder liz got busted.
难怪Liz倒了大霉
According to this, you can't do anything without it being considered harassment.
按照这上面说的 深思熟虑之前 不能做任何形似骚扰的事
Did you know you have to report in-office relationships?
你们知道必须上报办公室恋情吗?
- Is that true? - It's the first thing listed.
- 真的吗? - 它列在头条
Have you read this?
你读过了吗?
Well,i wanted to, because it's full of rules,
哦 我倒是想看看 尽是条条框框
but ms.Vieira made me throw it away.
但是Vieira女士让我把它扔掉
And said pretty boys like me shouldn't be filling their heads with ideas.
还说像我这样的漂亮男孩 不需要被束缚
- Hi,frank. - Hello.
- 嗨 Frank - 你好
Coworker.
同事
Ms.vieira...
Vieira女士...
Of course my job is annoying, but that doesn't mean I don't love it.
当然我的工作很烦人 但不意味着我不爱它
I'm sure your job can be annoying.
我知道你的工作也很烦人
Not all the tenants are as fun as me.
不是所有的房♥客都像我这么有趣的
I get it.
我懂了
Hey,would you mind if brought a chair down here?
嘿 你不介意我带把椅子下来吧?
Yes,my job is stressful. Very stressful.
我的工作很有压力 充满压力
But in the end,i get paid to make people laugh.
但到最后 我以制♥造♥欢乐为生
We have a saying that laughter is the best medicine, so I'm kind of like a doctor here.
我们说笑声是绝对良药 所以从某种程度来说我是个医生
Like you were,in poland.
像你在波兰那时一样
We have a show tonight.
我们今晚有个节目
I've never missed a show.
我从没错失过一场节目
Not even the time I had that virus they kept saying only raccoons get.
就算那时我得了他们坚称 只有浣熊才会得的病毒
I can't believe I'm not there.
真不敢相信我不在那里
Hey,I've-- uh, I've picked up some polish from you guys.
嘿 我-- 我从你们那儿学了两句波兰语
闭嘴吧 女士
It's kinda cold out for a jog.
现在出门去慢跑有点冷
- Oh,I'm just going downstairs to the fitness center. - What? This building has a gym?
- 哦 我下楼是去健身中心 - 什么? 这幢楼有健身房♥?
Yeah,it'the door right next to the vending machines.
就在自动售货机右边那扇门
Vending machines? What kind?
自动售货机? 哪一种的?
I don't know,sorry. I'm emily. Are you new to the building?
我不知道 抱歉 我叫Emily 你是新住进来的嘛?
No,I'm liz. I've lived here for four years.
不 我是Liz 我在这已经住了四年了
I usually work crazy,long hours, but I'm on leave right now for normal reasons.
我通常疯狂超时地工作 但现在因为一些正常的原因在休假
- And you're feeling a little lost. - I am.
- 你感到有点失落 - 是的
Right now,i should be standing in a toilet stall so nobody bothers me while I eat lunch.
此刻 我本该站在洗手间 那样我就能不受打扰的吃午饭了
God,i miss it.
上帝啊 我想死这一切了
I was an investment banker for 15 years.
我做投资银行家已有15年了
80-hour workweeks, corner office, secret candy drawer...
一星期工作80小时 一小格办公室 秘密的糖果抽屉...
A a decoy candy drawer to throw others off the trail?
还有一个迷惑别人的假糖果抽屉?
Smart.
聪明
The point is you get addicted to the stress.
关键是你对压力上瘾了
Think it gives your life purpose.
觉得它让你人生有了追求
- And then when you stop-- - for normal reasons...
- 然后当你一旦停下-- - 因为某些正常原因...
You see how stupid you were.
你认识到你曾经是那么愚蠢
It just takes time to realize there are much better ways to be happy.
需要花些时间认识到 有更好的方法能找到乐子
Wait for me... Lady.
等等我...女士
Kenneth, what can I do for ya?
Kenneth 有何贵干?
Well,sir, I recently learned that company policy requires
哦 先生 我最近刚领会到一些公♥司♥的政策要求
That employees disclose their relationships with their cowkers to their immediate supervisor.
员工应该向他们的顶头上司 透露与同事的恋情
I am not kyo there are perhaps 40 people between us.
我不是你的顶头上司 你我之间大概隔着40个人吧
Pete,for instance.
Pete 比如说
Oh,i just don't trust mr. Hornberger,sir.
哦 先生 我只是不信任Hornberger先生
He has a ridge on the section of the skull associated with deviousness.
他的脑壳上有一点脊突 让人联想到狡猾
Okay. So there's a girl.
好吧 是和一个女孩有关
Yes,sir. Her name is daphne. She's one of thetgsdancers.
是的 先生 她名叫Daphne 她是女生秀的一名伴舞
And when I watch her dance, my heart skips a beat.
当我看她跳舞时 我的心就漏跳了一拍
And not because of my acute ventralitis.
这不是因为我急性心率不齐
Wait. You're dating one of the dancers?
等等 你在和一名伴舞约会?
Oh,no,sir.
哦 没有 先生
I actually haven't spoken to her yet, but I have a long-term plan to marry her,
事实上我还没有和她说过话 不过我为了娶她有个长♥期♥计划
And I wanted the company to be aware of my intentions.
我也希望公♥司♥对我的意图有所了解
I see. I'll be sure to mention that at the next board meeting.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表