妈妈 快点 是时候开放神奇乐园了
Mom, come on. It's time to open the park.
哦对 我们开始吧
Oh, right. Here we go.
又是神奇乐园里的一天
It was another day in Wonderland,
史上最妙不可言的华丽游乐园
the most splendiferous amusement park ever.
皮纳特要建新的过山车吗
And Peanut was creating a new ride?
还没呢
Not yet.
首先 吉祥物们正准备打开大门
First, the mascots were getting ready to open the gates.
各位早上好 我们开始吧
All right, guys. Good morning! Let's do it!
现在 大家都靠过来
Now, everyone, bring it in.
人们喜欢来神奇乐园
People love coming to Wonderland
因为在这里能享受最欢乐的时光
because it's the best time ever.
多亏有了你们
And that's thanks to you.
因为你们是
Because who are you?
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹
We are the wonder in Wonderland.
我听不见哦
I can't hear you.
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹
We are the wonder in Wonderland.
再来一次
One more time.
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹
We are the wonder in Wonderland!
没错 就是这样
Yes, you are!
最后一个到达齿轮秋千的人是烂鳄梨
Last one to Clockwork Swings is a rotten avocado!
谁想来拨动开关呀
Who wants to flip the switch?
-你来吧 哥们 -不 你来吧
Why don't you go ahead, brother? No, you go, brother.
不不不 你来
No, no, no, no, you go.
要不你们俩一起动手 怎么样
How about you both flip it?
欢迎欢迎 这将会是美好的一天
Welcome! Boy, it's gonna be a great day.
因为从乐园打开的那一刻起
I know that because we've had literally nothing but wondrous days
在这里度过的每一分钟都会无比奇妙
since the moment we opened!
你们有听过脱水的笑话吗
Did you hear the joke about dehydration?
没有
No.
没错 因为脱水这件事
That's right, because there is absolutely
完全没有笑点
nothing funny about dehydration.
去吧
Go along!
葛蕾塔 我们能和你合个影吗
Greta! Can we take a picture with you?
当然了 过来 过来
Of course. Come in, come in, come in.
好的 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
一 二 三 哼噜
One, two, three, snort!
格斯 库珀 跷跷板二号♥没有在动
Gus! Cooper! Teeter number two isn't tottering.
-包在我们身上 -收到
- We're on it. - Copy that.
海狸双胞胎兄弟 出动
Beaver twin brothers, activate!
-尾巴对对拍 库珀 -哈哈
- Tail slap, Coop. - Ha-ha!
快看 是他
Look, it's him!
大家早上好哇
Whoo! Good morning, everyone!
你们太棒了
You're splendiferous!
皮纳特 嗨 皮纳特
Peanut! Hi, Peanut!
感谢你们出来游玩
Thanks for coming out.
你们这群人长得可真漂亮
You're a great-looking group.
今天将会是神奇之地的奇迹之日
Today's gonna be filled with the wonder
而这片神奇之地就是
of this wonderful land we call
神奇乐园
Wonderland!
看看他 他可真讨喜
Look at him. He's so charming!
还能说会道
Such a way with words.
好了各位 谁想看皮纳特
All right, folks, who here wants to see Peanut
坐上全新的空中战机
ride the brand new SkyFlinger?
太妙了
Terrific!
这里还有空位吗
Room for one more in this SkyFlinger?
你得坐稳了 孩子
You might want to hold on, kid.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi! - Hey!
-你拿到神奇猩猩了吗 -没呢
- Have you pick up your WonderChimp doll yet? - No.
那还等什么呢 快来吧
Well, what are you waiting for? Come on!
神奇猩猩就在这里 嗒哒
And here are the WonderChimps. Ha!
有5200种造型可供选择
5,200 different outfits to pick from.
太太太棒啦
Splen-diddy-doo!
你太棒啦
You're splendiferous!
你今天要创造什么呢 皮纳特
What are you creating today, Peanut?
是的 没错
Oh, yes, that's right!
今天我们要开放旋转木马
Today is the day we're opening the carousel.
它是一个绝世美人儿
Oh, and she's gonna be a real beaut.
我用了最好的纯种马
I've got the finest thoroughbred horses...
说真的嘛
Really?
听上去有点老调重弹了
That sounds kinda been there, done that.
我们可以想个更好的
I think we can do better.
你说得对
And You're right.
我觉得皮纳特能造个更好的
I think Peanut deserves better.
你来想一个吧 妈妈
You come up with it, Mom!
我可得听听这位年轻远见家的意见
How could I not defer to the young visionary
她可是想出了空中战机呢
who came up with "The SkyFlinger"?
嘿 别取笑我 我那时才五岁
Hey, don't make fun of me. I was only five.
我不是在取笑你 小傻瓜
I wasn't making fun of you, silly.
我只是喜欢听你出主意
I just like it when the ideas come from you.
现在 想一想
Now, think.
皮纳特应该在旋转木马上放什么动物
What kind of animal should Peanut put on your carousel?
-鱼 -随便什么鱼吗
- Fish! - Just like any fish?
会飞的鱼
Flying fish!
推动鱼鳍的时候 鱼就会动起来
And when you push the fin, the fish will come to life.
它们可以飞遍整个乐园
And you could fly them all over the park.
正好说到点子上了 琼
Ooh, now we're talking, June.
好
Okay,
你只需要把记号♥笔给皮纳特
all you have to do is give Peanut his marker,
然后悄悄告诉皮纳特
and whisper your wish into Peanut's ear.
皮纳特 我们想要你做的就是
Now, Peanut, here's what we want you to do.
在神奇乐园里真的可以做到
You really can do that in Wonderland.
做旋转木马 但不是用马
Make a carousel, but instead of horses... Hmm?
而是用飞鱼
make flying fish.
好的
Okay.
妙笔快生花
Splendiferous.
你今天想去哪儿呢
Where would you like to go today?
谢谢你 不管你是谁
Thank you, whoever you are,
无论你来自哪里
wherever you come from.
当鱼掠过小吃摊的时候
And when the fish fly through the concession stand,
人们会把爆米花扔到空中喂它们
people will throw popcorn in the air to feed them.
只要布莫不先把爆米花吃完的话
So long as Boomer doesn't eat all the popcorn first.
好了 琼 该睡觉了
Okay, June, time for bed.
哦不
Oh, no!
再等一会儿好吗 拜托
A little longer? Please?
不行 你明天还要上学呢
Nope, you've got school tomorrow.
如果我们再不认真对待的话
And you've got a DVR that's gonna
你的录像机的存储空间就快满了
run out of storage unless we start getting serious.
-但是 -别 别怪通信员
- Oh, but... - No, don't blame the messenger.
我要着手删除一些东西了
I am just gonna have to start making some very aggressive deletes.
你个讨厌的家伙
You stinker.
好吧 小琼琼 今晚就到这了
Okay, June Bug, that's it for tonight.
妈妈
Um, Mom,
你觉得神奇乐园是真实存在的吗
do you ever feel like Wonderland is real?
或者可能是真的
Or maybe it could be?
当然有可能
Of course it could be.
真的吗 你怎么知道
Really? How do you know?
因为我认识那个创造出神奇乐园的女孩
Because I know the girl who imagined it
她什么都可以做到
and she can do anything.
-我吗 -是呀
- Me? - Oh, yeah.
晚安 小琼琼
Good night, June Bug.
明天是个大日子 伙计们
Big day tomorrow, guys.
是时候让神奇乐园变成真的了
Hmm... Time to make Wonderland real.
早上好 琼·贝利
Good morning, June Bailey.
班基 就是今天了
Banky, today is the day.
摩天环车工程开工啦
Operation Loop-De-Loop is a go!
但我还没喝早茶呢
But I haven't even had my morning coffee.
好极了
Splendiferous!
这个放在坡道下面 这个多拿一点
That goes under the ramp. Yeah, more of those.
这个丢掉也没关系 还需要多一点钉子
Eh, no one will miss that. We're gonna need more nails.
干得很棒 就是这样
Good job. Now, that's what I'm talking about!