Hello?!
有人吗?
Hello?
- 你不能进来 - 这里是狗狗收♥容♥所♥吗?
- You can't come in here. - Is this the dog pound?
- 今天不是领养日 - 我可以看看我的狗在这吗?
- It's not adoption day. - May I see if my dog's here?
- 它在哪? - 我不知道
- Why, where is it? - I don't know.
你可能把它丢在哪了吧
It's where you put it, probably.
它失踪了
He disappeared.
- 失踪? - 是的
- Disappeared? - Yes.
好吧 过来
Okay, come here!
孩子 你可别骗我
Don't you lie to me, kid.
我没骗你 我爸爸把它抛弃的
I'm not. My dad threw him out.
你也参与了对吧? 是什么狗?
And you helped, right? What kind of dog?
就是这个 我能看看它在不在这吗?
This is him. Can I see if he's here?
我没戴眼镜看不清
I can't see without my glasses.
是拉布拉多犬还是沙皮犬
Is it a Labrador, or a Shar Pei.
- 都不是 是混种狗 - 对哦 不是纯种的
- No, mixed breed. - Oh, of course, not purebred.
显然 你们把它丢弃在垃圾场了
Well, you threw him out in the garbage, obviously.
- 它什么时候失踪的? - 几周前
- When did he disappear? - Weeks ago.
那你就别想再找到它了
Then you've got no dog.
如果狗在外头几周没回来 就没希望再找到了
If it's out for weeks, there's no hope.
它要么迷路了 不然就是给车碾了
Either it's lost, or got hit by a car,
- 或者死在多瑙河了 - 或许就是被你们杀了
- or ended up in the Danube. - Or you put them down!
不是 这都是人们传播的谎言 我们这不杀狗
No, people spread lies. We don't put them down here.
就是你们杀了它们!
You kill them!
那是我的自行车!
That's my bike!
- 你在这干嘛? - 我报名了一场斗犬比赛
- What are you doing here? - I've got a match.
- 去睡吧 - 我都准备好赌注了
- Go take a nap. - I've got the stake.
- 你哪来的赌注? - 跟你一样 在监狱里给基佬吹♥箫♥赚的
- Where'd you get it? - Blowing fags like you in jail.
- 去你♥妈♥的♥! - 去 告诉他我在这
- Fuck you! - Go on, tell him I'm here.
我去问问
I'll ask.
我们走 麦克斯!
Let's go, Max!
出来
Come on out.
你好啊
Hi.
都跟你说了别这么做
I told you not to do it.
它死定了!
He's dead meat!
你好
Hi.
押一千欧!
1,000 Euros!
老兄 你是中奖了吗?
Man, you hit the jackpot?!
钱没错吧?
All there?
跟我来
Come with me!
你应该买♥♥条更强壮的狗
You could have brought a tougher dog.
只能说你只接触过钱 没接触过狗
You've never touched a dog, only cash.
这东西都不能说是条狗
This isn't even a dog.
它是赢不了预赛的
It won't stand the heat.
加油!
Come on! Yeah!
使劲咬!
Harder!
够了! 拉开!
That's enough! Pull them apart!
咬脖子! 咬脖子!
Just the neck! The neck!
停! 结束了
Stop! It's over.
够了!
Enough!
赢了! 我们做到了! 你们看到了吗?
Victory! We did it! You see?
我赢了 给我钱
I'm back. Give me my money.
我们成功了 麦克斯!
We did it, Maxi!
- 这狗怎么卖♥♥? - 它是非卖♥♥品
- How much for the dog? - He's not for sale.
- 总得有个价位 - 没错
- There's always a price. - Uh-huh, sure.
但不会卖♥♥给你 你当初是怎么对我的
Not for you. You fucked me over.
我染上毒瘾时 你却躲着我 怎么现在不躲着我了?
When I was dirty, you shunned me, but now you don't?
我要的不是你 是狗
It's not you. It's the dog I want.
- 它得给我们效劳 - 我会另找赛点
- He's gonna work for us. - I'll find another location.
我不同意
I won't let you.
- 把灯打开! - 放松 放松
- Hey, turn it back on! - Relax, relax!
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么鬼
You fucking with me?
麦克斯!
Maxi!
- 麦克斯! - 安静点 别大喊大叫的!
- Max! - Calm down! Stop shouting!
你们对它做了什么? 它是我的狗
What have you done with him? He's my dog!
- 闭上你♥他♥妈♥的嘴! - 麦克斯!
- Shut the fuck up! - Maxi!
哎呀 看呐 这贱民在狺狺狂吠呢!
Fuck me! Look, the gypo's barking!
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
冷静点 贱民
Quiet, gypo!
- 你去哪了 莉莉? - 你在这干嘛?
- Where are you going, Lili? - What are you doing here?
没干嘛 我要去参加派对
Nothing. I'm going to a party.
可以带我一起吗?
Will you take me?
- 什么? - 能带我一起吗?
- What? - Will you take me?
我得先处理下别的事
I need to do something first.
- 多少钱? - 一块
- How much? - One.
怎么了?
Mm-hmm. What's wrong?
- 我爸爸是个混♥蛋♥ - 真不幸
- My father's an asshole. - That sucks.
- 带我进去好吗? - 我带你回家
- Will you take me? - I'll take you home.
- 我让你丢脸了吗? - 不是
- Am I embarrassing you? - It's not that.
- 那就带上我 - 藏好这个
- Then take me. - Hide this.
- 这是什么? - 带着这个进去
- What's this? - You'll bring that in.
坐稳了吗?
You okay?
抱紧我
Hug me!
我又不咬你
I won't bite.
手给我 我们现在是一对了
Give me your hand, we are a couple now.
举起手
Raise your hands.
- 可以进了 - 谢谢
- You can go. - Thanks.
你好
Hello!
- 跳舞吗? - 跳啊
- Wanna dance? - Let's go!
莉莉 你来吗?
Lili, you coming?
- 你不要这个吗? - 你拿好
- Don't you want this? - Hold onto it.
你身上真好闻 这是什么?
You smell nice. What is it?
埃德·哈迪 美国时装品牌
- 埃德·哈迪 - 什么?
- Ed Hardy. - What?
埃德·哈迪品牌啊
Ed Hardy.
能把衣服给我吗?
Can I have my sweater?
- 你身上有什么东西? - 什么都没有
- What do you have there? - Nothing.
口袋翻出来
Empty your pockets!
- 我身上什么都没有 - 翻出来给我看
- I don't have anything. - Show me!
跟我来
Come with me!
请出示你的身份证
Your ID card, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
就是他
That's him.
早上好 她是你女儿吗?
Good morning. Is she your daughter?
是的
Yes, she is.
幸好 药检呈阴性
Luckily, the drug test was negative.
你可以带她走了
You can take her.
好好看管她
Take better care of her.
- 恭喜 小姐 - 恭喜什么?
- Congratulations, young lady. - What?
我们握个手
Let's shake hands.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没怎么
Nothing.
失去自己所爱之人是很痛苦的
It's hard to lose someone you love.
但事与愿违
Things don't work out the way we imagined.
你不再是小孩子了
You're not a kid anymore.
我们去收♥容♥所♥领养一只狗
We'll go to the shelter for a new dog.
我不想要狗狗了
I don't want a dog.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
- 我睡了多久? - 你可以多睡会
- How long was I asleep? - You can sleep more.
我们今天干什么
What are we gonna do today?
- 洗衣服 - 然后呢?
- Laundry. - And then?
随你
Whatever you like.
- 喝多了? - 只是口渴
- Hangover? - Just thirsty.
- 今天你不用上班吗? - 上班
- Aren't you working today? - Yes.
- 那怎么不去呢? - 那谁来照顾你呢?
- So then? - Who'll take care of you?
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
我不会留你一个人在家的
I'm not leaving you here.
- 为什么? - 因为你会跑掉的
- Why? - 'Cause you'll run away.