我知道 不好玩吗? 怎么了?
Oh,come on. Are you mad?
哦 不是吧 你生气了?
I'm just being fun and spontaneous!
我就是风趣幽默 天真率直!
This is highly inappropriate. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
这太不合时宜了 我得请你离开
If i kill myself, it is all your fault!
我要是自杀 都是你的错!
You were right about claire.
关于Claire 你说的没错
She crashed at my party.
她在Mi Au的派对上爆发了
Did she do sexy birthday or mannequin who comes to life?
演的哪出? 性感生日宴? 还是有生命的人体模特?
Sexy birthday, thank god!
感谢上帝 性感生日宴
This is bad. I need your help.
太糟糕了 我需要你的帮助
When we were having sex at the palace, she told me she loved me.
我们在宫殿做♥爱♥的时候 她说她爱我
You did it again?
你又这么干了?
Well,it was quick and in t meat locker. That's okay,right?
在冷藏室里速战速决 没什么问题吧?
What is wrong with you men? You're like junkies.
你们这些男人都怎么了? 都像瘾君子一样
Why can't you just say no?
为什么就不能拒绝呢?
Lemon,let me explain something that you could have no way of knowing.
Lemon 我来向你解释一些 你不可能知道的事情
Emotionally unstable women are...
情绪不稳定的女人都...
Fantastic in the sack.
在床上都无比出色
I mean,their self-loathing translates into...
我是说 当她们的自我厌恶转变成...
Never mind.
当我没说过
I've gotta get out of this. What do other guys do?
我得从中脱身 其他的家伙都是怎么做的?
Well,one guy died.
呃...一个死了
Scottie pippin requested a trade to houston.
皮蓬要求转会到休斯敦
Houston's too humid. What about this died thing?
休斯敦太潮湿了 死的主意怎么样?
Where is she now?
她在哪?
Chained to the radiator in her hotel room.
被拷在她房♥间的暖气上
It was her idea.
她自己的主意
She's an amazing woman, lemon.
她太棒了 Lemon
Okay,i need to keep you two separated.
好吧 我要把你们俩分开
I can't believe i'm gonna say this.
不敢相信我要这么干
I will go clubbing with claire.
我和Claire去夜店
I will attempt a hairdo. I will wear high heels.
我要做个头发 穿上高跟鞋
Claire's wearing high heels right now.
Claire正穿着高跟鞋呢
Go home,junkie. I'm cutting off your supply.
回家去 瘾君子 我要切断你的货源
She's leing thursday.
她周四就走了
Do you think you can make it throughonenight?
你撑一晚上行不行?
Just gotta hack it. Just gotta hack it.
挺住 挺住
My boy ken has written a masterpiece, and trust me, i use th word a lot.
Ken写了一部杰作 相信我 我经常这么说
I just want to thank y'all for making this dream come true for me.
感谢你们让我梦想成真
Finally giving america what it wants--
让全美国如愿以偿
a reunion of friends fromnight court.
一次<夜间法庭>的朋友重逢
And the wedding of harry and christine.
还有Harry和Christine的婚礼
Before we begin, i would just like to say how special it is
开始之前 我想说来到这里很荣幸
to be with you all again, my very special family.
再次与你们相聚 和我的家人相聚
I just wish the brilliant john larroquette could be here as well.
真希望才子John Larroquette也能来
Yeah,you know, he really did wanna come, but he couldn't work the schedule out.
是啊 他很想来 但时间安排不过来
You and john still talk?
你和John还联♥系♥?
We stay in touch, yeah.
对 我们还联♥系♥
Did he mention me?
提过我吗?
You came up,markie.
又来了 Markie
You always come up, markie.
你就是没完没了
Well,of course i come up at your little boys' club.
在你们男人的世界里我当然没完没了
You always thought that you were better than me because you were nominated for emmys.
你们觉得 自己得过艾美提名就比我出色
Well,i would have been nominated too, but i was just too hot to be taken seriously!
我也可以被提名 只是我性感得不被人当回事!
Well,that wouldn't be a problem now,would it?
现在这个已经不是问题了 对吧?
Court is adjourned.
休庭
This is worse than the original finale.
这比原来的大结局还糟糕
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办?
I don't know,ken, but this is bad.
我不知道 Ken 但这很糟糕
I wish this were an episode ofnight court, 'cause then there'd be some big joke right now.
我不知道这是不是<夜间法庭>的一集 要是的话现在就闹大笑话了
Oh,that is so hot!
哇 太帅了!
You just look good in everything.
你戴什么都好看
- I wanna buy some hats. - Yes!
- 我要买♥♥几顶帽子 - 这就对了
Hey,you're selling hats in the office.
嗨 你在办公室里卖♥♥帽子
I am,and i didn't ask because i knew you'd say yes.
没错 我没问你 因为我知道你肯定会同意的
So... What's the haps?
那...今天干点什么?
What are we doing tonight, hitting a clizzub with jenna?
晚上和Jenna一起泡吧怎么样?
You know,i'd love to,but i kind of have tentative plans.
我很想去 但我暂时有计划了
Oh,what,with jack? Come on. He's,like,the first guy you met here.
什么 和Jack一起? 拜托 他是你在这碰到的第一个男人吧
Roll with us tonight, and you will meet someone even hotter.
今晚来我们这儿吧 你会遇到更性感的男人的
- Really? - Guaranteed.
- 当真? - 我保证
Like i was at this club last week called...
像上周我来到一家酒吧叫...
Chili's, and i met this smoking guy.
智利屋 我遇到了个帅到爆的男人
He was just raw.
他真的非常生猛
Tell me everything.
快告诉我详情
I'm going to.
我会说的
He was wearing this shirt, and i could totally see his nips.
他穿着件衬衫 我都能看到他的内内
And he was very muscular.
他真是个肌肉男
Really? Did you go home with him?
真的? 你跟他回家了?
Yes. To his loft. Where he gave me the business.
没错 到他的阁楼里 在那儿他让我忙得没得歇
So let's go dancing in high heels!
所以让我们穿上高跟鞋去跳舞吧!
God! Okay,i'm gonna do it. I'm gonna blow off jack. Where should we go?
天啊! 好的 我要去 我去把Jack甩了 咱去哪啊?
You guys should go to aquarium.
你们得去水族馆夜♥总♥会♥看看
It's this new night club, and all the women are in a glass room in the center of the dance floor,
这家新开的夜♥总♥会♥ 女人们在舞台中间的玻璃罩里跳舞
And all the guys just watch and feed them.
男人们边观赏边去喂她们
That sounds so hot!
听着好性感火爆啊!
Yes. Thank you,cerie. That's very helpful.
没错 多谢了啊 Cerie 真是个好主意啊
Thank you. So helpful.
多谢你 主意太棒了
You have to go through with this wedding, harry.
你们必须将婚礼进行到底 Harry
It means the world to my boy ken.
对我的伙计Ken来说 它太重要了
Hey,i am game, but it's markie.
嘿 我倒是愿意继续 但问题在于Markie
She will not let go of the past.
她总对过去耿耿于怀
Okay. So you and markeline have bad blood.
好吧 虽然你和Markeline有心结
But it's bigger than that.
但这事不算什么
My boy kenneth is going through some really tough times.
我的伙计Kenneth现在日子才难过呢
They're trying to make him wear a coat that's different than his other coat.
他们逼着他套上新制♥服♥
You won't regret this,harry. You look great.
你不会后悔的 Harry 你看起来帅呆了
Markie,will you do me the honor of becoming my fake wife
Markie 你是否愿意赏脸 为我的假面太太
so we can get our money and get the hell outta here?
那么我们就能拿了钱 离开这鬼地方了?
I've waited 15 years to hear you say those words.
我等你这番话 等了15年了
It's happening.
成功了
Nothing can go wrong now.
不会再出岔子了
There you are! Why did you leave?
你在这啊! 干嘛突然走开了啊?
I think those persian guys wanted us to make out together.
我觉得那些浪荡仔还想 让咱俩来亲热亲热呢
I'm waiting for claire.
我在等Claire
She texted me like an hour ago and said that she was getting on the f train.
她一小时前就给我发短♥信♥ 说她在F号♥地铁上了
Oh,no.
哦 不
What? What is it?
什么? 怎么了?
- Lemon? - Jack,she's in your house.
- Lemon? - Jack 她在你家里
Don't be ridiculous.The alarm is--
别傻了 警报器都--
i made you a white pizza and a pot roast.
我给你做了白披萨和炖肉 (饼皮上只放摩佐瑞拉乳酪的披萨)
Because i just think you're... So amazing!
因为我觉得你... 太迷人了!
Look at me playing house!
看我扮家庭主妇!
My god,you must think i'm out of my mind.
天啊 你一定想我是疯了
Do you? You just looked away when i said that.
对吧? 我刚说话时你还东张西望的
- I saw you. - No.
- 我看到了 - 没有
Just kiss me.
吻我
I know your lips will be honest.
我知道你的嘴唇是老实的
- Lemon,i've gotta call you back. - No--
- Lemon 我稍后打给你 - 不--
Now,when we left off, christine was stuck in the elevator, mac had two dates on the same night,
现在 我们走了以后 Christine 被困在电梯里 Mac那晚刚好有两场约会
And harry just discovered he was adopted.
Harry刚发现他是被收养的
So let's turn to page two.
那么咱们翻到第二页
Well,well,well. Anight courtreunion.
好啊 好啊 好啊 <夜间法庭>的再聚首啊
Funny how i wasn't invited.
我没被邀请 真是太搞笑了
Or had you forgotten about my three episode arc as public defender sparky monroe?
难道你们忘了我扮了三次公设辩护律师 Sparky Monroe吗?
No,we rember,jenna.
没有 我们记得 Jenna
You were the werewolf lawyer.
你就是那个狼人律师
I can prove my client is innocent.
我可以证明我的当事人是无辜的
If only it weren't a full mooon!
如果当时不是满月的话!
TO BE CONTIMUED.....
未完待续.....
You made us jump the shark.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表