还要点别的吗 - 嗯
Can I get you anything else? - Mm-mm.
算在我账上 - 不用 谢了
It's on me. - No, thank you.
干什么 - 我付账 克兰西
What's doin'? - I got it, clance.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你待会儿不忙 你想看我的表演吗
Say, uh, if you're not busy later, would you like to watch my act?
待会儿干什么我还没决定
I hadn't decided what to do later.
我甚至本想在这城里待上几天再下决定
I even thought of staying in this town for a few days till I made up my mind.
那么
Well?
呃
Well, uh...
当然 我会来 - 好
Well, sure. I'll come. - Good.
我得现在赶紧去了
Um, I gotta kinda rush over there right now.
我要为我的支持者花两小时穿戏服和化妆
It takes me two hours for my props and to put on my costume and makeup.
哦 真的 演出怎么样
Oh. Really? How's it going?
资方一定爱我 我在这演了14年了
Well, the management must love me. I've been playing there for 14 years.
再见
See you later.
谁订的全熟绿豌豆煮玉米
Who ordered the well-done, green peas, succotash?
这边 - 半熟
Here. Over here. - Medium-well.
半边菠菜 - 嗨 我订的是奶油菠菜
Side of spinach. - Hey. I ordered the creamed spinach.
这对你更好 无胆固醇 土豆泥 全熟
Ah, that's better for you. No cholesterol. Mashed potatoes, well-done.
一份嫩的炸肉末 - 我订的是法式炸薯条 端回去
One rare, hashed brown! - I ordered French fries. Take it back!
你总是大惊小怪 - 闭嘴
Ah, you always make such a fuss. - Ah, shut up!
我同意 但尽情吃 亲爱的 没人想要一把骨头
I agree. But stuff yourself, honey. No man wants a fistful of bones.
好了 好了 他来了 为晚餐助兴
Okay! Okay! Here he is... For your dinner pleasure...
泽西城自家的粉红·本森
Jersey city's own uh-pinky uh-Benson!
晚上好 朋友们 邻居们
Well, good evening, friends and neighbors.
今晚谁与我们共度 希姆金夫妇
Hey, who do we have here with us tonight? The shimkins.
玫瑰·希姆金得以坐在前排 她帽子上戴着玫瑰
Rosie shimkin was able to get a ringside table. She's wearing a Rose in her hat.
陪她的是她的丈夫马特 就这个
And with her is her husband, Matt. And that is that.
丹尼斯·霍坐在那边角落 嗨 丹尼斯
Dennis horner is sittin'over there in the corner. Hiya, Dennis!
佩姬·诺顿 佩姬·诺顿和她妹妹敏
And Peggy Norton... Peggy Norton and her sister min.
啃着骨头就像狗儿铃叮叮
Chewin' on those bones like rin tin tin.
都来也欢迎 一位也欢迎
So, welcome, all! Welcome, one.
乐一乐 听一听
Lend an ear and have some fun.
我想你我该相识
I think that you and I should get acquainted
我来你前问你名 - 我要说的是走开
I'll just come up to you and ask your name - what I say is live...
我要告诉我的名 我要说天气真宜人 - 离我远点
I'll tell you mine, and I'll say, isn't the weather fine - and leave me alone.
难道你不真高兴你来此
And aren't you really glad so glad that you came.
然后你我成相识
Then after you and I become acquainted
我要问你愿不愿意呆一会
I'll ask you if you'd like to stay a while.
你要说你愿意你一笑飞
You'll say you would you'll give me a smile.
佳人 你让我夜无悔
Oh, goody-good you'll make my evenin' worthwhile.
在我们小约会结束前
Before our little rendezvous ends.
我们不会仅仅是相识
We won't just be acquainted.
我们将是最最好的朋友
We'll be the very, very best of friends.
我能明白为什么资方爱他
I could see why the management loved him.
他一点妨碍不了酒菜销♥售♥
He didn't interfere one bit with the sale of food and liquor.
这是我曾见过最烂的表演
It was the worst act I'd ever seen.
只要看到粉红就让我想潸然泪下
Just looking at pinky made me want to cry.
但他如此快活和无忧无虑
But he was so happy and untroubled.
我在这感觉就像在家 你看得出来
And I feel at home here, as you can see.
在整个14年里 你从不想去别处表演
And in all the 14 years, you've never wanted to play anywhere else?
你是说 干大事 - 嗯哼
Oh, you mean, uh, the big time? - Mm-hmm.
为什么人人都觉得你必须想干大事
Boy, why does everybody seem to think you have to wanna play the big time?
为什么 你登峰造极
Why? You get to the top of the ladder...
你就是你粉丝的奴隶 你没有你自己的生活
You're a slave to your fans, you got no life of your own.
你就会开始为维持地位烦恼 不 我不干
Then you gotta start worryin' about staying up there. Oh, no. Not for me.
我很高兴做我在做的事
I'm happy doing what I'm doing.
你知道吗 我在白天教孩子们跳舞
And you know what? I teach dancing to kids in the daytime.
真不错 - 对 我的 我的妻子过去想要我出人头地
That's nice. - Yeah. My, uh... my wife wanted me to get ahead.
她想要我找个经纪人 发言人 宣传 试音 争争争
She wanted me to get an agent, press agent, publicity, audition, push, push, push.
你妻子 - 对 我曾结婚过 我们曾是个团队
Your wife? - Yeah. I was married once. We were... we were a team.
她总是想往高处走 所以我让她走了
She always wanted to be way up there, so I let her go.
今天那女人是葛丽泰·嘉宝了
And today that woman is Greta garbo.
她嫁给个大阔佬就离开事业了
Nah. She married a guy with a lotta dough and she left the business.
我不怪她
I don't blame her.
我一点不怪她
I don't blame her at all.
我只是想要简单生活的男人
I was just a guy who wanted the simple kinda life.
这就是我人生的故事
And that's the story of my life.
告诉给了露易莎·梅·霍-霍-霍
As told to Louisa may hop-hop-hop.
霍-弗-安德森 本本 嘭嘭
Hop-fli-Anderson boom boom, be-doom be-doom.
露易莎·梅·霍·弗·安德森·本森
Louisa may hop-fli-Anderson Benson.
对 我们结婚了 幸福结婚了
Yes. We were married... Happily married.
我们住在哈得逊河上我们可爱的船屋里
And we lived on our lovely houseboat on the Hudson.
我告诉他我有一大笔钱在某处
I told him I had a great deal of money somewhere...
但我们都把它忘得一干二净
But both of us forgot all about it.
嗬 早上好 本森太太 祝你早上好
Ho! Good mornin', Mrs. Benson good mornin' to you.
早上好 本森太太 你好吗
Good mornin', Mrs. Benson how do you do?
我会只给你一个吻就罢休
I'll give you just one kiss then I I! Stop
因为我得把我们的小船拖拖拖
'cause I gotta give our little boat a mop, mop, mop.
我如今回顾起来
As I look back on it now...
我俩相聚的光阴就像一段音乐剧
Our life together was like a gay musical number...
好莱坞最伟大的音乐片之一里面的
From one of those big, Hollywood movie musicals.
我们的小船屋
On our little houseboat.
只为两人建
Built for two.
小小小船屋
Tiny little houseboat.
只为我
Just for me.
和你
And you.
单独在一起
All alone together.
只有我
Only me.
和你
And yo-o-o...
我亲爱的
My darling.
在哈得逊河我们的小船屋上 单独在一起
On our houseboat on the Hudson alone, alone together.
在哈得逊河上生活多美好 不管何种天气
Life is rosy on the Hudson in any brand of weather.
远离城市街道 远离万山荆棘
Far from city streets and far from hills of Heather.
爱吧 唱吧 跳吧 一生一世
Lovin', singin', dancin' all of the time.
嗨 我们走
Well, heigh-ho, let's go.
生活就是一出歌♥舞表演
Life is just a vaudeville show.
唱吧跳吧 - 试试吧
Sing and dance - take a chance.
单独在一起
All alone together.
只有我
Only me.
和你 在哈得逊河我们的小船屋上 单独
And you -on our houseboat on the Hudson, alone.
单独在一起 在哈得逊河上生活多美好 不管何种天气
Alone together, life is rosy on the Hudson in any brand of weather.
远离城市街道 远离万山荆棘
Far from city streets and far from hills of Heather.
爱吧 唱吧 跳吧 一生一世
Lovin', singin', dancin' all of the time.
爱吧 唱吧 跳吧 一生一世
Lovin', singin', dancin' all of the time.
在哈得逊河我们的小船屋上 单独
On our houseboat on the Hudson, alone.
单独在一起 在哈得逊河上生活多美好 不管何种天气
Alone together, life is rosy on the Hudson in any brand of weather.
远离城市街道 远离万山荆棘
Far from city streets and far from hills of Heather.
爱吧 唱吧 跳吧 一生
Lovin', singin', dancin' all of the.
一世
Time.
起锚 出航 露易莎
Oh, anchors aweigh and hit the deck, Louisa.
船来了 我们跟你狂欢
It's ship ahoy we 're on the town with you.
你跟着船队、水手和桅杆 露易莎
You follow the fleet and tars and spars, Louisa.
你为我们做船长和船员
For us you are the captain and the crew.
我们多爱露易莎
Oh, how we love Louisa. Oh, how we love Louisa.
天堂之上送来她
She's sent from heaven up above.
就像比萨斜塔
Just like the tower of pisa.
只有一个露易莎
There's only one Louisa.
LO
L-O
VE
V-E
爱
Love.
爱
Love.
然后开始出事了
Then it began to happen.
我们计划为粉红演出后开个生日聚会
We were planning a birthday party for pinky after the last show.
我猜东西齐了 热狗 面包卷
Well, I guess we got everything: The hot dogs, the rolls, and...
嗨 看钟 我得化妆了 - 你有时间的
Hey! Look at the clock. I gotta get made up. - Oh, you've got time.
不 我没有 我没有两个小时了
No. I don't. I have less than two hours.
再花两个小时卸妆你就没时间聚会了
It takes you two hours to get out of that makeup. You'll be late for your party.
你就不能跳过吗 - 跳过演出
Couldn't you just skip it? - Skip the performance?
不 我是说跳过化妆 本来面目就好
No. Skip the makeup, I mean. Do it just as you are.
电影精选列表