白色上帝
WHITE GOD
哈根 还给我 这不是你的
Hagen, give it back, it's not yours!
嘿
Hup!
好孩子
Good boy.
莉莉
Lili!
快点 莉莉 我要迟到了
Come on, Lili, I'll be late.
- 要飞多久 - 超过一天
- How long is the flight? - More than a day.
- 你飞去哪 - 去悉尼
- Where will you land? - In Sydney.
- 到那之后呢 - 靠车
- And from there? - By car.
别割破了
Don't rip it.
合格
Suitable for consumption.
- 教授 请收下这个 - 这不太合适吧
- Professor, please accept this. - It's not necessary.
是给您女儿的
For your daughter.
我已经不再是一名教授了
I'm not a professor anymore.
- 那下周再见 - 嗯 好...
- Next week then. - Yes, well...
你要在大海边呆三个月吗
You're at the sea for three months?
是海洋 在澳大利亚那是海洋
Ocean. In Australia it's the ocean.
大学有多远呢
How far is the university?
- 200米 - 你真幸运
- 200 meters. - You're so lucky.
你和你♥爸♥两个人会没事的
You'll be fine with Dad too.
你带她的护照了吗
Do you have her passport?
谢谢
Thanks.
终于到了 是他吗
Finally! Is it him?
- 我马上回来 - 好
- I'll be right back. - Fine.
等等 让我来吧
Wait, let me.
你会回来看演出吗
Will you be home for the concert?
我怎么回来
How?
- 好好照顾他们 - 他们
- Take good care of them. - Them?
她还带了她的狗
She brought her dog too.
我不会养什么狗的
I won't have any dog.
那我要把它放哪去
Where should I put him?
- 教授会照顾它的 - 你是说汉斯
- The professor will babysit it. - You mean Hans?
他也要去研讨会
He'll be at the conference too.
我们达不成一致了 是吧
Tripping up the ladder, are we?
- 别这样对我 - 不要开始这个话题
- Don't do this to me. - Don't start.
来吧 亲爱的 该走了
Come on, darling, time to go.
听你♥爸♥爸的话 好吗
Obey your father, OK?
三个月很快就过去了
Three months is nothing.
保重
Take care.
不吻别一下吗
No kiss?
我给你买♥♥了这个
I brought this for you.
- 是什么 - 吹泡泡的
- What is it? - A bubble-maker.
谢谢 但我已经不是小孩子了
Thanks, but I'm not a kid anymore.
- 你脖子上的是什么 - 一张通行证
- What's that on your neck? - An access card.
能给我吗
Can I have it?
你在嚼口香糖吗
Are you chewing gum?
没
No.
好了 吐出来
Okay. Spit it out.
二十
Twenty.
安全码 1965
Key button. 1965.
这只狗在这干嘛
What's this mutt doing here?
哈根...
Hagen...
- 你想把它留在这 - 就一段时间
- You want to keep it here? - For a while.
具体多久 它不能呆在这里
How long exactly? It can't stay here.
他们张贴了规矩 狗必须要上报
They've posted the ruling. Mutts have to be reported.
他们现在在列一张表
They're making a list now.
- 我不知道 - 你自己读读规矩
- I didn't know. - Read the order.
- 狗必须要上报 - 我会那么做的
- Mutts have to be reported. - I'll do just that.
谢谢
Thank you.
脏家伙
Dirty Piss
你会有的
You'll get some.
好孩子
Good boy.
莉莉 让那只狗自己呆着
Lili, leave that dog alone already.
至少在这家里
In here at least.
你为什么还挂着通行证
Why do you have the pass?
- 我应该放哪 - 你为什么不放回去
- Where should I put it? - Why didn't you put it back?
- 放哪 - 你得问我啊
- Where? - You have to ask.
给我
Give it to me.
莉莉 这应该放在这 好吗
Lili, this belongs here, OK?
- 莉莉 你在做什么 - 什么也没做
- Lili, what are you doing? - Nothing.
莉莉 在我家 你吃我烧的东西
Lili, here you'll eat what I cook.
而狗吃狗粮
The dog eats dog food.
- 所以吃吧 - 我说了我不饿
- So dig in. - I told you I'm not hungry.
那好 那你去睡觉吧 带着狗
Fine, then go to bed. Take the dog.
快点 把你睡衣穿上吧
Come on, put your nightgown on.
那你转过去
Turn around then.
你想要哪张床 莉莉
Which bed do you want, Lili?
- 和哈根一起的床 - 哈根
- The same one as Hagen. - Hagen?
哈根不睡在这个房♥间里
Hagen's not sleeping in this room.
- 为什么 - 他是一条狗
- Why? - He's a dog,
而我不和狗睡在一起
and I'm not sleeping with dogs.
来吧 出去
Come on. Out!
我们现在就走
We're leaving now.
来吧 出去 快走 出去 呆着!
Come on, out, let's go, out. Stay!
它什么时候会停
When will he stop?
他不习惯一个人呆着
He's not used to being alone.
我睡不着了
I can't sleep.
- 你要去哪 - 我要上厕所
- Where are you off to? - I have to pee.
别去管它 它会停的 请呆在这里
Don't go to him. He'll stop. Please stay here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
晚安
Sleep well.
怎么了 哈根 为什么这么急匆匆的
What's up, Hagen? What's the rush?
早安
Good morning.
- 我们接到了一份报告 - 什么报告
- We've received a report. - What report?
犬类控制 关于那条狗的
Canine control. About the dog.
不好意思
Pardon me?
有人报告被你的狗咬了
Someone reported being bitten by your dog.
我没有狗
I don't own a dog.
那那个是什么
What's that then?
那是一头象 你看不到吗
It's an elephant, can't you see?
先生 这是一条杂交的野狗
Sir, this is a mixed-breed street dog.
它不是匈牙利品种 你得交税
It's not a Hungarian breed. You have to pay a tax.
你想要现在支付还是之后用邮政支付
Would you like to pay now or by postal order?
我从来没有拥有过一条狗 这条狗属于我前妻
I'll never own a dog. The dog belongs to my ex-wife.
我不会为了它给任何人钱
I'm not paying anyone for it.
我前妻不和我住在一起
My ex-wife doesn't live with me,
所以她的狗和跳蚤也是!
so neither do her dog and its fleas!
它是条杂种野狗
It's a street mixed-breed.
- 它符合交税条件 - 如果我不交呢
- It's subject to a fee. - What if I don't pay?
那这条狗可以去一个动物收♥容♥所♥
The dog can go to an animal shelter.
- 今天 - 好
- Today. - Yes.
所以下次这条狗不会再在这了
So the dog won't be here next time.
它不会在了
It won't be here.
这条狗没有登记
The dog isn't registered.
- 什么 - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
- 你睡得好吗 - 嗯
- Did you sleep well? - Uh-huh.
换好衣服 我洗个澡然后送你去学校
Get dressed. I'll shower and then drop you off.
哈根 过来
Hagen, come here!
我们走吧
We're out of here.
来吧
Come on.
躺下
Lie down!
坐 坐
Sit! Sit!
躺下
Lie down!
坐
Sit!
坐 坐
Sit! Sit!
呆着 呆着
Stay! Stay!
躺下
Lie down!
坐 坐
Sit! Sit!
坐
Sit!
呆着 呆着
Stay! Stay!