我简明体贴跟你说 你得到了全部 全部
So I'm gonna give it to you short and sweet. You get all the moo. All of it.
但有个坑
But there's one catch.
"所以我要求建造粉红·本森纪念馆献给我的影迷
"And so I order to be built the pinky Benson memorial museum, dedicated to my fans...
"里面要将我所有的舞鞋浸铜保存
"And within it will be preserved all my dancing shoes dipped in bronze...
"还要有我喉咙的巨大黄金复♥制♥品
"And a giant gold replica of my larynx."
"我雕像前要永远燃着粉红色灯光
"A permanent, pink light will burn before my statue..."
"一万五千座的礼堂里要每天24小时放我的电影
"And in the 15,000-seat auditorium, my pictures will run 24 hours a day."
"其余一切我遗赠给我的妻子 露易莎·梅·本森"
"everything else I bequeath to my wife, Louisa may Benson."
粉红说的没错
Pinky was right.
他的确属于他的影迷
He did belong to his fans...
永远
Forever.
在我遇见他时他是如此甜蜜男人
He was such a sweet man when I met him.
然后就 - 就这样了
And then came... - Well, that's all.
为什么 这还不够吗
Why? Isn't that enough?
又留下三千万给我
Oh, I was left with another $30 million...
我就飞来华盛顿 结果我们就见面了
And I flew right here to Washington and that brings us up to date.
我要把钱送掉 政♥府♥阻止不了我 你也阻止不了我
And I'm gonna give that money away. The government's not gonna stop me either, and neither are you.
请回答我的问题 史蒂凡森医生
Please answer my question, Dr. Steffanson.
我是魔女 还是不是
Am I a witch, or am I not?
最后两个丈夫你什么话也没说
Well, you haven't said anything for the last two husbands.
你甚至都不听我讲了 - 谁 什么事
Well, you're not even listening to me. - Uh, who? Uh, what?
你是个分♥析♥师呀 - 嗯
Well, you're an analyst! - Huh?
分♥析♥呀 - 哦 那个 是的
Analyze! - Oh, that. Yes.
让我看看 你嫁了
Uh, now, let me see. Um, you... you got married...
四个男人因为爱 嗯哼
To four men for love, mm-hmm?
他们全都注定成功而亡
All of them were doomed to success and extinction.
有霍珀 弗林特 安德森和 本森
There was hopper, flint, Anderson and... and Benson.
还有个 有个你恨的男人 伦纳德·克劳利
And one man... one man you hated. That was Leonard crawley.
呃 那是非常强烈的感情 恨
Well, that's a very strong emotion, hate.
你 我觉得
Say, you now... I think, for...
等等 你指望我什么 立刻分♥析♥出来
Wait a minute. What do you expect of me? Instant analysis?
你的案例可能要花上接下来50年的每天24小时
Why-why your case might take 24 hours a day for the next 50 years.
换句话说 露易莎
In other words, Louisa...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Would you marry me?
史蒂凡森医生 - 如果你想要的是简单 你应该看看我的公♥寓♥
Dr. Steffanson... - Look, if it's simplicity you want, you should see my apartment.
我献身科学啊 我烦死洗自己的袜子啊
I'm a dedicated man of science, and I'm so tired washing out my own socks.
你说呢 露易莎
What do you say, Louisa?
维克多 你为我不惜命我深感荣幸 - 谢谢
Victor, I'm honored that you'd risk your life for me. - Thank you.
但这不公平 我根本不爱你
But it isn't fair. I simply don't love you.
不爱我
No.
但你会为我寄来账单吗
But would you mail my check in for me anyway?
哦 请不要感觉这么糟
Oh, please don't feel so bad.
也许你终究帮助了我
Maybe you helped me after all.
我对四个男人说"好" 而对你说"不" 难道不是进步吗
I said "yes" to four men and I said "no" to you. Isn't that progress?
我猜勉强算是吧
Of a sorts, I guess.
你瞧 在听了我点点滴滴人生故事之后
You see, after listening to my accumulated life story...
你自然以为我会说"好"
You naturally assumed that I'd say "yes."
可是你错了
But you were wrong.
错了 - 是的
Wrong? - Yes.
我错了
I was wrong.
我有最奇怪的麻酥酥感觉直到我的
I... I have the strangest... Tingling sensation in my...
史蒂凡 维克多 你没事吧
Dr. Stef... Victor, are you all right?
醒醒 医生 哦 天哪
Wake up, doctor! Oh, dear.
我怎么下去 我得下去 哦
How do I get... I've got to... oh!
哦 请帮我 - 哦 打扰了 我
Oh, please help me. - Oh, excuse me. I, uh...
请你按那按钮让这玩意下来好吗
Would you please press that button and let this thing down?
史蒂凡森医生
Dr. Steffanson.
夫人 我 什么 露易莎
Ma'am, I... what? Louisa?
伦纳德·克劳利 - 嗯
Leonard crawley! - Mm.
医生怎么了
What happened to the doctor?
他掉下来了
Uh, he fell off.
他总是这样
Well, he always does.
史蒂凡森医生
Dr. Steffanson.
医生 医生
Doctor? Doctor.
伦纳德 - 嗯
Leonard. - Hmm?
你在这当物业管理 - 什么
You're the custodian here. - What?
听着 露易莎 让我们直言不讳
Now, look, Louisa, let's call a spade a spade.
我在这当看门的 - 哦 好惨
I'm the janitor here. - Oh, how awful!
不不不 我应得的 你知道 这叫"报应不爽"
Oh, no, no, no. I deserved it. You know... "Poeticjustice" it's called.
这么说来 我也毁了你的人生 - 不 你造就了它
But in a way, I ruined your life, too. - Oh, no. You made it.
事实上 你知道吗 我失去一切后 我才开始了人生
In fact, you know, when I lost everything, I just began to live.
并且 并且我会永远感激你
And... and I'll always be grateful to you...
和你的朋友
And your friend.
梭罗 - 嗯哼 他说"简单吧"
Thoreau! - Mm-hmm. He said, "simplify."
当一个看门的你生活不能再简单了
And you can't get much more simpler than bein' a janitor.
伦纳德 - 嗯哼
Leonard. - Mm-hmm?
你是世界上唯一一个我曾真正恨过的男人
You're the only man in the world I ever really hated.
恨是非常强烈的感情 你知道吗
Hate's a very strong emotion, you know?
但我想我最恨的事是我知道
But I think the thing I hated most was that I knew...
在小镇帝王内心深处
That deep down, under that small-town emperor...
有个我想结识的人
There was a human being that I wanted to know...
你却不让他出来
And you wouldn't let come out.
伦纳德 吃午饭了
Leonard, lunch!
嗨 妈妈 - 好了 亲爱的 你来摆开
Hey, mom. - Alright, honey. Now, you spread these around.
乔纳森 吃午饭了
Jonathan, lunch!
嗨 看 妈妈 看我抓到的
Hey. Look, mom. Look what I caught.
鲨鱼 - 好极了 我们用它们做晚餐
Sharks! - Well. Wonderful. We'll have these for dinner.
帮你哥哥去
Now, help your brother.
杰拉尔丁 吃午饭了 亲爱的
Geraldine, lunch, honey!
听着 不要掉了 - 你以为我是什么人 一个宝宝
Now, don't you drop this. - What do you think I am, a baby?
好了 好了 就来了
Alright. Alright. Help is on the way.
椅子好了 妈妈 - 好的
Here's the chair, mom. - Okay.
好了 孩子们 你们现在能喝牛奶了 - 难道我们不等爸爸吗
All right, children. You can start your milk now. - Aren't we gonna wait for daddy?
不等 爸爸要犁完地 他今早就开始了
Nope. Daddy's finishing the plowing he started this morning.
然后公主有了四个美丽的孩子
And the Princess had four beautiful children:
伦纳德 乔纳森 杰拉尔丁和布奇
Leonard and Jonathan and Geraldine and butch.
从此以后他们一直幸福生活
And they all lived happily ever after.
露易莎
Louisa!
石油 石油
It's oil! It's oil!
露易莎 看 石油 是石油 看
Louisa! Look! It's oil. It's oil! Look at it.
这 不能发生 这不能是真的
It... can't be happening. It can't be true.
这不能发生
It can't be happening!
但这是的 露易莎 是真的
But it is, Louisa. It's real.
嗨 看这个 是真的 石油
Hey! Look at this. It's real! It's oil!
当然是真的 是我们的
You bet it's real. And it's ours!
你们的 - 没错 白♥痴♥ 它属于我们
Yours? - Yes, you idiot! It belongs to us.
你挖破了我们管道
You punched a hole in our pipeline.
不是我们的 - 不是 是我们的
It's not ours? - No. It's ours!
我美妙的美妙的[魔力]失败
My wonderful, wonderful failure.
电影精选列表