Diabetes and diet.
还糖尿病和饮食呢
Next you'll be telling me that leasi a sports car is a bad investment!
你是不是还要说 租跑车不是明智的投资!
Hey,nice suit, squaresville. Where's the bank?
嗨 西装不错啊 老古董 银行在哪?
What can i do for you miss... Jimplin?
有什么能效劳的 Jimplin小姐?
Well,according to my wikipedia page, i'm gonna need some crrjuice,
根据我的维♥基♥百♥科♥词条 我需要一些樱桃汁
Buttermilk,and tequila to make my signature janis joplin cocktail, the frankschlong.
酪乳和龙舌兰 调制Janis的招牌酒 Frank Schlong
Good grief.
饿滴神哪
Hey,jack, where you been hiding?
Jack 你刚藏哪去了?
Oh,lemon,there you are. I'm sorry i got distracted.
哦 Lemon 你在这 不好意思一直没在
Yeah. Se your camp buddy.
对 看起来你不需要自己的露营伙伴了
I know. It's going great. I'm actually joining the six sigmas for lunch.
我知道 事情进展的很顺利 事实上 我要和那六个西格玛共进午餐
Oh,okay. I like lunch.
哦 我也喜欢午餐
Right. Yes. Well... Join us.
啊 对 呃...一起吧
Okay.
好的
What is this?
这是什么?
It's l.u.n.c.h.lego utilization for negating cris hierarchies.
这就是LUNCH(午餐) 用乐高 否定危机等级制度
It's a competive teambuilding exercise
是一项竞争性质的团队搭建练习
where one person directs his teammates in the construction of a lego model
一个人指挥队友搭建乐高积木
That only he can see.
只有他一人能看见样板
Lemon,why don't you join team donaghy?
Lemon 加入Donaghy队吧?
We'll win this thing, and then we'll go to c.l.a.s.
我们赢了比赛 然后去参加CLAS
I don't want to go to a class.
我不想上课(class)
No,lemon,c.l.a.s. It's an acronym for "consuming lunch and simple socializing."
不是 Lemon CLAS '吃午餐加简单社交'的缩写
now that just seems intentionally confusing.
这就是故意让人莫名其妙
K.
K
What's up with this disgusting stuff?
这是什么恶心玩意儿?
Mr. Jordan, i've seen too many folks back home die of diabetes and go-kart accidents
Jordan先生 我见过太多人 死于糖尿病和卡丁车
to sit idly By while you ruin your health.
对你摧毁健康 我可不能坐视不理
You need teat better.
你要改善饮食
N- o-e. No. E.
没--门--儿
Okay,mr. Jordan. Whatever you like.
好吧 Jordan先生 随你便
I just hope don't you get eaten by the hill witch.
希望你别被山村女巫吃了
Hmm? What's that?
嗯? 什么?
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Oh,you want to hear tell of the hill witch?
哦 想知道山村女巫的故事吗?
My meemaw saw her once taking away a boy who wouldn't eat his vegetables.
我奶奶见她带走了一个不吃菜的男孩
She's a shriveled crone, 1,000 years old.
她是个干瘪的老太婆 1000岁了
One look turns you to stone, and then she gorges your living brain.
看你一眼你就会被石化 然后她就生吞了你的大脑
Through the stone?
穿过石头?
Really,ken? That was your plan.
没搞错吧 Ken? 就这么点能耐
Doubt me if you dare.
有种就别相信
But beware the omens of her coming.
但是留意她到来的预兆
Crops will fail.
庄稼伏地
Animals will run wild.
万兽狂奔
And my page desk will be turned sideways.
我的接待桌会转向另一边
frank,you have got to check out maroney.
Frank 赶紧去看一眼Maroney
Ur wikipedia prank is inspired.
你的恶作剧太有效果了
Okay,janis did it.
好吧 Janis做到了
You can do it.
你也可以
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna eat this cat.
就这么干 我要吃了这只猫
Janis,don't! That's fromalf. Alf ate cats.
别吃 Janis! 那是Alf Alf吃猫 (Alf是一NBC喜剧中的外星生物)
What?
啊?
I put all that stuff on wikipedia.
那些是我写到维♥基♥百♥科♥上的
None of it's true.
都是假的
W-- why would you do that?
你...你怎么可以这样?
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were gonna take it so seriously.
对不起 我不知道你这么认真
Well,of course i'm taking it seriously.
我当然要认真
This is my chance to win an oscar.
我有可能因此赢得奥斯卡
The academy loves dead singers and the handicapped, and janis was both.
学院就喜欢过世歌♥手和残疾 Janis兼而有之
No,she wasn't. Her legs bent the right way.
不是 她的腿其实弯曲正常
What?
什么?
I speed walked home on these.
我拄着这个急行军回家
You pathetic load!
你个死胖子!
You mess with me because your life is miserable.
你耍我是因为自己活的低三下四
Because you're disgusting!
因为你让我恶心!
What?
怎么了?
Nothing. Just,you're yellin' at me. You're a mess.
没事 你大吼大叫 乱七八糟...
You're joplined out on tequila. It's kinda workin' for me.
又醉醺醺的 挺对我胃口
Are you turned on right now? What is wrong with you?
你是不是发春了? 怎么回事?
I've got a thing for damaged goods.
我有废人情结
But if you can get this raw in the movie, you are gonna win
你要是这么演 准能得奥斯卡奖
really?
当真?
Two minutes.
还有两分钟
Don't stop talking, jack. Always be talking!
快说话 Jack 告诉我!
Hands in pockets,joan. Prashant,your job is to watch joan.
你别插手 Joan Prashant 你看着Joan
Say something,haircut.
快说啊 酷发型先生
Well,you can't have more wheels on one side than the other.
轮子不能一边多一边少
Uh-doyee!
废话!
It goes on top. It's a smokestack.
放在上面 那是烟囱
Yeah!
耶!
Suck it,nerds!
你们太差劲了 笨蛋!
- What happened to you, donaghy? - What do you mean?
- 你怎么了 Donaghy? - 什么意思?
That woman is a subordinate of yours.
那个女人是你下级
Her behavior is totally inappropriate.
她的举止不太得体
Familiarity. Nicknameification.
过分亲昵 爱给人起外号♥
And you seem to encourage it.
而且你还鼓励她
Well,lemon is unique.
Lemon是个独一无二的女孩
Okay.
好吧
But the old jack donaghy wouldn't have stood for that.
原来的Jack Donaghy不是这样的
Sorry! I dropped it when i was pretending it was my penis!
抱歉! 我想用它假装小鸡鸡 不小心掉地了!
Robot penis.
机器小鸡鸡
We won!
我们赢了!
Oh,hey,jenna.
喂 Jenna
Um,about last night...
昨晚的事情...
Oh,god.
天哪
I just want to make sure you haven't told anyone what happened.
你可别告诉别人
I have a lot of irons in the fire around he.
我在这里瓜葛很多
You'll keep it to yourself, right?
保密 好吗?
Oh,yes. Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
Yeah.
好的
Wait. I'm sorry. You don't want people to know about us?
等等 我听错了吗 你不想让大家知道我们的事儿?
Oh,god,no. I mean, it's so embarrassing.
天哪 千万别 丢人死了
Yeah,for me. You should want to brag about it.
丢人的是我 你应该觉得荣幸
Don't worry about that. Last night was stupid. Stupid,frank!
没事的 昨晚太傻了 太傻了!
No,last night was the best thing that's ever happened to you.
昨晚应该是你最美好的时光
It was my mistake, not yours.
错的是我 不是你
I'm the one who had to take the silkwood shower this morning.
我今早好好地洗了个澡
Okay,fine. Whatever. But you'll be cool about this?
好吧 低调处理 好不?
You... The one... Who cool... Should be.
低调处理的...应该...是你
Oh,all right. Cool.
好吧 就这样
Wha-- what the hell was that?
这...这到底在搞什么?
First of all, ere's an omelet bar downstairs.
首先 楼下有个煎蛋卷店
So you should probably go get yourself an omelet.
你可以自己去买♥♥个煎蛋卷
Second,i want to see if your room is bigger than mine.
第二 我想看看你的房♥间 是不是比我的大
Oh,you have a sitting area? You jag.
哦? 你有个坐间 真好
Uh,please come in.
进来吧
Lemon,i give u a certain amount of leeway at work.
Lemon 上班时我对你要求不多
But while we're here, i need you to behave appropriately.
但到了这里 你要注意举止
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Well,the,uh,nicknames, the arm punching, the familiarity.
起外号♥ 撞胳膊 亲昵行为
The way you were behaving at l.u.n.c.h.
你在L.U.N.C.H.上的举手投足
You can't say "uh-doyee" to me in mixed company.
公共场合不可以喊我"废话"
Okay.
明白
So when i helped you win that lego thing-- when i thought we were having fun together,
我和你一起搭积木 玩得很开心
I was actually embarrassing you, is that right,jack?
实际上我让你丢人了 是吗 Jack?
While we're here,i need you to call me mr. Donaghy.
你应该叫我Donaghy先生
I get it.
明白
You broughme here in case you need me.
你带我来 以备不时之需
But now that you have your cool six sigma friends,
可现在你和六西格玛朋友们搞得火热
I can go back to the lake with the fat kids and make bracelets.
我得回去面对胖孩子 做手链
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表