See, the sound, the Sonic vibrations, they go in there.
然后传到光电管
And then that gets transmitted to that photoelectric cell...
将动态脉冲输给画刷和手臂
Which gives those dynamic impulses to the brushes and the arms...
这是机械世界和人类精神的融合
And it's a fusion of the mechanized world and a human soul.
这是今日艺术世界作出的唯一肯定叙辞
Well, it's the only affirmative statement being made in the world of art today.
我很抱歉 我忘了
I- I'm sorry. I forgot.
太恐怖了 变得这么笨
It's a terrible thing, being so dumb.
你真的不笨 亲爱的
Well, you're really not so dumb, honey...
因为 说真的 我自己也不懂
'Cause, to tell the truth, I don't understand it myself.
我机器没关
I left the machine on.
拉里
Larry!
拉里
Larry.
我知道这可能对你来说听起来很傻
I know this probably sounds stupid to you...
但若是我们拿张唱片
But what if we take a record...
我们放上去播放 通过
And we put it on and we play it through the, uh... the...
声波调色板 - 声波调色板
Sonic palette. - The Sonic palette.
傻孩子 做吧
Silly kid. Go ahead.
门德尔松的"春之歌♥"
Mendelssohn's "spring song"...
我的最爱
That's my favorite.
拉里
Larry?
拉里 我喜欢你用你自己噪音做的画
Larry. Oh, I like the ones you make with your own noises.
它们是真实的你
They're the real you.
是啊 可是 我讨厌浪费好帆布
Yeah, but, uh, I hate to waste a good canvas...
我要试着用它付账
So I might try to pay a bill with it.
也许屠夫看不出
Maybe the butcher won't know the difference...
真实的拉里·弗林特和门德尔松的不同
Between a real Larry flint and a mendelssohn.
嗨 露易莎 嗨 猜猜怎么了
Hey, Louisa. Hey! Guess what.
怎么 亲爱的 - 我没有卖♥♥给屠夫
What, darling? - I didn't leave it at the butcher's.
我拿给他看 有个买♥♥猪肘子的顾客
I was there showing it to him, and there was this customer there buying pig's knuckles.
他看见这幅画就戴上眼镜递上名片
80, um, he looks at the picture and then he puts on his glasses and he gives me his card...
并给我四万法郎
And he gives me 40,000 francs!
几乎两百美元
That's almost $200.
哦 哇 太好了 亲爱的
Oh. Why, that's wonderful, darling.
一切来自于那个傻傻的小主意
All from that silly little idea.
是啊 呃 我得下楼干活了
Yeah, well, I gotta go downstairs and get to work.
我会一边听着那些有趣的小噪音
I'll be listening for all those dear funny little noises.
啊 [德语]太好了 路德维希[贝多芬]
Aha! Das ist gute, Ludwig.
展出大获成功
The show was a smashing success.
[法语]谢谢 夫人 - 拉里一夜名利双收
Merci, madame. - Larry was famous and rich overnight.
激动之余 我忧心忡忡
In the middle of this excitement, I was filled with apprehension...
虽然我极力掩饰
Although I tried to conceal it.
恭喜 先生 - 我荣幸之至
Congratulations, master. - I am insufferably honored.
弗里达和我非常高兴
Frieda and I are very happy.
终于 画与音乐水乳♥交♥融
At last, painting which is music and music which is painting.
你怎么做到的 - 谁能说得清内心呢
How do you do it? - Oh, can anyone explain the workings of the inner man?
实际上 创作之举可能最好描述为纯动物本能
Actually, the act of creation might best be described as pure animal instinct.
要是贝多芬活着听到这画中旋律就好了
If only Beethoven were alive to just hear this painting.
是啊 可怜的路德维希 我想他会非常高兴
Ah, yes. Pauvre Ludwig. I think he'd be very pleased.
你的画让我想顶礼膜拜痛哭流涕
Your paintings make me want to kneel, pray and cry.
若是这样 男爵夫人 你何不买♥♥下一幅
Well, in that case, baroness, why don't you buy one...
你就能躲在家里顶礼膜拜痛哭流涕
Then you can knee! And pray and cry at home.
轰动画坛 先生
Sensation, master!
别这样 - 请让我将您介绍给全巴黎
Please. - Please. Please let me introduce you to all Paris.
非常感谢 但我妻子和我傲视王侯
Well, thank you very much, but me wife and I don't take much to the high places.
我们要回到我们的小车♥库♥和阁楼去 我有工作要做
We'll just go back to our little garage and attic. I got work to do.
可是 当然 我们没有回到老地方
But, of course, we didn't go back to the old place.
我们在圣路易斯岛买♥♥了栋可爱的房♥子
We had a lovely house on isle St. Louis.
可拉里从不在那
But Larry was never there.
如果他不在美术馆春风得意
If he wasn't entertaining at the gallery...
他就在工作室 设在巴黎之外
He was at his studio just outside of Paris.
我厌倦了孤单
I was tired of being alone...
厌倦了穿拉里给我画的可笑衣服
Tired of wearing these ridiculous outfits Larry painted for me.
这算什么生活啊
What kind of life was this?
我只是他的又一张帆布
I was just another canvas to him...
只是又一张会走路的广♥告♥
Just another walking catalog.
拉里和我曾有的简单生活在哪里
Where was the simple life Larry and I had had...
波希米亚生活
That vie de boheme?
他被成功迷了心窍
He was obsessed with success.
我得去找回他 我不能让我第二次遭遇不幸
I had to get him back. I couldn't let that happen to me a second time.
忽然 我有了主意
Suddenly, I had an idea.
你在干什么 下来 下来
What are you doing up there? Get down! Down!
见鬼
What the...
马上停下 停下 停下
Stop that right now! Stop that! Stop that!
赶快 停下
Come on, now! Stop that!
露易莎 你在这干什么
Louisa, what are you doing here?
亲爱的 我好久没有看到你了
Darling, I haven't seen you in so long.
你什么意思 我们上周刚进过晚餐 你想干什么
What do you mean? We had dinner together only last week. What do you want?
我有个惊喜给你
Uh, I have a surprise for you.
啊哈
Aha!
拉里
Larry!
拉里
Larry!
看谁来了
Look who's here!
弗里达还好吗 - 画得更好了
Well, how is frieda? - Oh, painting better than ever.
拉里 拉里 我们想念你 拉里
Larry. Larry, we have missed you, Larry.
是啊 我也想念你们
Oh, yes. I have missed you too.
听着 拉里 我们有个野餐
Listen, Larry. We have a picnic.
有面包、酒和奶酪 我想我们都能
Some bread and wine and cheese, and I thought we could all...
不不不 对不起 对不起 但我在忙着如期交画
No, no, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but I'm working against a deadline.
这壁画是给德州尼曼百货公♥司♥的
This mural's for neiman Marcus. That's a department store in Texas.
15万
150 thou
我明天就得把它卷起来上飞机
I've got to get it rolled up and on a jet by tomorrow.
你在那干什么
What are you doing up there?
啊 我绝不应该用这些该死的巴黎造的东西
Aaargh! Oh, I never should have had these damn things made in Paris!
你在干什么 你到哪去 回去排成一行
What are you doing? Where are you going? Get back in line here!
现在停止那样
Stop that now!
我非常抱歉 雷内 我很抱歉 - 停止那样
I'm terribly sorry, Rene. I'm sorry. - Stop that!
回去 回去
Get back there! Get back there!
拉里 拉里 你怎么了 怎么了
Larry! Larry, what is the matter with you? What is the matter?
回去 - 拉里 为什么就不能像过去那样
Get back there! - Larry, why can't it be the way it used to be?
拉里 我做梦都没想到会这样
Larry, I never dreamed this could happen!
你怎么了 拉里
What is the matter with you, Larry?
你怎么了
What is the matter with you?
拉里 - 雷内 我们走
Larry! - Rene, let's go.
15万 哦
150 thou! Ohhh!
见鬼
What the...
[法语]请说英语 - 请原谅我 夫人
En anglais, s'il vous plait. - Pardon, madame.
"我 拉里·弗林特 遗赠我所有的"
"I, Larry flint, bequeath all my..."
拉里·弗林特留给我的现金
What Larry flint had left me in cash...
加上卖♥♥掉余画的收入
Plus the sale of his remaining pictures...
折合美元将近四百万
Brought me in the neighborhood of $4 million in American money.
这是甚至毕加索也不会引以为耻的数目
It was an amount even Picasso wouldn't be ashamed of.
在巴黎试图迷失自我几个月后
After several months of trying to lose myself in Paris...
我决定离开
I decided to leave.
哦
Oh!
我一小时前就到了 你们让我坐在候机厅等
I was here an hour early and you kept me sitting in that lounge...
每个人都说 "不要急 你会听到通知的"
And everyone said, "well, don't worry. You'll hear the announcement."
我们打电♥话♥要他们等您 但我猜消息没有传给他们 夫人
we phoned for them to hold up for you, but I guess they didn't get the message, madame.
相信我 相信我 这只是
Believe me... Believe me, it's just...
我所有行李都在那飞机上
All my luggage is on that plane!
哦 我一心想今晚离开这儿
Oh, I had my heart set on getting out of here tonight.
我再也不能在巴黎多呆一天了 - 夫人
But I can't possibly stay in Paris for another day. - Madame...
你错过回城的最后一班电车了 - 哦 安德森先生
You missed the last trolley back to town? - Oh, Mr. Anderson.
我该召回那架飞机吗
Should I have that plane brought back?
不不 我这有一架 - 谢谢您 安德森先生
No, no. I'll take it from here. - Thank you, Mr. Anderson.
打扰了 安德森先生 越洋电♥话♥ 旧金山的
Excuse me, Mr. Anderson. Overseas call, sir. San Francisco.
好 失陪下 喂 嗯哼
Okay. Excuse me. Hello? Uh-huh.
我立刻认出了他
I recognized him immediately...
尚未秃顶 富于魅力的小罗德·安德森
Unbalding, glamorous rod Anderson, Jr...
土豪大亨 富甲天下
Millionaire tycoon, up from riches...
继承年长安德森价值千万的枫糖浆帝国
Inheriting 10 million from senior Anderson's maple syrup empire.
未婚 他看起来得到想要的东西轻而易举
电影精选列表