为什么?
Why?
被你打败了
Beats me.
上班去吧 我没事的
Go. I'll be fine.
- 回来你不会走的? - 不会的
- You won't disappear? - No.
- 你保证 - 我保证
- Promise? - Yes.
再见
Bye!
黑色 棕色 大狗
Black, brown, big.
杂种 小串儿
Mixed. Mutt.
母的
Bitch.
它的腿上是什么
What's that on his leg?
- 过来给我看看 - 给她看看
- Come show me. - Show her.
这伤的太厉害了 没人会要它的
That wound is pretty nasty. No one will take it.
不能留着了 单独关起来吧
It's a goner. Put it separate.
一点都不疼
That didn't hurt.
看见了吗 这样就行了
See? That's all it is.
到那边你再也不会有敌人了
You won't have any enemies where you're going.
没人再会伤害你
No one will hurt you anymore.
没人骗你 我说的是真的
It's no lie. I mean it.
拿个袋子过来 最后一个了?
Bring the bag. Last one?
是的 剩下的都是常规的
Yes. The rest is routine.
- 好吧 再见了 - 拜拜
- Well, see ya! - Bye!
你看起来美极了
You look lovely.
- 紧张吗? - 有点
- Are you nervous? - A little.
- 为什么? - 因为我会搞砸的
- Why? - Because I'll mess up.
不会的 你会是音乐会上最棒的那个
You won't mess up. You'll be the best at the concert.
请进 随便选吧
Please come in! Take your pick.
有白的
There are white ones.
- 怎么了? - 它咬我
- What is it? - It bit me!
- 什么? - 它咬我
- What?! - It bit me!
它咬你?
It bit you?
你疯了吗?
Have you gone mad?
够了 到此为止了
It's over. This is the end.
退后
Back off!
你不能这么做 你听到了吗?
You can't do that, you hear?
放开 该死的 这是我的 死去吧
Let go, fuck, it's mine! Fuck you!
出什么事了?
What's going on?
靠
Fuck!
请大家坐下
Sit down, please!
离门远点 不要慌
Keep away from the doors! Nobody panic!
冷静 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Calm down! Call the police!
谁有电♥话♥?
Who has a phone?
别慌 坐下
Calm yourselves! Sit down!
莉莉
Lili!
别走 坐下
Don't leave! Sit back down!
莉莉
Lili!
你不能出去 它们都是疯狗
You can't go out. They're rabid!
我想它们是因为我才来的
I think they came because of me.
- 别出去 - 哈根和它们在一起
- Don't go out. - Hagen is with them.
- 太危险了 - 那又怎样?
- It's dangerous. - So?
别这么做 该死的
Don't do this. Fuck!
快进来
Come in here.
别下去 它们就是从那儿走的
Not down there! They went that way!
- 都是野兽 - 你才是野兽
- Wild beasts! - You're the beast!
别出去 整个城市都戒♥严♥了
Don't go out! The city is locked down.
一切都中断了
Everything's blocked.
你可以从这里出去
You can get out here!
- 快点 它们要走了 - 你能看见哈根吗?
- Hurry, they're off! - Can you see Hagen?
看不到
No.
骑我的自行车
Take my bike.
莉莉
Lili.
上次对不起了
Sorry about last time.
没关系
Forget it.
怎么了 麦克斯?
What is it, Max?
怎么了 麦克斯? 又回到我这了?小冠军
What is it, Max? Come back to me? You champ.
你还在等什么?过来啊
What are you waiting for? Come here.
过来啊 听到没有?
Come here, you hear?
麦克斯 你想要什么?
Max. What do you want?
怎么了?
What is it?
过来 给我过来麦克斯
Come here! Come here, Max.
给我过来 你怎么不动呢?
Come here. Why don't you move?
你有没有看到什么?
Did you see anything?
你看到发生了什么事儿吗?
Did you see what happened?
上车 我们送你回家
Get in, we'll take you home.
让警员把现场保护起来
Police Secure the location.
你还站在那儿干什么?
What're you standing there for?
被吓到了
Cat got your tongue?
没什么害怕的 就是几只野兽跑了出来
Nothing to be scared of. A few beasts that got loose.
明天早上我们就能抓到它们
We'll hunt them down by morning.
- 上车 - 它们会被杀死吗?
- Get in the car. - Will they be killed?
当然 上车 好吗? 小心头
Sure. Get in, OK? Watch your head.
有人在中♥央♥市场看到那些狗
The dogs were seen near the Central Market.
巡逻车二号♥报告总部 车站这边人手紧张
Patrol 2 to Base. We're all tied up at the station.
我们必须守在这里 报告完毕
We must stay here. Over.
十一号♥巡逻车报告 我们已经将嫌犯扣押
No. 11 reporting. We've got a suspect in custody.
总部收到 那群狗出现在中♥央♥市场
Base copy. The dogs were seen near the Central Market.
哈根
Hagen!
哈根
Hagen!
- 爸爸 - 天啊 莉莉 你去哪儿了?
- Dad! - Good God, Lili, where are you?
爸爸 到处都是血
Dad, there's blood everywhere.
你在哪儿 我去接你
Where are you? I'll pick you up.
- 它们不是想要肉 - 什么?
- They didn't want the meat! - What?
明天早上它们就都会被杀死 我必须找到哈根
They'll be killed by morning. I have to find Hagen.
现在宵禁了 告诉我你在哪儿
There is a curfew. Tell me where you are!
我必须找到哈根
I have to find Hagen.
你在哪儿? 莉莉 告诉我 别挂电♥话♥
Where are you? Lili, answer, don't hang up!
我得走了
I have to go.
本市最大的动物庇护中心已经变成了战场
The city's biggest animal shelter has become a battlefield.
几个小时前 成百上千只狗冲破铁笼
A few hours ago, hundreds of dogs broke out of their cages,
并杀死了庇护中心的几位工作人员
killing several of the shelter's employees.
根据一名目击者描述 最让人惊奇的是
According to eyewitnesses, the most alarming sight was
这些狗的行为已经不像是动物
how the dogs acted not like animals,
更像是一支有组织的军队
but like a well-organized army.
政♥府♥当局的捕杀行动已经展开
The authorities have begun hunting them down.
他们要求所有人都待在家里
They ask everyone to stay at home.
这些狗异常危险
The dogs are very dangerous.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max!
快停下来 回来 停下来
Stop! Come back! Stop!
不 不要跑了 快回来
No, don't go! Come back!
不要啊
No.
教授
Professor.
教授
Professor.
你睡了吗
Are you sleeping?
教授
Professor!
预备
Ready!
另一边 快 快
Other side! Go, go!
趴下 该死的
Get down! Fuck!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
莉莉
Lili!
你终于回来了 你到底去哪儿了?
Finally, Lili! Where the hell were you?
我在找哈根 你现在很危险
I was looking for Hagen. You're in danger too!
- 现在已经乱成一团了 - 莉莉 快进来
- It's all a mess! - Lili, get inside now!
从前面 我帮你开门
At the front! I'll open the door!
快点啊 快点啊
Come on, hurry!