我为你疯狂 宝贝 为你疯狂
I burn for you, baby! I burn hot!
我对你的爱愈燃愈烈
My oven is on extra fuego!
我觉得你也很帅 史蒂夫
I think you're cute, too, Steve.
等等 她说了什么 她说了什么
Wait, what? What did she say? What did she say?
齿轮
The gears.
妈妈 你不只是把我的名字写在这上面
Mom, you weren't writing over the clocks,
你是在告诉我解决办法啊
you were telling me how to fix it.
怎样启动时钟让它重获生机
How to jumpstart the clocks back to life!
写我的名字
Write my name!
按照我名字的形状来做吸管来转动齿轮
Turn the gears by writing my name!
齿轮 大家坚持住
The gears! Hold on, everybody!
成功了 成功了
It's working, it's working!
-不 -小心
- Oh, no! - Watch it!
坚持住
Hold on!
小心
Look out!
继续做
Keep going!
上上上 我们要做个U
Go, go, go! We need the "U."
欢迎来到神奇乐园
Welcome to Wonderland!
往右 往右
Now right, right!
海狸双胞胎兄弟 出动
Beaver twin brothers, activate!
尾巴打脸大♥法♥
Tail to the face!
好 再做个N 快点
Okay, now the "N." Hurry!
把我发射出去 葛蕾塔
Launch me, Greta.
-把你发射出去 -发射我
- Launch you? - Launch me.
为了神奇乐园 为了葛蕾塔
For Wonderland! For Greta!
为了自♥由♥
For freedom!
搞定
Nailed it.
我们搞定了 琼
We got this, June.
准备好了吗
You ready?
跳
Jump!
看 乐园重获生机了
Look, the park! It's coming back to life!
拍拍尾巴 库珀
Tail slap, Cooper!
太棒了 干得漂亮
Well done! A cracking job!
你真是太棒啦
You're splendiferous!
看看是哪个神奇猩猩回来了
Aw, look who's back to being WonderChimps.
跳个舞 跳个舞
Do a little dance. Do your little dance.
跳个小神奇猩猩之舞
Do your little WonderChimp dance.
看看他们多可爱
Look how cute they are!
来吧布莫 客人在等着我们呢
Come on, Boomer. There's guests to welcome.
我们要重建乐园 还要照顾客人
And things to build. And people to take care of.
完全正确
Quite right.
现在我们已经找回了团队纽带
And now that we've got our glue back,
我们将一往直前
nothing can stop us.
我 团队纽带 不 我不是
Me? The glue? No, I'm not the glue.
你才是团队纽带 葛蕾塔
You're the glue, Greta.
你一直都是
You always have been.
-是不是 兄弟们 -没错
- Isn't that right, gang? - Yeah!
你们好暖
Aw, you guys.
来吧 我们去播撒一些奇迹
Come on, let's go spread some wonder!
-对 我们就这么做 -我先来
- Yeah, that's how we do it. - Me first!
等等
Wait.
你呢 琼 你呢
What about you, June? Yeah, what about you?
我想我该回家了
Well, I probably should be getting home.
你要走了 没有你我们可怎么办
You're leaving? What are we gonna do without you?
你们就像往常一样
You're gonna do what you always do.
来 聚过来
Come on, bring it in.
在这里你们应有尽有
You have everything you need right here.
因为我们是谁
Because who are we?
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹
We are the wonder in Wonderland.
大点声
I can't hear you!
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹
We are the wonder in Wonderland.
再来一次
One more time!
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹
We are the wonder in Wonderland!
现在去接待客人吧
Now fall out.
欢迎
Welcome!
男孩儿 今天会是开心的一天
Boy, it's gonna be a great day.
我们开始吧
Let's do this thing!
准备好了
Good to go.
等着
Wait for it...
哒哒
Ta-da!
黑暗
The Darkness.
还在那儿
It's still there.
也许它永远不会消失
Maybe it'll never really fully go away.
也许它的存在是为了提醒我们
Maybe it's there to remind us
去看看我们身边的光芒
to look at the light that surrounds us.
请享受我们最新的景点 弯曲吸管滑梯
Please enjoy our newest attraction, Bendy Straw Slide,
我个人在极端条件下进行了安全测试
which I have personally safety tested under extreme conditions.
说到你身边的光
Speaking of the light that surrounds you...
史蒂夫
Steve!
你来了
Ah, here we are.
来吧 你可以请我吃爆米花
Come on, I'll let you buy me some popcorn.
好的 我马上来 我只要
Yep, I'll be right there! I just need to... Well...
等我的心跳平复下来
Wait for my heart to settle.
你会在风中听到我的声音
You'll hear me in the wind.
我知道
Oh, I know I will.
我们会在这里等你的 永远
And we'll be here for you. Always.
你好 皮纳特
Hey, Peanut!
这地方真是太美了
This place really is splendiferous!
是啊
Yep.
真是太棒了
Splendiferous!
我们有芦笋 菠菜 甘蓝
We got asparagus, spinach, brussels...
啊 你在这儿 我隐藏的最爱
Ah, there you are, my hidden sweet.
老爸
Dad!
小琼琼
June Bug?
琼 你没事吧 你怎么了
June, are you okay? What happened to you?
我很抱歉我没告诉你去哪儿
I'm so sorry for being gone a whole night
并且消失了一整晚
and not telling you where I was.
什么 我半个小时前刚把你
What? I just dropped you off at
送去数学夏令营
Math Camp 30 minutes ago.
别在意
Never mind.
如果你回来是因为担心我
If you did this because you're worried about me...
什么 担心你
Worry? About you?
你又没事
You're fine!
实际上 你是太棒了
Actually, you're awesome.
我有很多事要告诉妈妈
I have so much to tell Mom about.
琼琼
Uh, Junie...
在你把我送回数学夏令营之前
And before you bring up going back to Math Camp,
你得知道
you have to know
我是不会回去的
it's not happening.
我有很多活要干
I have way too much work to do.
-比如呢 -弥补浪费的时间
- Such as? - Making up for lost time.
那是
Is that...
邻居会喜欢的
The neighborhood will love this.
琼琼 我回来了 我买♥♥了日用品回来
Junie, I'm home! I got the rest of the supplies.
嘿 爸爸 再来一点
Hey, Dad! Just a few more...
女儿 我忙着呢 你能开下门吗
Honey, my hands are full. Can you get that?
当然 爸爸
Sure thing, Dad.
嘿 琼 我把所有横幅都挂上了
Hey June! I strung up all the banners.
接下来要做什么
What's next?
太好了 你能在后面的栅栏上
Great. Can you make a big balloon arch
搭一个越过栅栏的气球拱门吗
over the back fence?
-没问题 -谢啦
- Yep! - Thanks.
你说的越过栅栏是指
When you say over the back fence, do you mean
比栅栏高还是指在栅栏后面
over the fence, like over it, or over the fence, like behind it?
越过栅栏是指比栅栏高
Over the fence, like over it.
明白了 比栅栏高 知道了
Oh. Ding! Over the fence. Got it.
拜托请告诉班基把它放在栅栏后面就好了
Can you please tell Banky to just put it behind the fence.
我必须完成手上的工作
I got to finish.
我想你应该去开门 琼
I think you should get the door, June.
但是
Huh. But...
电影精选列表