Uh, y-you were saying about, uh, Leonard. Leonard.
伦纳德去哪了
W- where did Leonard go?
呃
Uh, well...
他就是像被拔光毛的鸡一样走掉了
He just walked away like a plucked chicken.
嗯哼 正常 非常 非常正常
Uh-huh. Normal. Quite... quite normal.
是的 呃 我
Yeah. Well, I...
我将所有钱存进银行
I put all the money in the bank and...
我把房♥子送给妈妈 - 嗯哼
I gave the house to mama. - Uh-huh.
然后我自己带点小钱离开了克劳利村
Then I took a small allowance for myself and I got out of crawleyville.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我独自去欧洲旅行 去巴黎
I took a trip to Europe alone, to Paris.
我想忘却
I wanted to forget...
我决意绝不再婚
And I was determined never to marry again.
巴士之旅既引人入胜又令人疲惫
The bus tours were thrilling and exhausting.
[法语]去广场 呃
Place de la, uh...
花♥园♥
Des jardins de...
哦
Ohhh.
即 - 我没时间耽误 女士 你想去哪
"Est-ce que..." - I ain't got all day, lady. Where do you wanna go?
哦 你说英语 - 我们所有老外都说 这是必修课
Oh. You speak English. - All of us foreigners do. It's compulsory.
你是美国人
You American?
女士 我是为CIA工作的俄♥国♥间谍
Nah, lady, I'm a Russian spy for the CIA
好了 你要怎样
well, what'll it be, huh...
去乔治五世酒店酒吧的美国贫民聚集地
Go to the American ghetto at the bar at the georges cinq...
还是去拜访你的某个骗子朋友
Or go visit some of your phony friends...
讨教在双叟咖啡馆的生活
Learning about life at les deux magots?
老实说 我都不想 但我在这谁也不认识
Well, frankly, I'd like to do either, but, uh, I don't know anybody here.
接着说
Well?
好
Oh. Well.
呃 我想我愿意多看看画
Uh, well, I think I'd like to see some more pictures.
我刚刚去了罗浮宫 那真精彩
I've just been through the louvre, and that was wonderful.
罗浮宫算什么 艺术的垃圾桶
The louvre. Now, what is that? It's the garbage pail of the arts.
你 开走
Et vous! Allez, allez!
滚
Démarrez!
那么去老佛爷看展览如何
Well, uh, how about the show at the galeries Lafayette?
那是家百货公♥司♥ 女士
That's a department store, lady...
但比起披挂其它垃圾 我宁愿裹他们的毛巾
But I'd rather hang up one of their face towels than some of that otherjunk.
听着 我肯定你是专家级的士司机
Listen, I'm sure you're an expert taxi driver...
我不是说要小看你的专业
And I don't mean to belittle your profession...
但为什么我要听你的艺术意见
But why should I listen to your opinion on art?
因为我碰巧是现今五子之一
Because I happen to be one of five people today...
能确切叫得上艺术家的人
Who could definitely be called an artist.
也许是六个 包括弗里达
Maybe six, including frieda.
谁是弗里达 - 我那块的一只黑猩猩
Who's frieda? - A chimpanzee on my block.
哦 太棒了 太棒了
Oh, that's great. That's great.
我是说 看到像这样的手笔 真让你望洋兴叹
I mean, you see a technique like that, it just wipes you out.
我服死了 - 呃 是什么
I go ape! - Uh, what is it?
是什么 纯真
What is it? Innocence!
梵高有它 但是然后他不得不切掉他耳朵
Van gogh had it, but, uh, then he had to chop his ear off...
为了释放自我
In order to free himself.
从什么中释放自我 - 智力的困绕
Free himself from what? - Intellectual hang-up.
如果我们都能那样 回归那样的生活
You know, if we could all do that, go back to a life like that...
切繁砍芜
Uncluttered, unhung...
简单
Simple.
哦 - 弗里达有世界上最好的老师 你知道吗
Oh. - Well, frieda had the best teacher in the world, you know.
雷内·卡雷尔 - 哦
Rene carrere there. - Ohhh.
我非常高兴遇到你 卡雷尔先生 我是露易莎·梅·霍珀
I'm very happy to meet you, Mr. Carrere. I'm Louisa may hopper.
你一点不像你的士上照的埃米尔·狄贾登
You don't look anything like the Emile desjardins it said you are in your cab.
我叫拉里·弗林特
The name is Larry flint.
我每年帮埃米尔开一次出租车 他老婆生孩子的那一天
I just take Emile's cab out for him once a year... the day his wife has a baby.
弗里达现在画完了
Frieda is finished now.
杰作
It's a masterpiece!
好家伙 看这线条
Boy! Look at the line!
这色彩 这挥洒 这结构
And the color and the sweep and the texture.
神了
Marvelous!
人类精神的证明
A testament to the human spirit!
完全原生态的表达
Total primitive articulation!
弗里达的画作卖♥♥吗
Mwah! - Does frieda's work sell?
卖♥♥ 你以为弗里达关心它的画卖♥♥不卖♥♥
Sell? You think frieda cares whether her work sells?
你以为我关心我的画卖♥♥不卖♥♥
You think I care whether my work sells?
典型的美国衡量标准 金钱至上 所以我离开那地方
Typical American yardstick... the eternal buck! That's why I left the place.
呃 弗林特先生 我只是问问
Well, Mr. Flint, I was only asking. Um...
啊 怎么回事
Aaah! What's that?
她又玩它了
She's at it again.
啊 有人被谋杀了吗 啊
Aaah! Well, is someone being murdered? Aaah!
我们要报♥警♥吗
Are we going to the police?
嗨 拉里 她已经开了三枪了
Hey, Larry. She shot three already!
嗨 波莉 你又创作了
Hey, Polly, you're working again.
是啊 几周来我本以为我江郎才尽了
Yeah. For weeks I thought I couldn't paint again...
忽然现在灵感全回来了
And now, suddenly, it's all come back!
伟大作品之一
One of the greats.
呃 这画让我不舒服
Ugh! That picture makes me sick!
谢谢 非常感谢
Well, thank you. Thank you very much.
好 感到不舒服 就是要让你感到不舒服
Good. Feel sick. It should make you feel sick.
这是破坏 纯粹简约
It's destruction, pure and simple.
这就是今天的一切 这手法是她表现它的方式
That's what today is all about. That technique is her way of expressing it.
呃 啊
Ugh! Aaah!
我在远离家乡四千五百英里的巴黎干什么
What was I doing in Paris 4,500 miles away from home?
这是命运 我邂逅了拉里·弗林特
It was fate. I had come to meet Larry flint...
一个未染铜臭 献身艺术的艺术家
An unspoiled, dedicated artist...
在他坎坷人生路上追寻着简单生活
Searching in his own troubled way for the simple life.
忽然 我知道我想分享这生活
Suddenly, I knew I wanted to share that life.
我再也没回到里兹旅馆
Well, I never did go back to the ritz.
我绝不会忘记那婚礼
I'll never forget the wedding.
弗里达扮成可爱的伴娘
Frieda made a lovely bridesmaid.
事实上 它接到了新娘花束并吃了它
As a matter of fact, she caught the bridal bouquet and ate it.
一时间 拉里和我过着田园牧歌♥的生活
For a while, Larry and I led an idyllic life.
我回顾起来 它就像那些坏坏的浪漫法国片之一
As I look back on it, it all seems like one of those wickedly romantic French movies.
杰克弟弟
你还在睡吗
你好 老朋友
你好 好汉
露易莎
祝你健康 露易莎
To your health, Louisa!
她很美
非常美
露易莎 - 露易莎
Louisa! - Louisa!
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
删 剪
其余的时间 我做家务
The rest of the time, I kept house.
[法语]啊 波希米亚生活
Ah, la vie de boheme!
[法语]爱的牺牲
Le sacrifice d'amour.
这星期的晚餐 - 哦 亲爱的
This week's dinner. - Oh, darling!
漂亮
Beautiful!
你怎么 - 752号♥作品
How did you... - Opus 752.
可是 亲爱的 那是你最美的画之一
But, darling, that's one of your most beautiful paintings.
我们随时可以去肉铺看它
Well, we can see it anytime we go to the butcher shop.
布兰查德先生把它挂在牛肚和胸腺正上方
Monsieur Blanchard has got it hanging right over the tripe and the sweetbreads.
但我告诉你好多次了 在美国一家银行里 - 别碰它 一个子也别碰
But I've told you so many times, in the United States in a bank... - Won't touch it... not a nickel!
金钱腐烂 艺术喷发
Money corrupts. Art erupts.
哦 多美的格言
Oh, that's a beautiful saying.
这是不朽名言 我刚刚编出来的
It's immortal. I just made it up.
听我说 你何不为我盛点那个送下楼去
Hey, uh, say, listen, why don't you bring some of that downstairs for me?
好吗 我有东西要喷发
Will you? I got some erupting to do.
亲爱的 你的汤好了
Darling, your soup's on.
汤
Soup.
亲爱的 你画画时必须这么吵吗
Darling, must you make so much noise when you paint?
别无它途 亲爱的
Ain't no other way, honey.
如我告诉你的 我的招牌工具
Tools of my trade, like I told you.
看 这声音 这声波振动进入那儿
电影精选列表