Forget it. We're never gonna find tracy's money.
算了吧 我们找不到Tracy的钱的
There's something under here.
这底下有东西
Aw,it's nothing but a bunch of tarantula food.
哦 不过是一些蜘蛛食
What-- I didn't eve know tracy had a tarantula.
啥-- 我都不知道他养了蜘蛛
Younow what,there's an easier way to do this.
知道吗 有个简单的方法
Our next caller is pete from manhattan. Pete,what's your question?
下一个电♥话♥来自曼哈顿的Pete Pete 你有什么问题?
Hey,larry. First-time caller. Adore the show.
嘿 Larry 第一次打进来 很喜欢这节目
Hey,i'd recognize that voice anywhere,larry.
嗨 到哪儿我都能认出这声音 Larry
That's my friend peter frampton on the phone.
电♥话♥里是我的朋友Pete Frampton (Pete Frampton是歌♥手,吉他手)
Uh,sure. Listen,tracy, I lovehe idea of hiding cash at work.
呃 好吧 听着 Tracy 我喜欢那个往上班的地方藏钱的主意
Can you be more specific about where you hidyourmoney?
关于你藏钱的地点 你能描述得再详细些吗?
Of course,pete.
当然了 Pete
I hid my money in the safest place at 30 rock.
我把钱藏在通用大厦最安全的地方
Without giving it away, the place I picked is very dry and warm.
不能多透露 但那地方非常干燥温暖
Its top is hard, but its bottom is soft.
顶上很硬 底下很软
And although the location changes all the time, the money stays in the same place.
而且虽然地点一直在变 钱却总在同一个地方
If you are just joining us, we're with tracy jordan,
如果你刚打开电视 今天的嘉宾是Tracy Jordan
Who is giving guitar icon peter frampton enigmatic clues about a secret treasure.
他正在给吉他明星Pete Frampton 谜一样的线索帮他寻找神秘宝藏
Stay with us.
别走开
Mr. Donaghy, this just arrived. It's from mr. Geiss.
Donaghy先生 这个刚送过来 是Geiss先生寄的
Everything's gonna be all right. Geiss is back.
一切都会好的 Geiss回来了
Jonathan,can we even play this thing?
Jonathan 我们还能播这玩意吗?
Oh,yes. I keep a vcr so I can watch your old football tapes.
哦 能啊 我有一部录像机 以便我能看你的旧的橄榄球录像带
Jonathan,what is that camcorder for?
Jonathan 那个摄像机是干嘛的?
Nothing. I don't know.
没什么 我不知道
Hello.
大家好
If you're watching this, you are an executive of the general electric corporation,
如果你在看这个 你就是通用电气的掌门人
And the unthinkable is happening.
无法想象之事已然发生
Capitalism is ending, either because of the soviets or something ridiculous,
资本主义结束了 不是因为苏联人 就是其他荒谬的事情
like a woman president.
比如说一位女总统就职了
God,he looks so young.
天 他看起来真年轻
I'm speaking to you in the year 1987, but my message is timeless.
我在1987年向你讲这番话 但我的讯息是永恒的
Avoid... The noid.
远离... 批萨终结者
We've all worked hard, but now it's over.
我们都辛苦工作 但现在一切都结束了
There's only one thing for you to do.
只剩下一件需要你做的事
Go to your loved ones.
去找你爱的人
Hold them close.
紧紧拥抱他们
Because in the end, and if you're watching this, it is the end.
因为到了此刻 如果你在看这段录像 这就是尽头了
Love is all that matters.
爱才是最重要的
Now, how the hell am I gonna turn this damn thing off?
我该怎么关掉这个该死的机器呢?
What's that gizmo?
这玩意是啥?
Elisa? I was about to do the whole run to the airport thing, like ross did onfriends,
Elisa? 我还想上演一出机场截人的好戏 就像老友记里的Ross那样
And liz lemon did in real life.
还有现实中Liz Lemon那样
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗呢?
The taxis want 500 bucks to gto jfk, and the buses are worse!
出租车开价500块去肯尼迪机场 公共汽车更糟糕!
Everything's gone coa for cuckoo-poops!
一切都乱了套了!
- Is that right? - Elisa,listen to me.
- 这正常吗? - Elisa 听我说
I meant everything I said,but I know that that's just words.
我所有的话都发自肺腑 但是绝不仅限于言辞
You want commitment? Here it is.
你想要承诺? 那我现在给你
Let's get married.
我们结婚吧
- Jack... - I love you,elisa.
- Jack... - 我爱你 Elisa
And I don't want to be with anyone else.
我不想和其他任何人在一起
Okay.
好的
But I want a ring so big that it gives me back problems.
但是我想要一个大钻戒 大到会让我背疼的那种
That's my phone. I'm liz lemon.
那是我的手♥机♥ 我是Liz Lemon
Where is the $2,000?
2000块钱呢?
I don't have it. I lost all my money and my bank cards and my retainer!
我没钱 我丢了我所有的钱 我的银行卡 还有牙套!
Jeez! Please,asif, give me my phone.
神啊! 求你了Asif 把手♥机♥还给我
Maybe you could call a friend to get the money. Orwait.
你也可以打电♥话♥问你的朋友要钱 哦 等等
Every number in the address book is a work number.
电♥话♥簿里的每个号♥码都是工作电♥话♥
Work number,work number, work number.
工作电♥话♥ 工作电♥话♥ 工作电♥话♥
You have no friends.
你没有朋友
Yes... I... Am.
我-是-她-朋-友
Okay. You have $2,000?
好吧 你有2000块?
No.
没有
I'm gonna watchv until you come up with my money.
除非你们拿钱来 否则我会一直看电视的
Maybe you get it h x trade.
或许你能通过援♥助♥交♥际♥弄点钱呢
You very pretty young thing.
你是个漂亮尤物
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
I'm not talking to you.
我又没说你
Frank,calm down! It's not in here.
Frank 冷静! 不在这儿
Th isn't about the money!
这不关钱的事!
- This is about my own issues with liz! - Stop it!
- 事关我和Liz的个人恩怨! - 住手!
We have peter frampton on
Peter Frampton再一次来电-
come on,tracy,just tell us where the money is!
Tracy 快点告诉我们 钱在哪儿!
Where's the safest place in 30 rock?
通用大厦最安全的地方在哪?
- Is that pete? - I already told you.
- 那是Pete吗? - 我已经告诉你了
It's dry and warm. Its top is hard, but its bottom is soft.
那里干燥温暖 顶上很硬 底下很软
And although the location changes, it's always in the same place.
而且虽然地点一直在变 钱却总在同一个地方
There's nothing like that in 30 rock! Nothing!
通用大厦没有这么个东西! 没有!
I never said it was a thing.
我没说它是个东西啊
It's me.
是我
I am the safest place in 30 rock.
我是通用大厦最安全的地方
I would thank you to give the lady its cell phone back.
如果你把手♥机♥还给这位女士 我会不甚感激
Oh,thank you for coming back,kenneth. Yore a good friend.
哦 谢谢你赶回来 你真是个好朋友
- You mean it? - Yes.
- 你认真的? - 是的
Because I'm having an asbestos removal party at my apartment on sunday...
星期天在我家 我要办个"清除石棉"庆祝派对...
Yeah,I'm in!
嗯 我去!
Now that the u.s.markets have opened, unaffected by the asian meltdown,
现在美国市场已经放开 并未收到亚洲市场崩♥盘♥的影响
Many people are blaming the panic in new york last night on one man...
很多人把昨晚纽约的恐慌 归罪于一个人...
Tracy jordan. He is here with me now.
Tracy Jordan 他也来到了我们节目当中
Tracy,a lot of people are calling you a fear monger, and I am quoting here, "an idiot."
Tracy 很多人打来电♥话♥ 称你为恐怖贩子 引用他们的话说就是 "傻B"
What do you have to say for yourself?
你对此有什么要辩解的吗?
Watchtgs,fridays at 10:30 on nbc! Word!
星期五晚十点半 NBC与您相约女生秀! 说完了!
- Good morning,jonathan. - Good morning,sir.
- 早上好 Jonathan - 早上好 先生
Crazy night last night. Lots of emotions.
昨天真是疯狂的一夜 太情绪化了
People getting carried away.
人们都失去自控力了
Yes,it was a crazy night. Is elisa here?
是啊 确实是个疯狂的晚上 Elisa在这吗?
We're having a couples spa day.
我们要享受几天的水浴
She came by earlier. She asked me to give you this.
她之前来过 她让我给您这个
She said to just press play.
她说按下开始键就行
Hi,jack. I'm on my way to puerto rico.
嗨 Jack 我在去波多黎各的路上
I'm sorry. Yesterday was crazy. Lots of emotion.
对不起 昨天实在是太疯狂了 太情绪化了
I think maybe you asked me what you asked me out of panic.
我觉得你问我的那事或许只是出于恐慌
So I'm gonna go see my family, and give us both a chance to think about everything.
所以 我要去探望家人了 正好也给我们一个机会好好思考
Okay,i'll call you. Adios,mi amor.
好了 我会给你打电♥话♥的 再见 我的爱人
Now,how do you turn this damn thing off?
现在 怎么把这该死的东西关掉?
No! That's personal!
不! 这是个人隐私!
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表