那你也能想象到要我们转动脑筋
Well, you can imagine this may be a little hard
可能会有点困难
for us to wrap our heads around.
也许你可以给我一些证据
Perhaps you will indulge me with some proof?
好吧
Fine.
每天早上史蒂夫都会喝早茶
Every morning, Steve drinks his morning tea,
2.6克伯爵茶
2.6 grams of loose Earl Grey
倒入250毫升86.1度的开水
to 250 milliliters of 86.1 degree water
浸泡3分11秒
steeped for three minutes and 11 seconds
再加上一点杏仁奶来完美点缀
and garnished to perfection with a spot of almond milk.
看吧 琼万岁
See? All hail June!
好吧 先别高兴得太早
Yeah, let's not get carried away.
不过或许我能修好齿轮秋千
But I may be able to fix Clockwork Swings.
-皮纳特本来是我们的纽带 -纽带
- Peanut was the glue around here. - The glue?
纽带 他让我们大家聚在了一起
The glue. He kept us all together.
看 大伙们都经历了太多
Look, these guys have suffered a lot already.
我愿意听从你的指挥
And I'm willing to follow your lead here,
因为我实在没有办法了
because I'm running out of options.
但你必须向我保证真的还有机会
But you've got to promise me there's a real shot at this.
所以请告诉我 我们的指望不会落空
So tell me that you're not serving up false hope.
我很擅长修理东西
Well, I was pretty good at fixing things.
但你得带我到齿轮秋千那里去
But you got to get me to Clockwork Swings.
哇 大奇迹
Wow, The Grand Wonder.
比我想象的还要大
It's even bigger than I thought.
别慢吞吞的 钟表秋千就在前面
Come on, slowpokes. The Clocks are just up ahead.
你是怎么做到的 琼
Oh, how did you do it, June? Huh?
能创造出这么一个不在人间行走的女子
To create such a woman who doesn't walk through this world.
她是用滑的
She glides!
那丝滑的红发 那勾人的獠牙
That silken red hair. Those come-hither tusks.
-葛蕾塔 -你想干什么
- Greta? - Oh, what do you want?
不 没什么 点名而已
What? No, nothing here. Just a bit of a roll call.
史蒂夫 到
"Steve!" "Present and accounted for."
点名结束
Roll call complete.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
这比我们做的模型还要复杂一点
This is a little more complicated than the model we made.
看起来液压系统是密封的
The hydraulics seem to be sealed and stuff.
没有泄漏什么的 嗯
No leaks or anything, um...
肯定是某个齿轮卡住了
It must be that one of the gears is jammed.
找到了 她正在修理
Eureka! She's fixing it.
我们在见证一个奇迹
We're witnessing a miracle.
更像是在诊断 说不上是奇迹
More of a diagnosis and certainly not a miracle,
但这确实是比以往还要好的解决方案
but it does bring us closer to a solution than we've ever been before.
如果你是想发表意见
If you're trying to make a statement,
那就来吧 大块头
have at me, big guy.
必须让这个设备运行起来
Got to get this ride started.
我知道你有答案 请告诉我答案
I know you have the answer. Please tell me the answer!
-上面写了什么 -我看不见
- Well, what does it say? - I can't see!
被我的名字挡住了
My name's covering it.
什么鬼啊 太不优秀了
What the chuck? Unsplendiferous.
不用担心 实施B计划
Not to worry! Plan B it is.
那到底是什么呢
Which is what, exactly?
妈妈 为什么你要写在这上面
Mom, why did you write on this?
以前上面有什么
What used to be there?
我不知道 但我得搞清楚
I don't know. I got to figure this out.
别跟我说这种话 琼
Don't do this to me, June.
这不是你的设计图吗
It's your blueprint, isn't it?
是啊 但我已经好久
Yeah. But it's been a while since I...
如果是多项选择题 我能多答对几个
If the test were multiple choice, I'd do much better.
躲开找掩护 躲开找掩护
Duck and cover! Duck and cover!
嘿 快回来
Hey, get back here! Whoa!
-我抓到了 -不 是我抓到了
- I got it! - No, I got it.
我们需要那块设计图
We need that blueprint!
库珀 快抓住它
Get it, Coop!
这一点都不好玩 布莫 天哪…
This is not fun. Boomer, for goodness...
不 别过去 烟花瀑布是死亡陷阱
No! No, stop! Fireworks Falls is a death trap!
滚开
Get off.
我说停下
Stand down, I say!
必须把它拿回来 那个不能丢
We have to get it! We can't lose it.
把我扔过去 我去拿
Throw me! I'll get it!
不 扔我过去
No, throw me!
-不 这是我的主意 -哦天哪
- No, it was my idea! - Oh, gosh.
我抓到了 是我的 你戳我眼睛了
I got it, I got it! Mine! You poked me in the eye!
都怪你 为什么总是怪我
Your fault. Why is it always my fault?
你们玩我呢吧
You've got to be kidding me!
够了
Enough!
我命令你们离开这个平台
I command you to remove yourself from this platform!
我受够了你们这几个月来一直胡闹
I have been putting up with this reckless abandon for months on end,
我的灵魂受到了侵蚀
and it is chipping away at my soul.
我太累了…
I'm so very tired...
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 我的老天鹅
Oh, deary me.
不要慌 我们到高地去
Okay, fear not. We simply must reach higher ground.
高处都是一心想让我们死的密探
Ahhh! Which is teeming with agent provocateurs bent on our demise!
停 前往神奇乐园
Stop, drop and roll to Wonderland!
点火 点火 点火 点火 点火
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
快跑
Run!
大家各自逃命去
Every man for himself!
-用你背上的刺 史蒂夫 -有道理
- Use your quills, Steve! - Quite right.
没错 我就知道
Yeah, of course.
大家还好吗
Everyone okay?
等等 琼呢
Wait, where's June?
-呃 在那儿 -哦不
- Uh, there. - Oh, no.
坚持住 琼 你会没事的
Hold on, June! You'll be okay!
你说起来容易
Easy for you to say.
救命
Help!
谢谢 布莫
Thanks, Boomer!
-你做到了 -干得漂亮
- You did it! - Well done!
我在桥上与你们会和
Meet me at the bridge!
也许不会
Or not.
不用再这么做了
Don't need to do that again.
零重力空间
Zero-G Land.
皮纳特
Peanut?
哦 天哪 嘿 皮纳特
Oh, my gosh! Hey, Peanut!
你在哪
Where did you...
-你在做什么 -我就知道你还活着
- What are you doing? - You're alive! I knew it!
-你是谁 -葛蕾塔和布莫的朋友
- Who are you? - A friend of Greta and Boomer.
事实上 每个人的朋友
Actually, everyone.
他们肯定很高兴 我们去找他们吧
They're gonna be so happy. Let's go find them!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
快走吧 我在烟花瀑布和他们走丢了
Come on, I lost them at Fireworks Falls.
皮纳特 你怎么了
Peanut, what happened to you?
什么我怎么了 僵尸猩猩把我抓走了
What do you mean, what happened to me? The Chimpanzombies had me.
然后我逃了出来 跑到了这里
I was able to escape, and I made it up here.
-然后现在你 -现在我在整理糖果
- And now you're... - And now I'm sorting the candy.
我刚到的时候这儿真是一团糟
It was a mess when I got here.
相信我
Believe me.
我必须把蓝的归到一起
I had to put the blues with the blues,
把绿的归到一起
and the greens with the greens...
如果你害怕乐园
If you're scared of the park...
我不害怕乐园 我只是
I'm not scared of the park. It's just...
这里很安全
It's safe in here.
-但你一个人 -在这里我很安全
- But you're alone. - Where nothing can hurt me.
好吧 但你总不能一辈子呆在这里
Well, you can't stay in here forever.
谁说不行
Says who?
这种事又没有规定
There's no rules for something like this.
我知道这怎么用 你只要挥动马克笔
I know how this works. You just wave your marker.
我也希望它还能用
I wish it still worked that way.
但你是了不起的皮纳特
But you're Peanut the Splendiferous.
了不起 对 以前是
Splendiferous. Yeah, I used to be.
神奇乐园的一切都是你创造的啊
All these amazing things in Wonderland came from you.
电影精选列表