我永远不会那么对你
I'll never do that to you.
嘿 放松
Hey, relax!
别咬我
Don't eat me.
来吧 哈根
Come on, Hagen.
哈根 放松 你得在这别动
Hagen, relax! You have to stay put in here.
别害怕 我就在这 好孩子
Don't be scared. I'll be here. Good dog.
大家好
Hello everyone.
让我们开始吧 好吗
Let's start, OK?
稍微快一点 好吗
A bit faster, OK?
- 我打赌它会叫 - 它不会的
- I bet he'll bark. - He won't.
- 要赌吗 - 它不会的
- Wanna bet? - He won't.
如果它叫了呢
What if he does?
- 它不会的 - 好吧 你的问题
- He won't. - OK, your problem.
米思
Misi!
米思
Misi!
你为什么那么快
Why are you rushing?
停下
Stop!
大卫 在分部中练习 别在这
David, practice in the sectionals, not here.
别笑
Quit laughing!
什么那么好笑
What's so funny?
从三十六号♥重新开始
From number 36 again.
停
Stop!
这是谁的狗
Whose dog is this?
这是谁的狗
Whose dog is this?
这是谁的狗
Whose dog is this?
- 这是谁的狗 - 我的
- Whose dog is this? - Mine.
把它弄出去 现在
Get it out of here. At once!
哈根 来吧 我们要走了
Hagen, come on, we're leaving.
你在干什么 你要去哪
What are you doing? Where are you going?
拉奇 你留在这
Racz! You stay here!
如果你现在走的话就别回来了
If you leave now, don't come back!
你听到了吗
You hear?
拉奇
Racz!
回来
Come back!
你彻底被开除了
You're out for good!
你们看什么看
What are you staring at?
哈根 别舔我 我没心情
Hagen, don't lick me. I'm not in the mood.
很好 我正需要这个
Great. Just what I needed.
你到底在做什么啊
What do you think you're doing?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you for ages.
你已经疯了 现在就给我上车
You've lost your mind! Get in, now!
你居然为了他妈的一条狗搞失踪
You disappear because of a fucking dog!
上车
Get in!
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
你把那畜生带去学校了
You took that beast to school?
你想把它带到收♥容♥所♥里
You wanted to take it to a shelter,
我不想把它带去那
and I won't take him there.
我不会给你妈付这份钱的
And I'm not paying your mother for it.
它不会去到收♥容♥所♥里的
He's not going to a shelter.
那只狗再也不能在公♥寓♥里再出现了
That dog is not setting foot in the flat again.
- 如果我没找到你呢 - 那又怎么样
- What if I hadn't found you? - So what?
你以为你自己是英女王吗
You think you're the Queen of England?
- 你以为你是谁 - 我不是英女王
- Who do you think you are? - I'm not the Queen of England!
你给我闭嘴
Shut up!
我不想带它去收♥容♥所♥
I don't want to take him to a shelter!
你已经没有选择了 孩子
You've got no other choice, kid.
你还不明白我不会把它带去那里吗
Don't you get that I'm not taking him there?
让我们给它找个好的家庭
Let's find a good home for him.
没人会想要一只臭不拉几的杂种狗的 那就是收♥容♥所♥的用途
Nobody wants a stinking mutt. That's what shelters are for.
但是我不想带它去那 你怎么就是不明白
But I don't want to take him there, don't you get it?!
我没法相信 你就不能付点钱 好让他们别杀了它
I can't believe you won't pay so they don't kill him.
你想让我把它扔出去吗 就把它扔在这路边
You want me to throw it out? Put it out on the street here?
这就是你想要的吗 听我说 孩子
Is that what you want? Let's hear it, kid!
你想要那样吗 你的确想要那样吗
You want that? You really want that?
当然了
Rather.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我在干吗 你自己想要这样的
What am I doing? You wanted it!
我应该把它带去收♥容♥所♥吗
Should I take it to a shelter?
- 不去收♥容♥所♥ - 那你回来
- Not the shelter! - Then back you go!
哈根 待在这 我会回来的
Hagen, stay here! I'll come back!
哈根 待在这 我会回来的
Hagen, stay here. I'll come back.
哈根
Hagen!
停车 你听到没有
Stop! You hear?
爸爸 你这个混♥蛋♥ 让我出去
Dad, you're such a jerk! Let me out.
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
闭嘴
Shut up!
它会被撞倒的 让我出去
He'll get knocked down! Let me out!
快开啊 你这傻♥逼♥
Get moving, you idiot!
哈根 哈根
Hagen Hagen
- 爸爸 让我出去 - 闭嘴
- Dad, let me out! - Shut up!
让我现在就出去 我说真的
Let me out now, I mean it.
莉莉 你在干吗
Lili, what are you doing?
- 我饿了 - 给我看看你的手
- I'm hungry. - Show me your hand!
生肉 像只狗一样
Raw meat, like a dog?
你干吗管我吃什么
What do you care what I eat?
你想生病
You want to be sick?
- 如果我想的话呢 - 为什么你想生病
- What if I do? - Why do you want to be sick?
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause you're a jerk.
滚回床上 莉莉
Haul ass to bed, Lili!
无论如何我都会回去找它的
I'll come back for him anyway.
- 这样行吗 - 我只想要一半
- Is this OK? - I'd like half.
我把它包起来 行吗
I'll wrap it, OK?
该死的 你们全他妈的给我滚出去
Goddamn you all! Get the hell out of here!
你这只小东西 我会宰了你的
C'mere you fleabag and I'll gut you!
狗狗
Doggy!
你在哪 小恶魔
Where are you, little monster?
我会抓住你的
I'll gobble you up!
操♥你♥妈♥的 小杂种
Fuck you, bastards!
拿上捕获杆 我们把它们都赶回去
Get the catch poles. We'll push 'em all back.
好的 把它们赶进去
OK. Push them inside.
那边有两只 在上面
Two over there. Up there!
你见过一只大狗吗
Have you seen a big dog?
- 那边 - 谢谢
- That way! - Thanks!
它在那
There it is!
来吧
Come on!
嘿 这一只有项圈
Hey, this one's got a collar.
我打赌你肯定读不出它的名字
I'll bet you can't read its name.
- 它并不讨厌我们 - 什么
- It doesn't hate us. - What?
看 他在舔我的手 它不讨厌我们
Look, it's licking my hand. It doesn't hate us.
它根本不知道我们在干什么
It doesn't get what we're doing.
它会知道的
It'll find out.
我日
Motherfucker!
还有两只
Two more!
在这
Here?
操
Shit!
你跟着我了
You'll work for me.
我们都是饥饿的狗 操 还真是
We're both hungry dogs, fuck yeah!
操 还真是
Fuck yeah!
你等等
Just you wait!
我会让你看看你的主人是谁
I'll show you who your master is.
别当众吵闹
Don't make a scene.
- 莉莉 道歉然后坐下 - 我很抱歉
- Lili, apologize and sit down. - I'm sorry.
我相信莉莉一定可以解释为什么她带着那只动物
I'm sure Lili can explain why she had that animal.
我们不想把它放在家里
We didn't want to keep him at home.
为什么不
Why not?
因为我们不需要那样一条狗
Because we don't need a dog like that.
为什么你不需要一条狗
Why don't you need a mutt?
- 因为它咬了我爸爸 - 什么
- 'Cause he bit my dad. - What?