我知道了 我一定会在下个董事会议上提出的
Thank you,sir.
谢谢 先生
Oh,also, I don't know if this is harassment,
哦 还有 我不知道这算不算骚扰
But someone atthe today show made me eat an unripe bana in front of her.
但是今日秀上的某人 让我当着她的面吃了一个生的香蕉
Hey,ken. Do you know who our immediate supervisor is?
嘿 Ken 你知道谁是我们的顶头上司吗?
I will not be able to attend your wedding.
我不能来参加你们的婚礼了
Because of a prior conflict.
因为之前的一场冲突
Oh,what's the special occasion?
哦 这是什么特殊庆典?
Weekday.
平常日
w,so this is normal?
哇哦 就平常的一天?
This is,like,your version of sweatpants and pop-tarts?
这就好像 你们眼中的运动服和蛋挞一样?
Not too shabs.
真不俗啊
Short for shabby. Hilarious.
俗 简陋的缩写 有意思
This could be your life too,liz.
你的生活也能这样 Liz
Just short the housing market.
在房♥产市场上卖♥♥空就行
Or write a cookbook specifically for mixed-race children.
或者为那些混血儿童专门写一本烹饪书
Or marry a rich, old dude who dies.
或者嫁给一个富有却快死的老头
Clive,i wanna say?
Clive 我想说的是?
Or have mild lupus and great insurance.
或者有轻度狼疮和巨额保险的人
So,here is the plan for today.
好吧 以下是今天的安排
- Start with facials and massages... - Yes,please.
- 从美容和按♥摩♥开始... - 好的 来吧
Then private shopping at bergdorf,
再去伯格道夫精品百货私人购物
- swing by the dermatologist for a tune-up. - Fabulous.
- 路经皮肤科医生那再来个小手术 - 太棒了
Dinner at jewel bako, then a nightcap back here.
在Jewel Bako餐厅用餐 最后回到这里来杯睡前饮料
Wow,that is a plan.
哇哦 真是个好计划
But,uh,i don't think I should go.
但是 呃 我不认为我应该去
Oh,liz is still stressed about her old job.
哦 Liz还被她原来的工作压♥迫♥着呢
It's just-- it's friday,and at my job that is our biggest day.
今天-- 今天是周五 在我的工作中今天是最重要的一天
I don't think i'd be good company.
我恐怕不能陪你们去
But thank you for inviting me. I'll have one drink here.
但是谢谢你们邀请我 我可以喝上一杯
Have two.
来两杯
But then I really should go home, 'cause i,you know--
但是然后我真的要回家了 因为 你们知道--
I'm still in work mode, I'm not really in spa/shopping mode.
我还是处于工作模式 而不是水疗/购物模式中
I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself.
我没法快活起来
And I don't wanna crash your day together and ruin it.
我不想就这样闯进你们的聚会 然后毁了它
- We're always together. - Thank you.
- 我们总在一起 - 谢谢
Cocktails.
鸡尾酒
It's just so stressful thinking aut my employees trying to do everything without me.
想到我的员工们在没了我的情况下做事 就让我压力重重
- Those look great on you. - Then I'm buying them.
- 你戴这个好看极了 - 那我就买♥♥了
I guess I'm just one of those people that needs work.
我猜我就属于那种需要工作的人群
You know,i thrive there.I--
你知道 我在工作中如鱼得水 我--
- and it's gone just like that? - Just like that.
- 皱纹这样就没了? - 就这样
- Thank you, Dr. Binderman. - Isn't he busy?
- 谢谢你 Binderman医生 - 放松点
My point is, you are so sweet to include me.
我想说的是 你们能接纳我真是太体贴了
Believe me,I'm jealous, but today's just not the day.
相信我 我有点眼红 但是今天不适合
So,you know,i'll hang out with you guys for a little bit,
我就和你们待一小会儿
and i'll have my one drink,and...
再喝一杯 然后...
- What time is it? - Almost midnight.
- 几点了? - 快12点了
If we're gonna get up in time for our mani/pedis, we really should turn in.
如果我们打算准点起床去美指/趾甲的话 我们应该上♥床♥睡觉了
Bye.
再见
I forgot to watch my show.
我忘了看我的节目
I'm prepared to do a nipple slip if you need it.
我准备来个露点 如果你需要
Just talk about the movie.
谈电影就好
Hi,I'm ethan fromnick magazine.
Hi 我是Ethan 来自尼克家庭杂♥志♥
- Whose mom are you? - Thank you. Well,tonight's about fun.
- 你是谁的母亲? - 谢谢 呃 今天晚上真开心
I'm wearing taylor dayne for express, and my peace sign,of course,
我特地穿着一身像Taylor Dayne 当然还有我的和平标志
- Is a nod to janis joplin, who,I'm so-- - dora the explorer's backpack!
- 这是为了怀念Janis Joplin 那个我-- - Dora 探险者背包!
Backpack, is map in you tonight?
背包 你今晚带地图了吗?
here are your lunches, gentlemen.
先生们 午餐来咯
Dotcom,i forgot to get you extra mustard.
Dotcom 我忘了给你多要点芥末酱了
All right,enough!
好了 足够了!
This fighting stops now!
争吵现在结束!
I asorry. Mr. Slattery hurt me, and now I'm hurting him.
抱歉 Slattery先生伤害了我 现在我就伤害他
He'll never get mustard.
他永远也得不到芥末酱了
Except for the mustard that comes with the sandwich.
除了和三明治在一起的芥末酱
I said I was sorry,ken.
我说过抱歉了 Ken
I didn't even mean to hurt you.
我从没想过伤害你
Oh,really? I love you too,dotcom.
哦 真的吗? 我也爱你 Dotcom
- I didn't say-- - I knew this would happen someday.
- 我可没说-- - 我就知道这是迟早的事
A woman would come between us.
女人会妨碍我们的关系
Well,I'm not standing by. I'm taking action.
我不能坐视不理了 我得采取行动
Oh,sir,before miss lemon left,i promised her I wouldn't let you start any adventures.
哦先生 Lemon小姐离开前 我答应过她不让你参加任何冒险的
Yeah,well, liz lemon's in jail now.
可惜Liz Lemon进监狱了
And somebody has to step up and take charge around here.
所以有人得挺身而出 控制一下局面
Let the problem solving begin.
现在开始解决问题
Are you daphne? Yeah,you're fired.
你是Daphne吗? 你被解雇了
First a backpack upstages me, then the paparazzi kept calling me dina lohan,
先是被个破背包给撞了 然后一狗仔队的一直叫我Dina Lohan (林赛罗翰的妈妈)
And now the cyrus family has decided to rock a bunch ofunky hats.
现在前面这怪人 又戴了顶这么高的破帽子
You can't give up now.
你可不能现在放弃
Did jackie jormp-jomp give up when those vampires attacked woodstocks?
当吸血鬼袭击伍德斯托克时 Jackie Jormp-Jomp放弃了吗?
Nobody even knows I'm here.
都没人知道我来了
From dreamworks's upcoming feature film on top of spaghetti, helen mirren.
来自梦工厂最新故事片 "在通心面上"的演员 Helen Mirren
Good evening.
晚上好
And now we take a moment--
现在我们一起来--
oh,that's horrible.
噢 太恐怖了
You got me.
被你们打败了
And now we take a moment to remember those we lost this year in the kid entertainment industry.
现在我们来一起纪念 今年永远离开儿童娱乐事业的人们
共同缅怀
魔力森林- 笨笨熊
魔力森林作者- Ed Shapiro
前任老鼠火枪手- Jenna Maroney
Was that me?
那是我吗?
Did they just say I'm dead?
他们刚才说我死了?
I thought you spoke to the producers.
我以为你跟制片人谈过了呢
Look,connor,if we don't get some traction, jenna maroney's picture's dead.
听着 Connor 如果不搞点噱头 Jenna Maroney的片子就死定了
- We need your help. - Maroney. Picture. Dead. Got it.
- 帮帮我们吧 - Maroney 照片 死亡 知道了
This is a disaster.
这可真是灾难
No,no. We hit the jackpot.
非也非也 我们中头彩了
You being dead is the best thing that ever happened to this movie.
你的死讯对这部电影来说再好不过了
- Jenna. I wanna tupac you. - Fine. But I have to pee first.
- Jenna 我得绑♥架♥你(tupac是著名绑♥架♥事件) - 好吧 但我得先嘘嘘
No. No,no,no, tupac shakur,the rapper.
不是 是Tupac Shakur 那个唱饶舌乐的
He sold ten times more albums when he was dead than when he was alive.
他死后的专辑销量是他生前的十倍
That's what we're going to do with this movie.
这部电影我们也这么弄
Die young,become a legend. Just like janis.
英年早逝 传奇人物 就像Janis一样
Or rusty,the bear fromthe magicals.
也跟魔力森林里的笨笨熊一样
Yes. Now... You just need to stay dead while I sell the movie.
那么现在... 我去推销电影 你在这儿装死吧
Oh,i can play dead.
我可会装死了
I watched my whole church group get eaten by a bear.
我眼睁睁看着我的教会小组被熊吃掉的 (被熊袭击时要装死才能逃脱)
Congratulations,miss lemon.
恭喜你 Lemon小姐
You've completed your sensitivity traing.
你已经完成了敏感度训练
Your suspension is up, and here is your certificate.
你的停职结束了 这是你的证书
Wow,so I can go back to work tomorrow?
哇 明天我就能回去工作了?
That's soon.
够快的
Well,i know how eager you are to return to work.
我知道你对工作的渴望
I guess so.
大概吧
But coming back to work isn't always easy.
但是恢复工作经常不会很顺利
Work means stress.
工作意味着压力
And stress can make you fall back on old behavior.
压力会让你重蹈覆辙的
So tonight, I want you to really think about th d back.
所以今晚 你得好好思考一下 回归的第一天该怎么做
Visualize everything that's facing you.
设想所有可能碰到的事情
Think about walking through that door and immediately dealing with 100 different problems and responsibilities.
设想一下走过那扇门 面对着成百上千的难题和责任
Your coworkers' demands on you, the long hours,
同事对你的期许 漫长的加班
the pointless meetings and endless phone calls.
无聊的会议 无休止的电♥话♥
Think of the frustration, the futility,
那种沮丧感和挫败感
and the time That you will never get back as you creep closer and closer to the grave.
还有如同你快爬到了坟跟前 却怎么也回不去的感觉
Okay. Any questions for me?
好了 有什么问题要问吗?
Just one.
只有一个
Why don't you drop those dockers and gimme a piece of that sweet ass?
裤子脱了 让姐瞧瞧你的小翘臀吧
- What're we doing today,ladies? - More of the same.
- 今天咱干点啥 姐♥妹♥们♥? - 跟昨天一样
- Chell-o? - Lemon,what the hell happened at your reinstatement hearing?
- 里好哇? - Lemon 你在复职听证话上干啥好事了?
Jeffrey weener-slave said you put your fingers in his mouth.
Jeffrey weener-slave说你快把 把手指头塞他嘴里了
Did i? Or did he put his mouth on my fingers?
是吗? 还是他非要把嘴凑过来 放我手指头上的?
It's gonna take at least six weeks paid leave to g to the bottom of this.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表