你让我们陷入僵局
You're the reason we didn't have a 10th season!
你就是我们拍不到第十季的原因!
I had just bought my second home when they brought that idiot werewolf lawyer in.
他们把那个愚蠢的狼人律师请来的时候 我刚买♥♥了第二套房♥
Uh,that idiot werewolf paid for my hand reduction surgery,okay?
那个白♥痴♥狼人替我付了 手部缩小的整容费好吧?
Kenneth,i can't believe you're such anight courtfan and didn't know i played the werelawyer.
Kenneth 没想到你个<夜间法♥院♥>的粉 竟不知道我演了狼人律师
I knew.
我知道
Very well.
很好
I can take a hint.
我可以告诉你们
But you haven't seen the last of sparky monroe!
你们还没瞧见Sparky Monroe的 真面目呢!
Liz,help me!
Liz 帮帮我!
Jack,what happened last night?
Jack 昨晚怎么回事?
Why are you wearing that hat?
你怎么带着那顶帽子?
I don't know.
我不知道
You did itagain?
你又做了?
I can't help it. I'm under a lot of pressure, and claire's my escape.
我无法控制 我压力太大了 Claire是我的宣泄口
She is like a drug. I crave her all the time, even though she's bad for me.
她就像毒品 我时刻都在渴望着她 尽管明白她会害了我
And my teeth are getting loose!
我心软了!
I don't think i can get outta this.Wait, maybe claire is right--
我想我是避不开这一劫了 等等 也许Claire是对的--
maybe if we have a baby together things will calm down.
也许等我们有了孩子 就天下太平了
Jack,this is what she does.
Jack 这就是她的诡计
E sucks you into her craziness, and you have to fight it.
她把你卷入她的疯狂世界 你必须要还击
You have to step up and end this!
你得振作并结束这一切!
I'm scared,lemon.
我很害怕 Lemon
- I'll do whatever you say. - Okay.
- 我按你说的做 - 好的
Oh,what a surprise.
哦 惊喜哇
What are you two chattin' about?
你俩谈什么呢?
Actually,claire,we were talking about you, and jack has something that he'd like to tell you.
事实上 Claire 我们在谈论你 Jack有些话想跟你说
I do.
确实是
I'd like to suck that ring right off your toe.
我想把你脚趾上的环吸下来
Just gotta hack it.
挺住啊
Oh,please stop. Don't make that angry muppet face at him.
哦 算了吧 别冲他摆那张臭青蛙脸
I know what you were trying to do last night.
我知道你昨晚想要干嘛
You were trying to keep me away from jack.
你不想让我见到Jack
And you almost fooled me.
我差点被你骗了
But then i rembered something.
但是我想起了一些事
You don't like to have fun.
你不爱寻乐子的
And now your little plan is backfiring.
现在你的小计谋搞砸了
And jack is seeing the manipulative you.
Jack看到了你的这些小手段
The single white female thing that you have with me.
你对我做的单身白人娘们 专干的那些破事
I don't have a single white female thing with you!
我可没对你使什么 单身白人娘们的伎俩!
Honey,you moved intoy building.
亲爱的 你搬进了我那栋楼
You wore chokers because i wore chokers.
我戴多重项链 你也跟着戴
- I like a choker. - Yes!
- 我喜欢只戴一条的 - 没错!
You dated that clown, joel sucheki.
你跟Joel Sucheki 那个小丑约会
First! I dated him first, claire.
我先的! 我先和他拍拖的 Claire
And he was not thatclown. He was the head clowning instructor.
但他不是那个小丑 他是小丑学堂的讲师
I'm not doing this.
不跟你扯这些
I am only here because jack is my friend, and he asked me to be here as support.
我在这是因为Jack是我朋友 他要我来做支援的
Yes,right! That is what i'm saying!
对的 没错! 我也是这个意思!
We all want what's best for jack,right?
我们都是为了Jack好 对吧?
- So why don't we just get this three-way on? - No!
- 那么我们为什么不来3P呢? - 不!
No. Right? I mean, that's a bad idea,right?
不行 对吧? 我意思是 这是个馊主意 对吧?
All right,well, i tried to be the ult.
好吧 我过成人的解决方式了
And if only one of us gets to have him, i'm afraid it's gonna be me.
如果我们其中一个得到他 我恐怕那人必定是我
Jack,you wanted out of this.
Jack 你想脱身的
Break the cycle. You have a choice.
打破这局面 你有得选择的
- You can choose claire or-- - claire.
- 你可以选择Claire或者-- - Claire
- I- i would like claire. - Fine. I am done helping you.
- 我... 我选Claire. - 很好 我不再帮你了
And when you hit rock bottom, which you will, i am not gonna bail you out!
当你倒霉时 你绝对会的 可别再想我来保你!
I'm deleting you from my phone!
我把你的号♥从手♥机♥里删了!
Password? What?
要密♥码♥? 什么?
Hey,tracy and kenneth won't put me in thenight courtfinale they're shooting on stage tonight.
嘿 Tracy和kenneth今晚拍 <夜间法庭>大结局 居然没叫上我
- What? - I know! I'm the werelawyer!
- 什么? - 我知道! 我可是狼人律师哪!
Objection!
反对!
Here we go again.
又来了
Tell me about it.
说吧
The last time i saw either of you, there was a problem with the page uniforms.
上次我看到你们时 你们还在为制♥服♥的问题头痛
A problem that persists, liz lemon.
这个问题还是在的 Liz lemon
Hey,are you with network?
嘿 你是电视公♥司♥的吗?
How 'bout ifheroes had this new character, and his superpower was,like,close up magic?
<英雄>里新加个能让人 无法施展魔法的角色如何?
What? No. Oh,big fan,by the way.
什么? 不 哦 还有 我是你的超级粉丝
You are breaking union rules, our insurance doesn't cover any of this,
你违反了联合协议 我们提供的保险不对此负责的
And you are potentially infringing on warner brothers' intellectual property.
你可能侵犯了华纳兄弟公♥司♥的知识产权
Shut this down.
赶紧停下
I want a different answer.
我要听别的说法
Where's jack donaghy?
Jack Donaghy在哪?
No,there's no more jack. He's dead to us.
不 这儿不再有叫Jack的了 对我们来说他死了
Break this down! Everybody out. I'm sorry.
停工了! 请大家出去 我很抱歉
- Can i say something? - Absolutely not.
- 我能解释下吗? - 不可以
The only crime any of us is guilty of is caring for one another.
我们所犯的唯一的罪就是 我们关心彼此
Mr. Jordan, who tried to cheer me up,
Jordan先生 他想鼓励我
the wonderful actors who tried to make a young man's dream come true.
这些演员想让一位年轻人梦想成真
If there is a law against friendship, then lock me up.
如果有法律禁止友谊的话 那就把我扣上吧
But if there isn't...
如果没有的话...
- Then the show must go onward. - What?
- 那么演出将继续 - 什么?
Ken,you did it! You changed her mind!
Ken 成功了! 你改变了她的主意!
No,no! No,he didn't!
不 不! 不 他没能改变!
Stop group hugging. Who does that?
别抱在一起 谁同意你们了?
Isn't this great?
是不是很棒?
We're together.
我们在一起
We're in line to get into a club.
我们一起排队去夜♥总♥会♥
I have my glow stick.
我拿着荧光棒
Yeah. There's no more liz trying to keep us apart.
对啊 再没有Liz来试图分开我们
No more drama. No more sneaking around.
没有戏剧性情节 也无需偷偷摸摸
Or recording our intimate moments and leaving them for liz on her voicemail.
或者记录下我们亲密时刻 并给Liz的语♥音♥信箱留言
- What? - You know what?
- 什么? - 你知道吗?
I really-- i don't think i even know what this is anymore.
我真的... 我真的不知道这到底算什么
I mean,are we boring?
我的意思是 我们很无聊吗?
Are we some sexless couple that just sits in silence at a fish place on like a sunday night at 5:00?
我们是那些了无激♥情♥的老夫妻吗? 周日下午五点死气沉沉的坐在湖边钓鱼?
Because if we are, i will kill myself!
如果真是那样的话 我会自杀的!
Wh-no! We're exciting. We're having fun.
呣-不! 我们很有激♥情♥ 我们玩得很尽兴啊
Yeah? You really wanna have fun,jack?
真的? 你真的想玩尽兴吗 Jack?
Yes. Let's do something wild.
没错 咱们来狂野一把吧
- You like it when i get naughty,jack? - Yeah.
- 我耍坏 你也喜欢吗 Jack? - 没错
Where the hell did--
你到底从哪...
crazyputty!
纵欲狂魔!
Hey,g-guy in the really cool,cool hat has a gun.
嘿 戴耍酷帽子的的人有把枪
- Drop it! Now! - Has a gun! Has a gun!
- 放下! 快点! - 他有枪! 他有枪!
- No,no,no,no! - Has a gun. Run,jack!
- 不 不 不 不! - 他有枪 跑吧 Jack!
- She's crazyputty! - Run,jack!
- 她是纵欲狂魔! - 跑吧 Jack!
Well,it's been quite a... Night.
那么 今晚真... 不错
And it's been quite a court... Ship.
求婚... 也不错
So by the power vested in me by the state of new york, i hereby pronounce us...
那么在纽约州赋予我的权利下 我在此宣布我们...
Mr. And mrs. Judge harry t. Stone.
Harry T. Stone结为夫妻
And i may now kiss the bride.
现在我可以吻新娘了
Uh-oh,it's almost a full mooon!
哦 快到满月了!
Yeah.
没错
And as my first official act as a newly married judge,
作为一个新婚审判官的第一桩法令
I hereby declare the new page uniforms at nbc illegal!
我在此宣判NBC的新制♥服♥是违法的!
I added that.
我加的台词
I went upstairs and i told 'em, if you don't bring back the old uniforms,
我去楼上跟他们说 如果你们不把旧制♥服♥拿回来
I refuse to play the role of mac in universal's upcoming night courmovie.
我就拒绝参演环球影视即将开拍的 <夜间法♥院♥>电影版中的Mac一角
What's that now?
接下去呢?
Thank you,mr. Jordan!
谢谢你 Jordan先生!
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Thank you very much.
太感谢你了
Lemon,real night court is not at all like the tv show.
Lemon 夜间法♥院♥的经历 可真跟电视里演的不一样啊
- Remember that tv show? - I do.
- 还记得那个电视剧吗? - 当然
I mean, the hookers are not funny.
我的意思是 那些妓♥女♥可不风趣
There's a lot more sickly homeless people and terrified college students.
还有一堆生病的流浪汉 和吓坏了的大学生
Thank you for bailing me out.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表