17.52美元
$17.52.
我59年和60年的欠税交清了
That settles my back taxes for '59 and '60.
清了 - 敲骨吸髓 你们全是
That does it. - Gougers, all of you.
敲骨吸髓 - 别跟我说 我在这每周只赚60块
Gougers! - Don't tell it to me. I make 60 bucks a week here.
你先 女士 我可以等等 - 谢谢你
Go ahead, lady. I can wait. - Oh, thank you.
这是交钱的地方吗
Is this where you give the money in?
借问 这是交钱的地方吗
Excuse me. Is this where you give the money in?
给我你的表 小姐
Let me see your form, miss.
我是说 你填了表吗 你的文件在哪里
I mean, did you make out a form? I mean, where are your papers?
我想这是唯一必需的文件
Oh. This is the only paper that I thought was necessary.
没有正规的1040表格我不能收你的支票
Oh, I can't take your check without the regular 1040 form.
以确保给你正确返还额
It's to be sure it's the correct amount according to your return.
这不用返还 只是交钱
Well, this isn't according to any return. It's just money.
我想交给国库
I wanna give it to the government.
这很不正规
Well, this is very irregular.
首先 这是国税局
First of all, this is the department of internal revenue and...
两亿一千一百五十八万六千元七角九分
美国财政部
四月
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
四月傻瓜 下一个
April fool. Next!
拜托不要 - 下一个
No, please. - Next!
然后我去找首席办事员
And... and I went to see the head clerk...
然后助理找到财政部长
And then the assistant to the secretary of treasury...
然后财政部长
And then the secretary of treasury...
可是当我坚持要找总统时
But when I insisted on seeing the president...
他们坚持要我来找你
They insisted I come to see you!
史凡森先生
Dr. Svenson...
你也觉得我疯了吗
Do you think I'm crazy too?
名字是"史蒂凡森"
The... the name is "steffanson"...
维克多·史蒂凡森
Victor steffanson...
我们这儿从没用过那个字眼
And, um... and we never use that word around here.
本森夫人 你只要吃一片并放松 给
Now, Mrs. Benson, you just take one of these and try to relax. Here, dear.
你知道
You know, Mrs...
粉红 粉红药片
Pink. They're pink pills!
我丈夫就是粉红 我不能吃粉红药片 - 只要嚼一片
My husband was pink! I can't take a pink pill! - Ju-just crunch it.
嚼碎咽下去下去 没错 没错
Crunch it right down. Th-that's right. That's right.
本森夫人
Uh, Mrs. Benson...
你很明显是某种心理失常的受害者
You are obviously the victim of some inner disturbance...
姑且这么说吧
In which, well, for the want of a better word...
你的负疚感让你产生奇怪念头
Your guilts have led you to a state of fantasy...
其中 A
In which, um, "a,"
泼天富贵是你的负担
you are burdened with some fantastic wealth...
B 你渴望弃之如敝屐
And... and "b" you are eager to rid yourself of it...
好像在做古代的驱鬼或辟邪仪式
As in the ancient ritual of exorcising some dybbuk or, uh, evil spirit.
听着 听着 听着 这很正常
Now, now, now, now. Now, this is normal.
失陪
Excuse me.
哎 请别 什么
Yes. Please don't... what?
哦 哎 请接过来
Oh, yes. Put him on, please.
喂 弗雷德 嗯哼 你调查过了
Oh, hello, Fred. Uh-huh. You investigated. And?
弗雷德 支票是真的
F- Fred. Th-the check is good?
嗯哼 谢谢你 弗雷德
Uh-huh. Thank you, Fred.
我有最奇怪的麻酥酥感觉直到我的
I have the strangest tingling sensation in my...
我的脚趾尖
My toes.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
什么
What?
出什么事了 - A 你晕倒了 B 我给你浇水
Uh, w-what happened? - Well, "a" you fainted and "b" I poured water on you.
我很抱歉 但我不知道还有什么别的办法
I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't know what else to do.
没关系 你做得很对
No, it-it's all right. You did the right thing.
你经常晕倒吗
Um, do you faint often?
只是偶尔
Oh, just once in a while.
在我震惊的意识到我大错特错的时候
It's the shock of realization whenever I've been dead wrong about something.
晕倒是一种逃避
The fainting is, um, running away, as it were...
当现实中我意识到
From the reality that I'm not...
我不是绝对正确
I'm not infallible.
你瞧 这已经成了我的生活方式
Y- you see, it's been the pattern of my life...
从我还是孩子的时候
From the time I was a...
等等 怎么回事
Wait a minute. What is this?
谁跟谁看病呢
Who's doing what to who... Or whom?
本森夫人 你是青春淑女
Mrs. Benson, you are a young woman...
显然身家大约两亿
Who is apparently worth in the neighborhood of... $200 million!
因为某个难以置信的缘故 你想交公
And for some incredible reason, you wanna give it to the government!
你不需要心理医生 你需要脑部检查
Y- you don't need a psychiatrist. You need your head examined.
现在 离开我的办公室 出去 - 不 史蒂凡森医生
Now, out of my office! Out! - No, Dr. Steffanson.
离开我的办公室 - 一分钟前你还说
Out of my office! - You said something a minute ago...
这非常真实和能理解
That was very understanding and true.
我之前从未听谁这样说 我想要您的帮助
I never heard it expressed before. But I want your help.
夫人 - 求您
Mrs... - Oh, please!
好吧
Ah, yes.
好 我发的誓言禁止我对哭求帮助不闻不问
Yes, the oath I took forbids me to turn away from a cry for help.
坐下 本森夫人
Sit down, Mrs. Benson.
哦 你说我想摆脱我的钱
Oh! It was what you said about my wanting to get rid of my money...
就像驱邪
Like exorcising some evil spirit.
是的 - 史蒂凡森医生
Ah, yes. - Dr. Steffanson.
嗯哼 - 我想我可能是个魔女
Mm-hmm? - I think I may be some kind of a witch.
得了 得了 本森夫人
Oh-ho-ho. Come, come now, Mrs. Benson.
现在是19世 呃 20世纪了
This is the 19th centur... Er, uh, 20th century.
不 真的 我接触的每个男人到惨遭横死
No! Really! Every man whose life I touch withers.
真的吗 夫人
Really? Uh, Mrs...
本森夫人 请转过去 试着放松
Mrs. Benson, please, just turn over and... and try to relax.
继续说
Go right ahead.
我生下来叫露易莎·梅·福斯特
Well, I was born Louisa may foster...
出生在俄亥俄州小镇克劳利村
In the small town of crawleyville, Ohio.
我搞不懂的是 我从来不想要钱
Oh, I can't understand it. I never wanted money.
我只想要的是过简单生活
All I ever wanted was to lead a simple life...
与一个我爱并爱我的男人在一起
With one man to love and to love me.
在某个小村里过简单生活
A simple life somewhere in a little cottage...
这是我想要的所有 从小女孩起
That's all I ever wanted ever since I was a little girl with my mother and father.
你妈妈 你妈妈怎样
Oh, your mother. What was your mother like?
妈妈 呃
Mother? Well...
妈妈将我和爸爸收拾得像胸针一样整洁 每个礼拜日带我们去教堂
Mother kept daddy and me clean, neat as a pin, and took us to church every Sunday.
所以现在我跟你们说 爱邻如己
So now I say unto you, love thy neighbor as thyself.
给比得好
'Tis better to give than to receive.
钱是一切罪恶之源
Money is the root of all evil.
妈妈甚至将这些箴言做成刺绣
Mother even had embroidered these very sentiments
挂在我们家起居室里
on samplers for our living room at home.
但人穷志短 妈妈发现难以践行这些理念
But we were poor, and mother found it hard to live up to these ideas.
早安 詹金斯夫人
Good day, Mrs. Jenkins.
谢尔曼 你看见艾米莉·詹金斯了吗
Sherman, did you see Emily Jenkins?
那个用貂皮披肩蒙得严严实实的懒虫
That slob smothered in a mink cape.
我对她恨之入骨
I hate her guts!
看我得到了什么
Look what I've got.
她老公十五年前是个运务员 和你一样
Her husband was a shipping clerk 15 years ago, same as you.
现在看看他 看看你 你的干劲到哪去了 你的雄心到哪去了
Now look at him. Look at you. Where's your drive? Where's your ambition?
这世界看什么 成功 钱
That's what counts in this world... Success! Money!
成功 钱 体面人俱乐部会长
Success! Money! President of the nice fellows club!
钱 成功 出人头地
Money! Success! Get to the top!
钱 成功 钱 钱钱钱
Money! Success! Money! Money, money, money!
岁月流逝
As the years went by...
我看见我亲爱的爸爸在此之下日渐萎缩
I saw my dear, sweet daddy dwindle away under this...
直到你几乎都意识不到他存在
Till you practically didn't know he was there.
我开始明白妈妈那些刺绣的真正心意了
I began to understand what mother really meant by those samplers.
爱邻如己
爱 己
给比得好
得 好
钱是一切罪恶之源
钱是一切
你办事得当 我们就会有使不完的钱
You play your cards right and we'll have more money than we need.
但是妈妈 钱不是一切
But, mother, money isn't everything!
我知道伦纳德·克劳利拥有克劳利商场
I know Leonard crawley owns crawley's emporium...
和克劳利村四分之三的地♥产♥
And three quarters of the property in crawleyville...
但我不会仅仅因为他是镇里最富的人就嫁给他
But I'm not gonna marry him just because he's the richest man in town.
他鬼鬼祟祟 讨厌 无趣
He's a sneak and a bore and a drag...
他和这里每个姑娘都有一腿
电影精选列表